Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2020
Very nice! Could you share this scene with us ? (or at least the environment, it's mainly what I'm after currently)
Thanks!
i'm going to release caroline & linda in a day or 2 once i manage to figure out the VARs. Will work on Celia a little more.

the Scene is $pline_VRs "Trisha V's the Machine" but with modifications (Added VAMMoan + Lipsync, Added machine speed control, changed geometry + size of dildo, the machine was WAAAY too loud so turned it down)

It was in the $pline bigpacks
The environment is really cool, it's almost an entire house.

jeanmoulin11

Jan 14, 2020
Hi, i'm searching for this, the creator of the model don't have a kemono page and it's not on the torrent pack of this website either. So if anyone have this, it would be cool if they put a link, thanks a lot !

sidsat

Jan 3, 2020
new update
Tweaks:
  • · Plugins - allow access to System.IO.Stream and System.IO.IOException classes as they are safe and can be useful. As per a request
Bug Fixes:
  • · Fixed issue where mouse grab of handles sometimes left control state in parent link instead of original state
  • · Person - removed Fancy Mask Sim from clothing items as that was not a real item
  • · Person - Neo Ayane Stockings no longer tagged as sim

Reactions: Striff

zdf5958828

Feb 27, 2021
VirtAmateur scenes 1-15 repack. Not really size reduction in this one... Or bugs fixing tbh. Still it's nice to have all of them in the single var, isn't it?
It requires a lot of stuff, kept all original dependiences... If there is something unavaible\paywalled, please report, i'll try to upload it.

deadlink,pls fix it,tks

Reactions: malucobee

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
and btw has anyone been able to down this: i tried it gives me an error every time ... is it saved elsewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes