Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

WetZoner

Jr. Uploader
Nov 3, 2019
Noob question here. Is there an easy way to apply female presets on futa bodies without having to tweak anything?
The short answer is no.

The long answer is (based on my understanding) that male and female models each have different geometric assembly instructions, so things like texture maps and morph geometry etc can't simply be hotswapped back and fourth between female/futa. The creator of your desired look (having access to all the resources of the original) would have to release a futa variant of what you were looking for. A non-creator trying to perfectly replicate the original look into the opposite sex, though theoretically possible, is simply too tall of an order.

I, too, wish it were simple :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: kazuma_the_guy
Apr 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apreciate help from members like trety and edrick
Thanks to them i have skins and hair but before i compile into VARs i'm open to suggestions for tweaks to these 3 characters. Especially could use help with Celias hair, i don't have a clue what could work thats close enough, i used one of the cyberpunk hairstyles.

Face/eyes/body suggestions are welcome.
NOTE: I haven't gone for PERFECT ports (limb/torso length and LOOK height) because I want to maintain as much general overall compatibility with MOST scenes as possible while achieving the look of the Ren'py characters as much as possible. That's why I am probably MOST interested in the face/hair, but any critiques are welcome.
However i would LOVE to see someone else convert the morphs + everything else faithfully to VAM, that would be GREAT!
MC-Trifecta1.png MC-Trifecta2.png MC-Trifecta3.png MC-Trifecta4.png

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2021

Thanks to them i have skins and hair but before i compile into VARs i'm open to suggestions for tweaks to these 3 characters. Especially could use help with Celias hair, i don't have a clue what could work thats close enough, i used one of the cyberpunk hairstyles.

NOTE: I haven't gone for PERFECT ports (limb/torso length and LOOK height) because I want to maintain as much general overall compatibility with MOST scenes as possible while achieving the look of the Ren'py characters as much as possible. That's why I am probably MOST interested in the face/hair.
However i would LOVE to see someone else convert the morphs + everything else faithfully to VAM, that would be GREAT!
View attachment 1052693 View attachment 1052694 View attachment 1052696 View attachment 1052697
The one on left Caroline hairstyle is the closes i think you can do. Awesome work :) Do you have patreon?

Reactions: RonaldBurgundy
Apr 15, 2020
The one on left Caroline hairstyle is the closes i think you can do. Awesome work :) Do you have patreon?
no patreon, jsut doing it for fun and contribute to the community. besides i'm making use of other peoples hard work.

i've managed to modify the powergirl hair to get a little closer for Celia, i'm not going to go crazy over the details because it'll never be perfect. I consider it more of an analogue.

ANYONE KNOW OF AN EASY WAY TO SWAP HAIR LEFT/RIGHT?

shadowy1234

Jun 25, 2017
The short answer is no.

The long answer is (based on my understanding) that male and female models each have different geometric assembly instructions, so things like texture maps and morph geometry etc can't simply be hotswapped back and fourth between female/futa. The creator of your desired look (having access to all the resources of the original) would have to release a futa variant of what you were looking for. A non-creator trying to perfectly replicate the original look into the opposite sex, though theoretically possible, is simply too tall of an order.

Ehhh... guess I'm playing with sliders then.
Anyway thanks for clarifying that.

Jul 19, 2017

NOTE: I haven't gone for PERFECT ports (limb/torso length and LOOK height) because I want to maintain as much general overall compatibility with MOST scenes as possible while achieving the look of the Ren'py characters as much as possible. That's why I am probably MOST interested in the face/hair, but any critiques are welcome.
View attachment 1052693 View attachment 1052694 View attachment 1052696 View attachment 1052697

Any chance you can share the models once they're ready?

migganimon

Feb 6, 2021
The short answer is no.

There is a simple way to turn any female into a FUTA. This is from memory.. so might not be exact. But basically what you do is take your female model, go to "Skin Presets" and select a futa skin. At this point the model will completely change to male. Then, go to male morphs, hit "zero..." to zero out all the male morphs, and then max out the "G2 Base Female to Male" morph. Your character should look like the original female (with a dick :p)

edit: You also need to check "Use female morphs on male" in the male morphs panel

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2021
So I finally managed to redownload most of the content that I've lost in the attack and made a little list of stuff that I can't find.

Would greatly appreciate if anyone could help me with this.

And for a bonus, all of KittyMocap content (up to date) in one var:
Can you reupload Kitty stuff please? The link is dead

theenigma77

Jun 22, 2017
Noob question here. Is there an easy way to apply female presets on futa bodies without having to tweak anything? I've already tried applying male body on female preset and then using female morphs on male but it still doesn't look right.
You actually can pretty easily. Firstly, open a futa model you like the look of their genitals of. Then load the female model. Then choose a futa skin, (which will make them look manly), then go to male and female looks and check them both (top right) to use the opposite genders settings. This will make a very similarly looking futa to the female model. (Hair and skin decals aside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes