Voxta.ai - Your all in one NSFW artificial intelligence companion

charliewill007

Nov 28, 2023
If you are familiar with Virt-a-mate, there is a high chance you know who I am. I am a creator for VAM. Some say I'm good but I say I'm...alright.

Alongside one of the best plugin makers/coders in the community, Acid Bubbles and arguably the best animator in the community, Lapiro from FlyRoxy, we've created Voxta.

Voxta is many things. To be honest I don't even know where to start. The way I think of it is that Voxta is a hub where half of the Ai toys meet the other half of the Ai toys. Voxta itself is an app that runs independently of VAM. Basically it enables to have your own AI running locally or on the cloud, make a personality for it, and talk to it.
Even though Voxta has safety features and guards, it is at essence uncensored

Voxta and VAM : Second part of Voxta is the plugin for VAM. The plugin communicates with the APP and uses something called "action from inference". Basically the Ai is able to control the virtual body in VAM.
Here are some demos of the plugin and app working with VAM. This is real time :

At the time of this thread being opened we are a day away from the closed beta. After a period of closed beta the app will go live. We are indeed excited to see all the fuckery you guys will do with it.

I'll answer any questions you have a bout the project. This is a place were we can discuss ideas and potential features. Don't be shy.

A lot of work and brain power is going into this being bleeding edge stuff. We have no external funding so if you would like to support our project you can find us here :

Hello i am new to forum, i just got into using VAM and would love to see how i can use this with the AI. your videos are super amazing. this is sure some very exciting times.

currently in the Age of AI and then we add the new Toys like SyncBot to the mix where we can convert our videos in VAM into the device and it will mimic the movements of the sex in the video.

Now if we can add the intelligence of the VoxAI into the SyncToy this would be a truly amazing work of art with all the tactical seances going on in the VR world using VAM with the VOX and the SyncBot in VR using the SyncPlayer version 1.0.0.9 i'm in the beta program, you would never want to have a real women again. well you still would want one. Thanks so much for the hard work i am so excited to see where we go from here and cant wait to sign up for the 12 tear or the 24 tear when it's ready.

thanks for the hard work, keep it up we are truly honored to have such creative minds here.

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
Hello i am new to forum, i just got into using VAM and would love to see how i can use this with the AI. your videos are super amazing. this is sure some very exciting times.

currently in the Age of AI and then we add the new Toys like SyncBot to the mix where we can convert our videos in VAM into the device and it will mimic the movements of the sex in the video.

Now if we can add the intelligence of the VoxAI into the SyncToy this would be a truly amazing work of art with all the tactical seances going on in the VR world using VAM with the VOX and the SyncBot in VR using the SyncPlayer version 1.0.0.9 i'm in the beta program, you would never want to have a real women again. well you still would want one. Thanks so much for the hard work i am so excited to see where we go from here and cant wait to sign up for the 12 tear or the 24 tear when it's ready.

thanks for the hard work, keep it up we are truly honored to have such creative minds here.
Voxta has already been added to SyncToys. Tempest did it. there is a demo on our discord. Well, subscribe to voxta get on our discord and someone will most likely help you set it all up. The 24 tier will be tough to do so it will take a while. For now that tier is to show us love. We are still figuring out how to construct these complex scenes. They are a pain in the ass. We also started working on our own 3d platform for Voxta. It's not going to be VAM but it will be cool and built ground up for Voxta. it will allow us to do some really cool stuff with AI.

ParanoidLurker

Jan 13, 2023
Having tried many games that use AI Language models; The AI is either bad, or good but censored. Both options are unappealing.
Even if it works, it's usually slow or in some way limiting.

I don't want to pay for a game AND for an AI as well, but I love the idea of the game you're making.

Reactions: MasterDk78