Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How to meet a red-haired elf so that she would invite me to her house? On Friday, Saturday and Sunday I go up to her in the evening, but she keeps saying that she has a hangover, because of this I cannot advance on quests
:FacePalm:
I smell an advertising/spam account.
You've been a member for 52 minutes, made 51 messages that make it appear as though you've played these games, and your sig with stolen/copied gifs/images links to a site that other "users" have had, and all behaving the same way... Totally not suspect at all:unsure:

Demtelon

Jan 30, 2018
Pegging is the term usually used to indicate a male is being anally penetrated by a woman using a fake phallas (made of plastic wood or any other non-live material).
Do you mean you would like disable anal sex being enacted on the MC (eg Jaina, the Orc, the Bandit (Juliette's), various penis wielding encounter foes) ?
Because I think almost all of that can be avoided, don't drink with the Orc, win all the encounters.
Its not so much that, it's just that there are some scenes that serve as an alternate to those scenes that occur only if you disable them like the priestess buttfuck, but yeah generally getting butt blasted isn't my favorite fap material. So it's more like you can miss some scenes you would like more due to the fact that you have it enabled in the first place. Also god dang who knew there was so much semantics to the act of a male getting anally excavated.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Also god dang who knew there was so much semantics to the act of a male getting anally excavated.
Semantics exist for a reason, and pegging is a specific thing that's separate from a guy taking a dick up his bum.
Or your bum... Since you're Krowly, apparently :LOL:

No, you're never going to live that comment down

skyah69

Aug 5, 2020
For anyone interested, here's my gallery mod for the current v0.339.1.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your home.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!
whenever i tried deleting the Game.rgss3a and replacing it with the extracted version its always failed to load script. can someone help me on this? am i doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
whenever i tried deleting the Game.rgss3a and replacing it with the extracted version its always failed to load script. can someone help me on this? am i doing something wrong?
I don't know how to solve this but I can make an link on Mega with my extracted and functional version if you want.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Here it is, an updated file with the 3 images that was missing, BG has removed these 3 for unknow reasons but talked with the artist and he re-done the images that involves imps and posted again, it's complete for now. I'll be updating this post time to time, keep it in your bookmarks if you're following this comic.an like is appreciated:HideThePain:

Parts 1-7

Part 8

Part 9
any news about Omega rabbit fan art comic?
My bad, the part 9 was released in April 20th and I forgot to update here.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
what happened to the 'gallery room' this game had by Finna's(? home? Havent played this since some updates ago lol

c400878

Sep 1, 2019
what happened to the 'gallery room' this game had by Finna's(? home? Havent played this since some updates ago lol
If you mean the testing room next to the "mansion" (where Fina and Astra live), it is still there.. The right-most tree on the 'hill'..

EDIT: The tree behind Krowley in the screenshot..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT2: The screenshot is taken from the latest version (0.399.1) not sure why the window title is 0.339.. Also the save was made in 0.338.1 so its not that..

Last edited:

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
The redheaded elf is always hung over. I understand wine might help her respond, but it's tricky to find. Any angles on that?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
The redheaded elf is always hung over. I understand wine might help her respond, but it's tricky to find. Any angles on that?
The travelling merchants sell it, and the "sweet lips" kind of wine.

Not sure of all the places/times where you can find them willing to sell it, but IIRC morning of some day they are at the gate guards. Others probably can clue you in on more places/times to find them.

Reactions: RadtheMan

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020

Not sure of all the places/times where you can find them willing to sell it, but IIRC morning of some day they are at the gate guards. Others probably can clue you in on more places/times to find them.
You can find him at Elven Camp at Tuesdays by Morning and Daytime.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Wine merchant is at Palla Gates on Monday mornings talking with Diana
During a hunt Krowly and Eric might encounter bandits ro

Finding the merchant
One of the random hunts with Eric has Krowly and Eric encounter some bandits harrassing the merchant; Defeating the bandits leads to a reward of two bottles of wine; Wine is useful for a number of other interactions

3.60 star(s) 169 Votes