Apr 14, 2018
Hold up, how do you get Becky Sue to be a whore?
Quick Guide Becky Sue - Whore Path (Hypnothist)
based on trial and error

The basic idea is to use actions that reinforce the idea in her to use her body to be liked.

There may be other ways to achieve this. The following worked for me.

- make a pact with Becky Sue to just take the money from her boyfriend but not actually work

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- watch tv with her to raise desire

- play tennis on weekends

- tell her to dress sexier

- after training ends during contact further clients keep reinforcing the idea to show off her body

- Leverage being drunk and breaking things to make her more submissive

- talk with her about pulling her weight and earning some money

Last edited:

zobiku

Jul 29, 2018
or just rough her up with anal then break her with fucking machine after sharing her at the pool of course with discipline it worked for me you don't have to play tennis or watch tv with her just make her sluttier and submissive

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I finally got a cheat mod in the Android because I refuse to learn how to play properly. Becky Sue stuff is pretty crazy though, got a couple of her paths and not sure which one I like the most yet. I want more Sharon Lee damn it.

zobiku

Jul 29, 2018
how can i get becky sue and tammy threesome event guys ?
encourage tammy lynn to seduce becky sue then talk to becky sue about tammy lynn when she accept talk to her about threesome you should have good relationship with her and she should be bi maybe give her the ring

Reactions: Semeicardia

mrbungle50221

Feb 14, 2018
Janice got fucked by some guy after exposing herself in the office and now I can't contact her, it said something about her being his for now. Does she come back later? Or have I lost her forever? Thanks.

emashit85

Aug 14, 2018
Quick Guide Becky Sue - Whore Path (Hypnothist)
based on trial and error

The basic idea is to use actions that reinforce the idea in her to use her body to be liked.

There may be other ways to achieve this. The following worked for me.

- make a pact with Becky Sue to just take the money from her boyfriend but not actually work

- watch tv with her to raise desire

- play tennis on weekends

- tell her to dress sexier

- after training ends during contact further clients keep reinforcing the idea to show off her body

- Leverage being drunk and breaking things to make her more submissive

- talk with her about pulling her weight and earning some money

is there a complete guide of that sort ????? how can i get it ?
the walkthrough available on OP is difficult for me .... any help would be appreciated :)

dekeon1969

Jun 27, 2019
I completely agree with the WT being completely broken. I had Becky around week 2 or 3 not Elsa. Elsa showed up MUCH later. There were so many discrepancies in WT that it became impossible to follow. I don't know what version the WT used but it is SEVERELY flawed with current update I guess. Thank you to poster for finding WT. This was an awesome and really fun game to (attempt) to play thoroughly.

tyler2187

Nov 11, 2018
I completely agree with the WT being completely broken. I had Becky around week 2 or 3 not Elsa. Elsa showed up MUCH later. There were so many discrepancies in WT that it became impossible to follow. I don't know what version the WT used but it is SEVERELY flawed with current update I guess. Thank you to poster for finding WT. This was an awesome and really fun game to (attempt) to play thoroughly.
The game is more easy, BS(level 3) first round let me train her and 2, Jas and Chels(level1), second round elsa (level1) and terri (level 2 but she is easy like level 1 cause u talk with her keeping ur energy) and the oldie (level 2), third round Lauren level 2, and the more hards level 3, the chinese and the office lady
Ft

tyler2187

Nov 11, 2018
I feel like this game needs a wiki with character pages explaining what can be done with each of the woman individually
if u are dom, submit hers in dungeon, if u r play boy, desire in bodoir, if ur hypno hypno hers, money buy all things and win

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
Games pretty fun. Kinda sad there's only two Dommes tho.
There are a few more domme interactions in the game beside Ivy and Elsa, just in case you haven't run into them.
- Sam the Barista can become a domme and you get one session with her.
- Hannah the Principal and the one office lady whose name I can't remember have a couple of domme scenes and then an ongoing findom mechanic.

That said, totally agreed. I hope they add another one in the final wave of clients. (I also hope they add a post-training option for Lauren to become the player's cuckolding girlfriend, but that's unlikely.)

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
I liked Terri and the boob job the best and Chelsea the Toned getting in shape. I'd like to see more content with the wife changing her appearance a lot over the course of the training.

Losing weight or gaining muscle. Buying a better sexier body. Or even changing her face with plastic surgery so the game changes the model used to portray the character. Would be cool if there was a girl next door type who could decide she wants to be insanely hot and swap a cute model for a sexier bustier model. Sort of like Bimbo Life Coach or Inner Bimbo?

I guess it's hard to find someone ugly with enough photos to make her a character. But it would be a lot of fun to take a pretty forgettable wife and turn her into a trophy wife, or fitness model, or instagram bimbo.

Reactions: tr12345
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes