4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
greono - Hi, when I first played version 0.02 (not 0.02.1), I skimmed through it and there was a problem with the phone texts where i could not read the entire text messages. They were cut off on the sides. You said that you would fix the phone texts in 0.03. Today, I noticed that you uploaded a 0.02.1. Are the phone texts fixed in 0.02.1? If not, do you still plan to fix them for version 0.03?
Hi, I remember that.
They were fixed, but I still need to improve the layout a little on settings below 1600x900. But you can read the content now.

Ai Shoujo Fan

Jan 3, 2022
greono - I am starting the game from the very beginning. I'm just Auto skipping the text really fast, so there is probably a lot that I am missing. Anyway, after meeting my sister, my Love Points with her is -20. Is that normal? I would expect 0, but not a negative number and -20 is a very big negative number.

Also... On 0.02.1, in the Quests tab, there is nothing written under Lindsey's Fetish.

Last edited:

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
greono - I am starting the game from the very beginning. I'm just Auto skipping the text really fast, so there is probably a lot that I am missing. Anyway, after meeting my sister, my Love Points with her is -20. Is that normal? I would expect 0, but not a negative number and -20 is a very big negative number.

Also... On 0.02.1, in the Quests tab, there is nothing written under Lindsey's Fetish.
Yes, is normal

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017

The negative points are because she doesn't see you romantically, she is your sister.
As for Quest, I think it must be a bug, I'll check.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
A few questions, do you change gender in a determined way or by choice? That is to say, we will spend some time as a boy and then as a girl in a defined way.

Could being dominant as a boy affect being a girl too?

Nov 9, 2017
So I remember in the old game you could give the ex boyfriend a blowjob in the alley. Is that still in there or am I wasting my time trying to find it again?

jeffb0615

Jul 5, 2022
So I remember in the old game you could give the ex boyfriend a blowjob in the alley. Is that still in there or am I wasting my time trying to find it again?
Yes it is there. You need to piss off Ivan the taxi cab driver so he drops you off in the alley.

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
So he should do it,like the most games are designed? And the reason for this is...what?
I like to see, that the game is not following a route, we all know. This seems to be something new, and I hope, it will go on like that.
I don't think it's a bad idea, but I'd much rather have a game finished with only two endings than a game that will never be finished with 10 endings. If you look deeper into the topic, you will see how old this game is and there is no end in sight.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
I think the focus of the game is the sandbox mode with plenty of events and scenarios, where you can do very different things depending on your MC development. Not a linear VN trying to tell a specific story, working toward specific endings.

Reactions: Maxikus

Maxikus

Nov 15, 2019
cool thanks.

I like your work ( i supported one of the last iteration of your game on patreon). i really think that a walktrought would be useful here. Some players love go blind. Others (like me) prefer go for a specific outcome.
This would be good, especially for those who do not speak English and read through Google Translator and all hints of options pass by)We need at least some kind of guide.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does anybody know the unlock contents and how to use the cheats ?
You enter these into the options menu before starting a game.

Windows hotkeys for copy&paste work within the text fields.
Its very easy to put in the codes for the cheat but how the hell do you use them.
Enter codes and there unlocked.
Start new game but still no way to use the unlocked cheats.
How do you use them in game.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Its very easy to put in the codes for the cheat but how the hell do you use them.
Well, if you're talking about the function of changing statuses and money, all you have to do is advance a little in the gameplay, get to know the characters better so they can appear in your contacts, and then you can modify these things there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well, if you're talking about the function of changing statuses and money, all you have to do is advance a little in the gameplay, get to know the characters better so they can appear in your contacts, and then you can modify these things there.
Thanks for the info.

So there is no way to get all content at the beginning of the game.

Over 4 months since this 3rd remake and still only 1 day of content, at this rate it will take 10 years or more just to get where the first game was.
I hate games where you have to play many times over to see all the content.
Some content you can not even get because there is no way to get 10 love to even see the content before the train get there.

Last edited:

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks for the info.

So there is no way to get all content at the beginning of the game.

Over 4 months since this 3rd remake and still only 1 day of content, at this rate it will take 10 years or more just to get where the first game was.
I hate games where you have to play many times over to see all the content.
Some content you can not even get because there is no way to get 10 love to even see the content before the train get there.
There are some things that you unfortunately need to play more than once to see, but the hearts with Lindsey, you can get even without cheat.
If your cheats and extra content are activated, go to the menu where the characters' status bar is shown and there you can increase and decrease values

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
There are two codes.

One unlocks the "taboo" content, like incest etc.

The other lets you choose the "cheater" start at the beginning of the introduction, with +1 in all skills.
Additionally, once you unlock characters, and they earn certain stats, you can change these in your contact menu.

So far we only have a partial intro, so some of the characters don't have an entry in your list, or don't have stats to modify.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There are two codes.

One unlocks the "taboo" content, like incest etc.

The other lets you choose the "cheater" start at the beginning of the introduction, with +1 in all skills.
Additionally, once you unlock characters, and they earn certain stats, you can change these in your contact menu.

So far we only have a partial intro, so some of the characters don't have an entry in your list, or don't have stats to modify.
I put in both codes and they say there active but still on a new start I start with 0.

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes