Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

a1942y

Oct 30, 2019
I posted a few of those about a week ago, but here, I'll upload/consolidate all of the skins I have by him into this post.

I haven't read this article before, Thanks!

shadowy1234

Jun 25, 2017
Noob question here. Is there an easy way to apply female presets on futa bodies without having to tweak anything? I've already tried applying male body on female preset and then using female morphs on male but it still doesn't look right.

Batolamu

Jan 13, 2018
This is the Daphne I have been looking for if anyone has it. This creator has been inactive for months so I dont really want to sub.

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
looking for:

btw...
Here are the new Sharko_Z BigPack: (12 Looks)

:D

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
It's either a centrally located server
or
decentralized system of user-operator (P2P; trackerless; Not sure how you would spoof your id as your are DC-ing one another
That's why I said non anomymous. Who cares anyway.
The major advantage would be the dynamic aspect: each new var added. It's a pain to track this thread. Not going to happen. And anyway Unity or Windows can't handle so much content without crawling.

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
Sr for bothering you again but could you plz share this

Thanks a lot, buddy
Sure thing:
Backup:

updated version dead links
Download the backup which includes base+update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
U were missing some maps in this archive, also U packed genitals ones which has no use for g2f since it's completly different. I'm just letting VaM to handle them, once Vam will create gens U can dump maps into vam_root folder, and then move it to correct folders and assign them. If i would do that the archive would be almost twice that big, so i just let it to U to decide if going to copy them over, or just leave on 'Auto'.
Converted all of these sets, including missing maps, also created normals in 2 sets from bumps. As far i can tell U gave here no-makeups faces, not sure about the others, like i said i never played the game, but Caroline from the duf was using makeup1 texture, so i used it too.

WOW.... BRAVO kind sir!
ok trying to finish up the looks that i have so far, THEN i have to package to VAR.
I am going to have to try to figure out how to include a hairstyle along with a styling preset in a VAR, anyone got suggestions?
I want each character to be a single file with no dependencies

Reactions: motherlover13373
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes