Voxta.ai - Your all in one NSFW artificial intelligence companion

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
If you are familiar with Virt-a-mate, there is a high chance you know who I am. I am a creator for VAM. Some say I'm good but I say I'm...alright.

Alongside one of the best plugin makers/coders in the community, Acid Bubbles and arguably the best animator in the community, Lapiro from FlyRoxy, we've created Voxta.

Voxta is many things. To be honest I don't even know where to start. The way I think of it is that Voxta is a hub where half of the Ai toys meet the other half of the Ai toys. Voxta itself is an app that runs independently of VAM. Basically it enables to have your own AI running locally or on the cloud, make a personality for it, and talk to it.
Even though Voxta has safety features and guards, it is at essence uncensored

Voxta and VAM : Second part of Voxta is the plugin for VAM. The plugin communicates with the APP and uses something called "action from inference". Basically the Ai is able to control the virtual body in VAM.
Here are some demos of the plugin and app working with VAM. This is real time :

At the time of this thread being opened we are a day away from the closed beta. After a period of closed beta the app will go live. We are indeed excited to see all the fuckery you guys will do with it.

I'll answer any questions you have a bout the project. This is a place were we can discuss ideas and potential features. Don't be shy.

A lot of work and brain power is going into this being bleeding edge stuff. We have no external funding so if you would like to support our project you can find us here :

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
Some say you are the GOAT for infinite loop scenes. (RM - Cowgirl love as an example - THOSE MAGIC HIPS THO)
I would love to see more of these simple pieces too.
This has nothing to do with the thread bud but I do appreciate it. Once this project is out I'll get back to making some nice loops :)

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Imagine using something like this to learn English instead. This thing is like double edge sword honestly. But it has potential in many other ways.

Good job Voxta, wish you and others involved steady growth! o/

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
I have some good news. I have a build in my hand right now where streaming is implemented. The answers are instant. Waiting to check it inside vam and will post updates. Thank you for your kind words guys

Reactions: MARS2030

byvalyi

Feb 9, 2023
tired of monotonous obsessions. great job. Will there be support for other languages, in particular Russian?

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
tired of monotonous obsessions. great job. Will there be support for other languages, in particular Russian?
Yes. But they are Azure voices and they kind of suck to be honest. They sound a bit robotic. Still you can use them and talk in your native language

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
here you go. This is as fast as it gets. Actually no. It gets faster. I am using an LLM that is not optimized for speed but still Voxta is blazing fast.

breakingbadzy

Aug 15, 2023
thank you Voxta ,i m very interested about your work, and for a long time i m looking for partner to connect vam with ai ,but i did not make it ,now give me a new hope, you are great ,my HERO

Reactions: ReignMocap

cff

Jul 4, 2017
ReignMocap When the 12$ tier where we can download the Voxta Virt-A-Mate scene, will you please let us know in here? I'm hovering a payment click over that tier as soon as it's ready man. Thanks

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
ReignMocap When the 12$ tier where we can download the Voxta Virt-A-Mate scene, will you please let us know in here? I'm hovering a payment click over that tier as soon as it's ready man. Thanks
Voxta is still in closed beta. Only a group of chosen people are playing with it right now. Results are "everyone in the beta tests thinks is black magic and revolutionary''. When the closed beta ends we will release the beta scene on the 12 dollars tier. However the beta scene will be updated with ''fucky fucky" animations :). We will let everyone know when Voxta will be live. On the 24 tier we are working on something huge...a huge scene where Voxta is in an apartment and she can roam the apartment to do whatever she wants or whatever you want. That scene will probably kill us to make but it will be worth it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vettness and cff

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
OK guys you will like this. This is a Tinder date. I am running a 13b model directly on my GPU in the same time with VAM. I have a 3090.
At a point I'm trying to break the Ai. Still work in progress but this is ...black magic stuff.
Enjoy :

Last edited:

cff

Jul 4, 2017
ReignMocap how goes the work dude? I check this thread daily, getting anxious man hoping lack of updates doesn't equate to lack of progress or a sudden dev drop of this project. If this is still online, any chance you can provide an ETA or any encouraging status brotha? Thanks man

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
ReignMocap how goes the work dude? I check this thread daily, getting anxious man hoping lack of updates doesn't equate to lack of progress or a sudden dev drop of this project. If this is still online, any chance you can provide an ETA or any encouraging status brotha? Thanks man
Bro. We've done things that should not be possible. Everything is going great but we are adding feature after feature. Acid is going autistic over this. This is the coolest toy ever. Now we got the AI to be a lot smarter. Feels like talking to a human...also we made Knight Rider. It's eleven labs multilingualv2 model. It's new so it's a bit slow.

Here you can see how coherent the AI is. It's always on track. There is a moment where she talks with the dick in her mouth. We fixed that. Now she will wait until she finishes talking and then execute the dick sucking command.

In this video you can see another cool thing. We have a way to inform the AI of what is going on. It can be any trigger really. The Ai will comment on that. Every time you replay the Ai will say some shit about that subject. You wouldn't believe the crazy stuff the Ai says.We learned how to prompt the LLama2 models right and now we get crazy results. You can talk to it for hours.

So no...the project is in full development and actually it's close to release.

• Love
Reactions: cff and MARS2030