Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
At the changelog of 0.339.1 says that there is an update on the picture "Astra's butt", it's not the wednesday/friday morning scene in which she is changing so where can I see it?

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Whenever I go there Krowly says the door is locked. Am I supposed to go there on a certain day?
Apologies if these are dumb questions
Depends on whether or not you've encountered her at all yet...

If you haven't, you've probably got more things you have to do, like Sebastian's quest or others.

Hutch

Jul 4, 2017
Depends on whether or not you've encountered her at all yet...

If you haven't, you've probably got more things you have to do, like Sebastian's quest or others.
Yea I found her in the elf village on fri sat and sun but she tells me to go away. If you mean Sebastian's quest where I help Derek find a woman I did that

AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018
Summer Memories is a RPGM game and the entire world is simulated around you, every character has their own schedule and you play around them not the other way around, so does NTRPG 1 and 2, and I can name a few other RPGM games that adopt this approach. It makes for a fun and interactive world, not a static one.

correct. some games fake "work" via having npcs be in certain locations at certain times of the day doing random task. WOB does this aswell, people are in different locations doing different things at different times.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Here's the latest update's (v0.339.1) pictures extracted, for those who wish to get the content without playing the game. Some UI images are still in the archive, I didn't clear the entire folder before repacking.

solys87

Oct 21, 2017
The fix for characters in the world moving during dialogue is LOOOOOOOONG overdue. Please just make it freeze when we are talking or doing a post-combat sex scene. It makes fighting in some areas just silly because it chains into 5 combats that cant be avoided and always results in a krowly rape (which is against my, and probably quite a few other's RP)

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
The fix for characters in the world moving during dialogue is LOOOOOOOONG overdue. Please just make it freeze when we are talking or doing a post-combat sex scene. It makes fighting in some areas just silly because it chains into 5 combats that cant be avoided and always results in a krowly rape (which is against my, and probably quite a few other's RP)
As someone who often preaches that the developer must be left to their own designs I shouldn't really be agreeing with this but I have been caught more than once by slime while trying to pick plants in the forest.

Mostly, once you're aware, you can avoid the issues but there are one or two situations in the hunts that can be a little irritating because the next fight starts instantaneously after a piece of dialog.

On the final point I wish you all the best, I gave up on keeping Krowly's oral or anal virginity a long time ago.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
If your at the end of a chat or the plus stat update you can time when the enemy moves away and finish the chat or stat update to run from them so that your not chained into a battle you can't win as this can be done in any rpg title that doesn't freeze its world and gives the player control over when the bubble goes away.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
If your at the end of a chat or the plus stat update you can time when the enemy moves away and finish the chat or stat update to run from them so that your not chained into a battle you can't win as this can be done in any rpg title that doesn't freeze its world and gives the player control over when the bubble goes away.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can work in the open and can also use party as a temporary wall to block off foes.

However in a some hunt scenarios Krowly and party are in an area where they end up boxed in so a subsequent encounter is unavoidable. Just means making sure party has suitable level, strength and equipment (potions can be invaluable).

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
guys how do i trigger finaxjuliette scenes?
Fina and Juliet
Raise relationship with Fina to level where during daytime you can get boobjob
Get boobjob with very high lust (400 works) and use cum everywhere option
Take Juliet on walk and let her witness cum everywhere option
On Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sat/Sun night sneak in and witness Fina and Juliet
If lust high enough (50?) can fap while watching - Fina notices

Note: not verified in most recent release

Last edited:
Reactions: Danlorn

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
how to quests Amazing wonders nipplefucking ????
How to get to Nipplefuck overview
Enter Old Tower
Chat to Melissa often enough to get "Tea with milk" quest
Obtain elven milk; defeat futa elves or buy from orc merchant
Deliver elven milk to Melissa; watch Melissa practice bust expansion spell
Visit Melissa and agree to being ready
Meet Sandra and Valena (Melissa's witch friends)
Melissa casts bust expansion spell on Valena
Nipplefuck Valena

Note: not verified in most recent release

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
How do I meet Sandra and Valena
Meeting Sandra and Valena
After helping Melissa with the breast expansion spell
Leave and revisit Melissa on another day
Melissa ask's if Krowly is ready, say yes
Melissa transports Krowly to witches tea party and introduces her friends
If this doesn't work it could be due to relationship, lust and/or experience level; I don't know these values

3.60 star(s) 173 Votes