• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

LewdsMeister

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
lXW_tw.png

Overview:
"Wicked Ways" is an adult visual novel centered around a successful, commitment-phobic creative director of an ad agency.
In this journey, your pursuit of passion will lead you to a tangled web of desire involving the women around you.
As your relationships blur lines, moral dilemmas arise.
Explore a world of temptation, lust, and complex emotions in this captivating story.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-01
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: LewdsMeister - - - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

COMPRESSED
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

55-8.jpg 82-3.png 100.png 17-e1.png screenshot0001.jpg
50-1.png 67-18.png 54-crmp1.jpg 84-19.jpg 58-31.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
LewdsMeister Congratulations on your release! Good luck!

I assume you have a ticket open. Please ask for a Developers badge!
If not here is the how to:

Last edited:
Reactions: LewdsMeister

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
3DCG, Big tits, Oral sex, Harem, Voyeurism, Feet, Seduction, Cheating, Corruption, Vaginal sex, Creampie, Groping, Handjob, Animated, Male protagonist, Mobile game
greetings dev, I am wondering will those two be avoidable? ( not skipable, but completely avoidable/never happen if we so chose to)

also, future tags? ntr/swinging/sharing/"technicaly its not ntr" bs?

I ask because you have HAREM tag. and on topic, is it true harem or semi( not all LIs) harem?

thank you for any info you give and for sharing. good luck with your game and best of health!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WickedWays-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: LewdsMeister

LewdsMeister

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
greetings dev, I am wondering will those two be avoidable? ( not skipable, but completely avoidable/never happen if we so chose to)

also, future tags? ntr/swinging/sharing/"technicaly its not ntr" bs?

I ask because you have HAREM tag. and on topic, is it true harem or semi( not all LIs) harem?

thank you for any info you give and for sharing. good luck with your game and best of health!
Well, those tags are meant for future updates as there is barely any voyeurism in this chapter. But there are some scenes where you can see a girl's feet clearly but they're not heavily emphasized, more like they're just in the frame for aesthetic purpose.

Also, the LI are not aware of each other at the moment so can't fully decide on the type of harem as of now.

And for NTR/Swinging/Sharing, I'm not thinking of including that in the near future but if the majority of players want them then it might change. I hope you understand.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Well, those tags are meant for future updates as there is barely any voyeurism in this chapter. But there are some scenes where you can see a girl's feet clearly but they're not heavily emphasized, more like they're just in the frame for aesthetic purpose.

Also, the LI are not aware of each other at the moment so can't fully decide on the type of harem as of now.

And for NTR/Swinging/Sharing, I'm not thinking of including that in the near future but if the majority of players want them then it might change. I hope you understand.

thank you for your answer dev. Ofcourse, I understand no worries. I will keep a watch to this game since it seems interesting unless those specific tags apear in which case I will stay away. I dislike all of them, so I will wait for a more solid future tag plan and deside then. again best of luck!

LewdsMeister

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
You just gave them a reason to bombard you with requests for it now. They are the vocal majority and the people who don't want it are the actual majority.

Let the facepalms begin. :ROFLMAO:
gg dev... you just fucked your game hard... :KEK:
thank you for your answer dev. Ofcourse, I understand no worries. I will keep a watch to this game since it seems interesting unless those specific tags apear in which case I will stay away. I dislike all of them, so I will wait for a more solid future tag plan and deside then. again best of luck!
kek don't worry even if it happens, it will be like a some sort of patch (non-canon). But keep in mind I'm not fond of NTR because as a dev I don't want my favourite girl to be shared with some other guys. As I have stated already, I'm not saying these things are certain and NTR will most likely not appear. And if you play the game you will probably be able to guess who's my favourite.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
kek don't worry even if it happens, it will be like a some sort of patch (non-canon). But keep in mind I'm not fond of NTR because as a dev I don't want my favourite girl to be shared with some other guys. As I have stated already, I'm not saying these things are certain and NTR will most likely not appear. And if you play the game you will probably be able to guess who's my favourite.
Trust me the non-canon patch thing has been done before and failed miserably...
If you want support then the tags have to be clear from the beginning. If you add it later... people will feel betrayed and rightfully so.

NTR kills any game that is not clearly design to be one from the beginning.

LewdsMeister

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
what are the future tags if there is any lesbian/ntr/sharing/swinging will it be avoidable
I'm personally agains ntr/sharing/swinging. Lesbian stuff will only occur based on MC's commands.
Trust me the non-canon patch thing has been done before and failed miserably...
If you want support then the tags have to be clear from the beginning. If you add it later... people will feel betrayed and rightfully so.

NTR kills any game that is not clearly design to be one from the beginning.
Thank you for the input. I'm actually not in favour of NTR as I'm not into that stuff. So, okay, no possibility of NTR in the future. I just wanted to get some feedback. I think I should've just worded my response better.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm personally agains ntr/sharing/swinging. Lesbian stuff will only occur based on MC's commands.

Thank you for the input. I'm actually not in favour of NTR as I'm not into that stuff. So, okay, no possibility of NTR in the future. I just wanted to get some feedback. I think I should've just worded my response better.
Good luck with your project. :D

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes