3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Can anyone point me to the solution or help me out here. Somehow the slime queen doesnt spawn until after you have read the book in the church. Well i did the nun quest to fight succubus somehow before killing slime queen. the book is no longer in her bookcase and its not anywhere in my house(yes i read the issue that was on this page). I just dont want to have to restart again, as it would be my 3rd time.
isn't the book about slimes in the MC's hosue, not in the curch? Right side of the bookcase at the very bottom-right of the house.

Reactions: Staimh

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
how does Carla develop a nipple ?
People, where can I find Taisha?
thank you in advance for your help
You can poke her nipple but the potion used to modify her nipples isn't implemented in the game yet (To poke her nipple you need your relationship with Carla to be 25 or more, talk to her in the morning or afternoon any day of the week but friday (it is a random event).
You find Taisha at the Goblin village (path on the right of Goblin Cave) but to get her interest you must be doing Sebastian parcel recovery quest (Sebastian the village shopkeeper asking you to recover a parcel lost in Goblin Cave)
Full save pls? I can't trigger the hunt where Jaina fucks Eric ç-ç
To trigger the event you must have fucked Jaina in the ass before (I think it is after the cave with crystals while hunting with Eric) then talk with Eric while he is practicing in the morning

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
To trigger the event you must have fucked Jaina in the ass before (I think it is after the cave with crystals while hunting with Eric) then talk with Eric while he is practicing in the morning
You need to have had the hunt event first.
Not sure if it's still the case that you need to lose the forced battle or not though.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
So I am coming back to this game after almost 2-2.5 months and noticing some differences which i swear weren't there before...I no longer am able to tell what day it is(i swear there was a way to check before)also there were bars for lust and hunger which are no longer present,am i doing something wrong or is my game bugged?Thanks.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
So I am coming back to this game after almost 2-2.5 months and noticing some differences which i swear weren't there before...I no longer am able to tell what day it is(i swear there was a way to check before)also there were bars for lust and hunger which are no longer present,am i doing something wrong or is my game bugged?Thanks.
The Lust and Hunger bars are still there - see image
WandBss.png
I don't know how to show the time of day (can tell by the clientele in the pub)
There was a previous post where stuff was missing which was related to the player using older save file

RayBar

May 12, 2020
The Lust and Hunger bars are still there - see image
View attachment 1158540
I don't know how to show the time of day (can tell by the clientele in the pub)
There was a previous post where stuff was missing which was related to the player using older save file
yup 100% my save file is fcked...what should i do now? is there any way to update the file in cheat room? also i remember my eye didn't generate any mana when used it(this was 2 updates back i haven't tested it for this version).Thanks.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I have never used the cheats to date
The day of the week is still there
This is a link to the other saved file post - follow the posts back up
Warlock and Boobs [v0.339.1] [boobsgames]
I'm unaware if you can update save files but I don't think so
Thanks for the help.I think i will continue the game and complete the quests using my save file and borrow someone else's when i am done.Just for reference this is how my game looks.. No day in the middle and no bars on the right :} 1619169436402.png

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Thanks for the help.I think i will continue the game and complete the quests using my save file and borrow someone else's when i am done.Just for reference this is how my game looks.. No day in the middle and no bars on the right :} View attachment 1158569
You probably want to check a bit further because in that thread I pointed you to the previous person with a similar issue couldn't reach certain areas of the map - the stairs up in Krowly's house were missing for instance
So there may be quests you can't finish
Apologies for being the bearer of bad tidings

Reactions: RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020
You probably want to check a bit further because in that thread I pointed you to the previous person with a similar issue couldn't reach certain areas of the map - the stairs up in Krowly's house were missing for instance
So there may be quests you can't finish
Apologies for being the bearer of bad tidings
my stairs are where it should be and although I haven't started any quests I think they will work just fine(because i see the options that trigger the quest when taking to the npcs).Only my hud is fcked.Once again thanks for all the help bro.:)

Reactions: Staimh

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Press the 'a' key. AFAIK, there is no way to display the time of the day.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How can Karla develop a nipple? Thank you in advance for your help
She already has two. A third one would make her a witch. We don't want her tied to the stake and burned now do we ?
If you mean a 'fuckable' nipple, that is not in the game yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.60 star(s) 167 Votes