4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
After two hours of play, I feel like I haven't done much in this game. This game has too many branches, some of which are not obvious. I don't want to miss any content, so I had to restart the game several times and use the save file very often. After these two hours, I have 11 saves and I finished the game when my sister greeted the girl at the reception. I don't have the strength to continue playing. Maybe when there is another update, I will play this game again, but definitely not now. It was tiring.

This game definitely needs a gallery where you can see scenes you missed so you don't have to save/load forever. Instead of a gallery, there may also be information in the game telling which choices lead to specific sex scenes.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
After two hours of play, I feel like I haven't done much in this game. This game has too many branches, some of which are not obvious. I don't want to miss any content, so I had to restart the game several times and use the save file very often. After these two hours, I have 11 saves and I finished the game when my sister greeted the girl at the reception. I don't have the strength to continue playing. Maybe when there is another update, I will play this game again, but definitely not now. It was tiring.

This game definitely needs a gallery where you can see scenes you missed so you don't have to save/load forever. Instead of a gallery, there may also be information in the game telling which choices lead to specific sex scenes.
I plan to add a gallery soon.
My intention is for you to have fun, it's a shame I tired you out. I will try to make the game more fun and less tiring.

Nov 12, 2021
what is the differences between the first release and this one? i'm probably missing something because i can't see any new content. thanks

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I plan to add a gallery soon.
My intention is for you to have fun, it's a shame I tired you out. I will try to make the game more fun and less tiring.

Personally, I think (this is just my opinion, of course) that adding too many choices is too much for one developer to handle. The game definitely follows two paths of development, i.e. homo or hetero. Why not stick with it? Maybe add a dark and light path to it.

They say: work well, not hard. You don't have to delete anything or add new scenes. Make the hero a whore who can have sex a dozen times a day and can't get enough of it, and arrange the scenes so that, for example, in the first act he is on the train and if the protagonist goes the hetero route, he will have all the sex scenes with all the available girls.

Uschade

Dec 27, 2023
Personally, I think (this is just my opinion, of course) that adding too many choices is too much for one developer to handle. The game definitely follows two paths of development, i.e. homo or hetero. Why not stick with it? Maybe add a dark and light path to it.

They say: work well, not hard. You don't have to delete anything or add new scenes. Make the hero a whore who can have sex a dozen times a day and can't get enough of it, and arrange the scenes so that, for example, in the first act he is on the train and if the protagonist goes the hetero route, he will have all the sex scenes with all the available girls.
So he should do it,like the most games are designed? And the reason for this is...what?
I like to see, that the game is not following a route, we all know. This seems to be something new, and I hope, it will go on like that.

Reactions: greono

Uschade

Dec 27, 2023

I'm not tired of it. I just feel sad about the things I can't do without cheating.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
So he should do it,like the most games are designed? And the reason for this is...what?
I like to see, that the game is not following a route, we all know. This seems to be something new, and I hope, it will go on like that.
Yeah let's hope that this doesn't end up as yet another Kinetic / Visual Novel.

The modularity is what makes it so fun to play. Like you actually decide what happens.

Reactions: onesum and greono
Nov 12, 2021
You should deny going with the park ranger and follow the girls and then return home in Jimmy's car.
cool thanks.

I like your work ( i supported one of the last iteration of your game on patreon). i really think that a walktrought would be useful here. Some players love go blind. Others (like me) prefer go for a specific outcome.

I'm glad you are back

Reactions: Maxikus and greono
Nov 12, 2021
greono sorry i have another question for you. Just too curious. in the car you have actions that require +2 even +4 of stealth. Are they for a sort of game + or will you add ways to increase your stat so massively before this event?
Obviously feel free to don't answer if it's a spoiler lol.

I loved the car event. A couple of update of this quality and i will start to support you again. Good job.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
greono sorry i have another question for you. Just too curious. in the car you have actions that require +2 even +4 of stealth. Are they for a sort of game + or will you add ways to increase your stat so massively before this event?
Obviously feel free to don't answer if it's a spoiler lol.

I loved the car event. A couple of update of this quality and i will start to support you again. Good job.
All skills can be trained and consequently increased.
This event may occur multiple times over time when the player finds themselves in the park with them again.

The game will, in a moment, become "open". you will be able to leave the house and explore other environments without being tied to a plot. As you explore, you will find places where you can learn new skills and train the skills you have. For example, Lindsey comments at the old train station that she knows a woman who can teach you how to defend yourself, so in that place, you can learn more about Fighting.
I think if you have enough friendship with Bret, he can teach you a few things about fighting himself.
With Alexia and Storm, you will be able to learn and evolve Sex (in the future).
The person who robbed you in the park will be able to teach you more about Stealth if you find them.

I have many more ideas and different ways to increase your skills.

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
This game combines two of the worse things possible, confusing sandboxes and overbranching. I really, really tried to play this, but it takes way too much to get to certaing scenes by trial and error, I am out.

Ai Shoujo Fan

Jan 3, 2022
greono - Hi, when I first played version 0.02 (not 0.02.1), I skimmed through it and there was a problem with the phone texts where i could not read the entire text messages. They were cut off on the sides. You said that you would fix the phone texts in 0.03. Today, I noticed that you uploaded a 0.02.1. Are the phone texts fixed in 0.02.1? If not, do you still plan to fix them for version 0.03?

Reactions: greono
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes