3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Those "NTR-esque/Cucking someone else by fucking their partners" parts are now completely gone from this game. (v0.4).
You means no more fucking other's wife or girlfriend in future update ?
Will we have scene with the bartender/owner? cause she said that she has a boyfriend in this 0.4 version in thee beginning.

Update: There is an plot error that the dialogue shows that 'I'm so lucky I came inside someone's sexy girlfriend!' during first Eva sex scene. Cause Eva didn't have a bf anymore in this version. Also these scenes:
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-03-02 225451.png 螢幕擷取畫面 2024-03-02 230719.png

Last edited:

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
What caught my attention about this game was NETORI, but without that I think it lost its charm and became a common harem game like many others out there.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

LewdsMeister

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
You means no more fucking other's wife or girlfriend in future update ?
Will we have scene with the bartender/owner? cause she said that she has a boyfriend in this 0.4 version in thee beginning.

Update: There is an plot error that the dialogue shows that 'I'm so lucky I came inside someone's sexy girlfriend!' during first Eva sex scene. Cause Eva didn't have a bf anymore in this version. Also these scenes:
View attachment 3403279 View attachment 3403302
Yeah, proofreading thing still ongoing. Missed some of these so thank you very much for pointing that out.

That bartender/Vivian's dialogue is in italic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which means

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
does this update end with walking in the rain with Rainey to get icecream? cause right after that scene i got exception errors and then it crashed back to the main menu. Also why dont you have the "milf" tag on this game. Amandas mom Lauren definately qualifies for one, but my god how much longer are going to get blueballed by her. you had the perfect time for someting to happen, hes alone with her and shes flashing him, and then it just cuts to the next day at the bar. WTF?

LewdsMeister

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
can u compressed the android version?seems app above 2gb cant be install and keep giving missing package error.

I'm currently looking into this issue. The images are in webp already but I can't seem to reduce the size.

does this update end with walking in the rain with Rainey to get icecream? cause right after that scene i got exception errors and then it crashed back to the main menu.
Yes. And it shows End of Chapter 4 screen after that. No issues from my end.

Amandas mom Lauren definately qualifies for one, but my god how much longer are going to get blueballed by her. you had the perfect time for someting to happen, hes alone with her and shes flashing him, and then it just cuts to the next day at the bar. WTF?
Hahaha you gotta be patient for that!

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Yeah, proofreading thing still ongoing. Missed some of these so thank you very much for pointing that out.

That bartender/Vivian's dialogue is in italic
which means

So if I disclose my relationship status in the very beginning, is there still chance that I get to fuck her?

LewdsMeister

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
can u compressed the android version?seems app above 2gb cant be install and keep giving missing package error.

Kindly check these links now. The android apk should work just fine thanks to the exquisite compression skills of the66

DOWNLOAD (COMPRESSED)
Win/Linux
:
Mac:
Android:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 182 MB

Come find me on .

Reactions: LewdsMeister

ben_kenobi

Aug 1, 2019
Man, I gotta say, finally a game that's totally up my alley!
I mean there are loads of games in here where you can cheat on your partner but somehow, in some way, the protagonist ALWAYS has to confess and their partner's are always so cool and nice about it and immediately become bi and suggest a threesome.
Where I'm like, the only thing that made it enjoyable was the fact that it was a secret and that they remained oblivious to the their partner having an affair or a side chick...
Anyway, so thx dev, truly!

• Red Heart
Reactions: LewdsMeister

LewdsMeister

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Man, I gotta say, finally a game that's totally up my alley!
I mean there are loads of games in here where you can cheat on your partner but somehow, in some way, the protagonist ALWAYS has to confess and their partner's are always so cool and nice about it and immediately become bi and suggest a threesome.
Where I'm like, the only thing that made it enjoyable was the fact that it was a secret and that they remained oblivious to the their partner having an affair or a side chick...
Anyway, so thx dev, truly!
I'm really glad that you liked it. Thank you very much for this feedback!

Reactions: ben_kenobi
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes