3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
In other words, he's just a cuck who likes to sleep with women who have slept with someone before him and will sleep with someone after him. Is it necessary to invent new words and definitions for that? To not call yourself a cuck?

He's not just a cuck, he's a super mega cuck. You know the difference between an omega cuck and an alpha cuck? An omega cuck is cucked by his one girlfriend or wife, while an alpha cuck is cucked by the countless women he slept with who now sleeping with other men other then him. While he is like: "I am not a cuck but a philanderer !"
not really a cuck, just pathetic.

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
There is a harem tag on the game but the game does not even feel like a harem game at all im confused with the relationship in the story but also not confused

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Hi everyone . The Chapter 2 of Wicked Ways is here!
In this major update Wicked Ways you will have multiple critical choices to explore different paths! You are advised to save games and explore all the paths.
Hi dev,
I'm just played your game and wanted to share my thoughts about the game.

First I don't think this is a Harem game (or not yet).
Because a Harem game mc don't need to choose girls between them.

Second I hope you don't add NTR in this game.

Otherwise good game.

I wish you good luck to continue your journey.

Last edited:
Reactions: LewdsMeister

LewdsMeister

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Hi dev,
I'm just played your game and wanted to share my thoughts about the game.

First I don't think this is a Harem game (or not yet).
Because a Harem game mc don't need to choose girls between them.

Second I hope you don't add NTR in this game.

Otherwise good game.

I wish you good luck to continue your journey.

Not yet, yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will absolutely not add NTR in the future. And thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArunPrime

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like the game so far. All the talk about relationships here is overblown, IMO.

I noticed a big continuity issue.
The scene with the three guys from Xtrify at the meeting. The next time you see them, they work for the MC. :unsure:
It's funny no one has brought that up yet.
But I know everyone here is more concerned about some fictional characters' love lives. You know the totally not going to happen to you in your lifetime thing. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Vortex@

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I'm personally agains ntr/sharing/swinging. Lesbian stuff will only occur based on MC's commands.

Thank you for the input. I'm actually not in favour of NTR as I'm not into that stuff. So, okay, no possibility of NTR in the future. I just wanted to get some feedback. I think I should've just worded my response better.
You won me with this .

Not even a relationship. An affair with commitment as both characters have someone they love already but afraid of committing for good. MC is not in a relationship with Eva just made that pouty face because he forgot yeah, that girl has someone else and she has to maintain her real relationship. MC is cucking Eva's boyfriend, it's not the MC who's being cucked. MC is just making the face for the sake of it, he's not bothered by it because he gets and got to fuck some other man's girl anyway. How is this NTR?
And you lost me with this

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
The point of "cucking" their bf/husbands is to steal them from them, not "loan" or "share" them for a bit and then have them go back, thats just getting sloppy seconds from an unfaithful slut. How can she "love" her bf and still fuck the MC?, so if we have her as a main girl eventually she will love MC but still be a slut and cheat on him just like she is doing now with her bf?? I dont get it, she mention she doesnt want a "exclusive relationship" so she wants to have a partner and still sleep around.
Usually when devs write a "netori" story like this, they make sure the girl isn't seen as just a slut that likes to cheat and then go back to being lovey dovey with her partners, and thats whats happening with Eva, it just doesnt paint her in a good light.

I guess we will see how her story goes but I dont think she is main girl material tbh, for the way you presented her, you wrote her as if she was just a slutty side girl that wants to catch every single STD before settling down with some loser who will be willing to take her at that point. Her dialogs scream "sharing/swinging" or "open relationship" bullshit
What the fuck is up with this bitch lmao. And I didnt say it was ntr, just that people that dont like ntr, dont like the girls being with others once they have already been intimate with MC. At least make her avoidable dude.
Wait, it's forced? you can't even say no? Why is there no Kinetic novel tag here?
I was going to try this but i won't now. Thanks for the info.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Wait, it's forced? you can't even say no? Why is there no Kinetic novel tag here?
I was going to try this but i won't now. Thanks for the info.
If you had read more than just one post, you would've known that LewdsMeister has made shit optional. I haven't played much of this yet, just been too busy.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah every single critical path is based on the player's choices in 0.2.
Thats good, because the first release didnt give you a choice on whether Mc slept with her or not. So I guess I'll edit my comment to avoid misinformation since this is no longer kinetic as it was in 0.1. Dont have time to play 0.2 though so cant comment on it yet.(y)

Reactions: LewdsMeister

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
ok so the LIs have boyfriends, fiances who fuck them and the MC is the side fuck.

and one of them definately sleeps around by her own admition( the eva chick)
and if you drop their paths the content is vastly reduced.
not to mention that ( because he is a "philanderer"-sp?-) the quality of the future LIs will propably be low value as well, because he cant find single regular women.

ok I dont know what to think of this cause I really had high hopes.

renders are gorgeous.

but I think I will pass on this.

LewdsMeister

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
ok so the LIs have boyfriends

"Eva and Samantha" -
I have stated this multiple times already. There is a reason why I named this project "Wicked Ways" because you go around and fuck different women with no commitment, you choose different ways. But you have the good, faithful and reasonable ones to yourself.

Your regular LI is at home already,

And

Sad to hear that you didn't like it.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
"Eva and Samantha" -
I have stated this multiple times already. There is a reason why I named this project "Wicked Ways" because you go around and fuck different women with no commitment, you choose different ways. But you have the good, faithful and reasonable ones to yourself.

Your regular LI is at home already,

And

Sad to hear that you didn't like it.

no worries. I am but just one player.

the whole situation didnt sit well with me. I wouldnt aproach this kind of sluts in real life and I dont want them in my games either but thats just me I suppose.

and if hey are not lis makes it even worse because for me, it is a waste of time and resourses. so much work on characters, the majority of people will not even touch.( and come on, you have read the comments, its not just me)..

you dont have to put sluts in a game to make it good.
this is just my personal opinion.

to make something clear, this is not me attacking you or the game. you have done some hard work on this. but storywise it leaves a bad taste. it is not for me.

with respect to your hard work, I wish you all the best

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes