labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
These clothes are only usable with their respective characters when they're following you, these outfits except for Jaina's armor and Juliet's Panties goes to your inventory when you equip them with the Black Lingerie, if you have the relationship points that are necessary for that, of course.
Wait, you can give Jaina lingerie now?

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
So, how exactly am supposed to win against the "Butt Bandits" (who kidnapped the musician) and the "Slime Cube" (in the caves)? They basically kill me before I can do anything.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
So, how exactly am supposed to win against the "Butt Bandits" (who kidnapped the musician) and the "Slime Cube" (in the caves)? They basically kill me before I can do anything.
Level up as high as you can, and even then it will be a challenge. Against the bandits you can start with Sleep and hope you get lucky. Then try to take out the leader first. You probably will need to save-scum.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Level up as high as you can, and even then it will be a challenge. Against the bandits you can start with Sleep and hope you get lucky. Then try to take out the leader first. You probably will need to save-scum.
OR, you can use the cheat room to activate the easy battle mode, it's in Krowley's basement at the right down corner, once you entered there, talk with the mirror and activate this mode. :BootyTime:

How easy is it to not interact with any of the het content?
I didn't get it, Krowley fucks and is fucked by slimes, plants, and everything that has a human shape(and sometimes even if doesn't have), it's hard to determinate what is het and what's doesn't, but try to avoid flirt with the girls in the village, the ones that are Futa is Jaina and Fina that can magically grows an thicc and gorgeous dick. :sneaky:

does anyone have a save file for .339.1?
Look on the OP, my full save is linked there.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Level 6 is the highest Level or? It's at least the highest level mentioned by the walkthrough.
I always do the save-scum. For the simple reason that the combat of this game is chance based, whichin my eyes is just bad design. Chance based stuff always feels bad I Isimply don't accept it to loose because of it. I would prefer the spells to hit all the time and do less damage, which would result in the same outcome withno rng.
However. I couldn't find a way to load a save file except for "quit" -> "restart"

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Oh, I didn't know that existed.
However, didnt help me at all. I enabled easy battle mode and the bandits killed me right away again.
I managed to confuse all of them at my first attack, but because they attack before that, I already lost half my HP. Some of them managed to attack the next round even tho they were confused and inwith their third attack I was long dead.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
However, didnt help me at all. I enabled easy battle mode and the bandits killed me right away again.
I managed to confuse all of them at my first attack, but because they attack before that, I already lost half my HP. Some of them managed to attack the next round even tho they were confused and inwith their third attack I was long dead.
it doesn't "make the battles easier" it's literally a button when you get the choices of fight, defend, magic, ect. go to the bottom and click that one, it's literally an instant kill button

Reactions: Facilus

Demtelon

Jan 30, 2018
Wish I could turn off pegging specifically towards the main character but leave the rest of those scenes, but that's just me being a bit of a whiny bitch. Guess seeing yourself get a dick up the butt every once in a while isn't the absolute worst thing ever. Better than ntr at least.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Wish I could turn off pegging specifically towards the main character but leave the rest of those scenes, but that's just me being a bit of a whiny bitch. Guess seeing yourself get a dick up the butt every once in a while isn't the absolute worst thing ever. Better than ntr at least.
Pegging is the term usually used to indicate a male is being anally penetrated by a woman using a fake phallas (made of plastic wood or any other non-live material).
Do you mean you would like disable anal sex being enacted on the MC (eg Jaina, the Orc, the Bandit (Juliette's), various penis wielding encounter foes) ?
Because I think almost all of that can be avoided, don't drink with the Orc, win all the encounters.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.60 star(s) 167 Votes