3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
This needs a "save here now" warning or something similar. It just throws you into the main menu when you reach the end of the content.
LewdsMeister will there be solo romance paths or just a harem path?
So far there aren't any choices and you can't avoid cheating on your fiancee so i doubt there will be solo paths. All the other girls have partners too so if you aren't into cheating you should probably avoid this one.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
This needs a "save here now" warning or something similar. It just throws you into the main menu when you reach the end of the content.

So far there aren't any choices and you can't avoid cheating on your fiancee so i doubt there will be solo paths. All the other girls have partners too so if you aren't into cheating you should probably avoid this one.
We'll see how it plays out. As long as we're the ones doing the cheating and banging other people's women, I'm good to go. I just prefer solo romance games.

LewdsMeister

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022

We'll see how it plays out. As long as we're the ones doing the cheating and banging other people's women, I'm good to go. I just prefer solo romance games.
Lack of options because it's just laying the base for the future chapters. The current condition is set now. There will be solo path down the road where you will have the choice to select one of the girls girls as your ultimate one. But even after that and during the saga you will have the privilege to do all the banging. No other cock will enter the scene. The story won't abruptly stop.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
LewdsMeister might want to do script cleanup before next release. No need for all the .TMP files to be left in the releases. Just make a backup of your development folder and clean the scripts in the release folder.

Reactions: LewdsMeister

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
hmmmm-homer-simpson.gif
Well, honestly I'm not a fan of those games where the Mc already has a girlfriend/fiancee since it's something forced (with the exception of games where the Mc is a Father and the story need the wife :LUL:), and forced cheat doesn't sound interesting either (where's the fun if there's no choice?)

Well, those tags are meant for future updates as there is barely any voyeurism in this chapter. But there are some scenes where you can see a girl's feet clearly but they're not heavily emphasized, more like they're just in the frame for aesthetic purpose.
But in general dev, kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

I'm personally agains ntr/sharing/swinging. Lesbian stuff will only occur based on MC's commands.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:

LewdsMeister

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Well, honestly I'm not a fan of those games where the Mc already has a girlfriend/fiancee since it's something forced (with the exception of games where the Mc is the Father :LUL: ), and forced cheat doesn't sound interesting either (where's the fun if there's no choice?)
Not forced. Only predetermined to show that you will have the options in the next chapters. MC wouldn't feel the need to cheat if he didn't have someone who was absent for a certain amount of time and if he wasn't so afraid of commitment. He would be just philandering for no reason like a nympho. Well, he is one but you get the idea. For me, it wouldn't be fun if all the options were available in the preliminary stage because MC wouldn't feel any conflicting emotions. Now that you have done the sin, you will get to decide sooner or later whether you want to cheat or not. It will be totally up to you. I hope it clears it up.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Dev, I have one little issue I find worth pointing out. I swear, I'm not here for any kind of disrespect when I comment this:
LOOK AT THAT CHIN
1-6_-_Copy.png
My god, I thought I was being paranoid, seeing things, but then I saw the screenshots:
str1-9.jpg
HERS IS BIGGER THAN MC'S
WTF
T
F

Am I going crazy? Does anyone else see it?

• Wow
Reactions: Gunizz

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Well, those tags are meant for future updates as there is barely any voyeurism in this chapter. But there are some scenes where you can see a girl's feet clearly but they're not heavily emphasized, more like they're just in the frame for aesthetic purpose.

Also, the LI are not aware of each other at the moment so can't fully decide on the type of harem as of now.

And for NTR/Swinging/Sharing, I'm not thinking of including that in the near future but if the majority of players want them then it might change. I hope you understand.
Mmm I see, first of all good start, your game looks good.

Second, thank you for being honest about the ntr, that will avoid some inconvenience in the future.

If you allow me, I will give you some advice:

In case you want to place controversial content in your game at some point, I recommend that it be in an "extra" (like inceston does, for example), that would help the main story not have to be modified and also that As it is a non-canonical extra, you can develop any idea freely, and whoever likes that content will be able to see it in the extra and whoever doesn't will simply continue enjoying the main story.

I hope it is not taken the wrong way, it is just an idea to help you avoid controversies as has happened before.

Good luck.(y)

EDIT: I just read your final answer about it ... sorry :ROFLMAO:, but the advice also works for any non-canon content such as futa, bestiality or something like that if that were the case.(y)

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
I love moral dilemmas, hope the game will meet the promises. This release surely doesn't - not a single choice! :( And why do we need to click the no-choices?!

Last edited:
Reactions: LewdsMeister

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hmm I somehow have the feeling the women all look the same just different hairstyles and makeup :p

What if it was the same person ALL ALONG! :O :O

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes