Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Here it is, an updated file with the 3 images that was missing, BG has removed these 3 for unknow reasons but talked with the artist and he re-done the images that involves imps and posted again, it's complete for now. I'll be updating this post time to time, keep it in your bookmarks if you're following this comic.an like is appreciated:HideThePain:

Parts 1-7

Part 8

Part 9
any news about Omega rabbit fan art comic?
My bad, the part 9 was released in April 20th and I forgot to update here.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
what happened to the 'gallery room' this game had by Finna's(? home? Havent played this since some updates ago lol

c400878

Sep 1, 2019
what happened to the 'gallery room' this game had by Finna's(? home? Havent played this since some updates ago lol
If you mean the testing room next to the "mansion" (where Fina and Astra live), it is still there.. The right-most tree on the 'hill'..

EDIT: The tree behind Krowley in the screenshot..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT2: The screenshot is taken from the latest version (0.399.1) not sure why the window title is 0.339.. Also the save was made in 0.338.1 so its not that..

Last edited:

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
The redheaded elf is always hung over. I understand wine might help her respond, but it's tricky to find. Any angles on that?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
The redheaded elf is always hung over. I understand wine might help her respond, but it's tricky to find. Any angles on that?
The travelling merchants sell it, and the "sweet lips" kind of wine.

Not sure of all the places/times where you can find them willing to sell it, but IIRC morning of some day they are at the gate guards. Others probably can clue you in on more places/times to find them.

Reactions: RadtheMan

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020

Not sure of all the places/times where you can find them willing to sell it, but IIRC morning of some day they are at the gate guards. Others probably can clue you in on more places/times to find them.
You can find him at Elven Camp at Tuesdays by Morning and Daytime.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Wine merchant is at Palla Gates on Monday mornings talking with Diana
During a hunt Krowly and Eric might encounter bandits ro

Finding the merchant
One of the random hunts with Eric has Krowly and Eric encounter some bandits harrassing the merchant; Defeating the bandits leads to a reward of two bottles of wine; Wine is useful for a number of other interactions

KlashivGuy

May 3, 2021
Is there anyone who can comment on how much content has actually been added?
I've got 0.335.5 from June last year and it's only up to 0.339.1 which is incredibly slow for almost as year.
Is there some good content added or should I just come back in another year?

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Is there anyone who can comment on how much content has actually been added?
I've got 0.335.5 from June last year and it's only up to 0.339.1 which is incredibly slow for almost as year.
Is there some good content added or should I just come back in another year?
Dunno, If you want to wait, be watching this thread until the next history update comes out, then you start play it again.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes