3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
ah so a game with no choices. or single choice which i can only assume is to avoid the kinetic novel tag.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:FacePalm::FacePalm: Wtf... way to make her look like a trashy whore. And MC is looking like a miserable cuck in that picture lmao.
1695944814647.png :HideThePain::HideThePain:
Dev, are you sure ntr is not planned? Or is it one of those where "they are not in serious relationship so the can fuck other people", because if it is going to be like that just make it ntr at that point.

LewdsMeister

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
:FacePalm::FacePalm: Wtf... way to make her look like a trashy whore. And MC is looking like a miserable cuck in that picture lmao.
View attachment 2964787 :HideThePain::HideThePain:
Dev, are you sure ntr is not planned? Or is it one of those where "they are not in serious relationship so the can fuck other people", because if it is going to be like that just make it ntr at that point.
Not even a relationship. An affair with commitment as both characters have someone they love already but afraid of committing for good. MC is not in a relationship with Eva just made that pouty face because he forgot yeah, that girl has someone else and she has to maintain her real relationship. MC is cucking Eva's boyfriend, it's not the MC who's being cucked. MC is just making the face for the sake of it, he's not bothered by it because he gets and got to fuck some other man's girl anyway. How is this NTR?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Not even a relationship. An affair with commitment as both characters have someone they love already but afraid of committing for good. MC is not in a relationship with Eva just made that pouty face because he forgot yeah, that girl has someone else and she has to maintain her real relationship. MC is cucking Eva's boyfriend, it's not the MC who's being cucked. MC is just making the face for the sake of it, he's not bothered by it because he gets and got to fuck some other man's girl anyway. How is this NTR?
But Eva told the MC that her fiance went to France for a business trip. :unsure:

In my playthrough, i just assumed it was her fiance she was going on a date with but now that i think about it, him being away on business one day then her going on a date the next does make it sound like she's going with someone who isn't her fiance. If that wasn't your intention, it might be a good idea to go back and alter that conversation to make it clear that she's going on a date with her fiance, not some random guy.

Reactions: battali0n

LewdsMeister

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
But Eva told the MC that her fiance went to France for a business trip. :unsure:

In my playthrough, i just assumed it was her fiance she was going on a date with but now that i think about it, him being away on business one day then her going on a date the next does make it sound like she's going with someone who isn't her fiance. If that wasn't your intention, it might be a good idea to go back and alter that conversation to make it clear that she's going on a date with her fiance, not some random guy.
Eh, my bad. I actually meant her fiance with that boyfriend thing. There weren't any further queries from the MC so I thought you would understand or at least assume that they are the same guy. I cut some of the dialogues before publishing so it messed up. I will fix that next time. Extremely sorry for causing confusion.

Reactions: hysepReC

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Edit: DEV CONFIRMED SHE IS JUST A SIDE GIRL, that wasnt clear in the first update but now it is.
The point of "cucking" their bf/husbands is to steal them from them, not "loan" or "share" them for a bit and then have them go back, thats just getting sloppy seconds from an unfaithful slut. How can she "love" her bf and still fuck the MC?, so if we have her as a main girl eventually she will love MC but still be a slut and cheat on him just like she is doing now with her bf?? I dont get it, she mention she doesnt want a "exclusive relationship" so she wants to have a partner and still sleep around.
Usually when devs write a "netori" story like this, they make sure the girl isn't seen as just a slut that likes to cheat and then go back to being lovey dovey with her partners, and thats whats happening with Eva, it just doesnt paint her in a good light.

I guess we will see how her story goes but I dont think she is main girl material tbh, for the way you presented her, you wrote her as if she was just a slutty side girl that wants to catch every single STD before settling down with some loser who will be willing to take her at that point.

Her dialogs scream "sharing/swinging" or "open relationship" bullshit
What the fuck is up with this bitch lmao. And I didnt say it was ntr, just that people that dont like ntr, dont like the girls being with others once they have already been intimate with MC. At least make her avoidable dude.
Edit: She is avoidable now and, as I said, she is not a LI, just a side chick. Still dont like her but not a big deal

Last edited:

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
Good luck on your release. Despite my less positive review, I think you have potential and can make a solid product. Unfortunately, can't review potential.

LewdsMeister

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Hi everyone . The Chapter 2 of Wicked Ways is here!
In this major update Wicked Ways you will have multiple critical choices to explore different paths! You are advised to save games and explore all the paths.

What's in Chapter 2 (v0.2)?
Changelog:

v0.2

Major Update

- Multiple critical choices that will lead to different paths.

- Multiple changes in dialogues.

- Players are advised to save and explore each paths.

- Around 400 renders and multiple animations in this second chapter.

- A new main menu screen.

- Changed MC's expression in one scene as per the community's suggestions.

- Sizes will decrease from 0.3 for Amanda Sunbathing in Bikini-2.jpg the players' convenience.

Get Wicked Ways 0.2 now on itch:

Support me on my Patreon:

Join Discord:

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Wicked Ways [v0.2] [LewdsMeister] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

If you downloaded it before my last edit, or still get the Missing Image error at the start of the game, redownload.

Win/Linux [129 MB]
- - -

Mac [124 MB]
- - -

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes