• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zobiku

Jul 29, 2018
Does anyone know any console command to trigger hannah the principle's call to you? For some reason in this current playthrough she did not call even after i got dee to mess with her teacher.
dee has nothing to do with that you should take terri or chelsea to school

Jan 25, 2018
Is there a mod for lowering the difficulty setting?

Maybe there's some tips on how to make the game easier?

I swear I must've done over 200 runs for just the first 3 targets and I can't even get 2/3 of them to become fully cleared. I really don't want a walkthrough, I just want to 100% this on my own...

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017

I swear I must've done over 200 runs for just the first 3 targets and I can't even get 2/3 of them to become fully cleared. I really don't want a walkthrough, I just want to 100% this on my own...
I allways use hypno so I dont know if the other start are easier but
tip 1 work threw them 1 at time intill u know what exactly u need to do to get them to stay
tip 2 dont start them at same time
tip 3 I would start trash or exbit first since they have more weeks but in my opion I would go with trash since of the two she seem harder to get
tip 4 get love potion just in case u fell like u need an extra push with one of them
I hope this helps

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017

My mod give you full control over Ivy, all of wave 1 and most of wave 2 + some minor characters and limited control over everyone else. It can also give you any useful item and alter the player to get energy or money and a whole bunch of other stuff. But it does not outright make the game easier, unless you decide to make it so.

Lyingbastard

Sep 5, 2020
My mod give you full control over Ivy, all of wave 1 and most of wave 2 + some minor characters and limited control over everyone else. It can also give you any useful item and alter the player to get energy or money and a whole bunch of other stuff. But it does not outright make the game easier, unless you decide to make it so.
Is your mod compatible with the most recent version of the game?

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
In my opinion, this is one of the best games out there! it has everything!!!!
I have tried to create an upto date Walkthrough for the "Playboy" route to send/post too the dev and other walkthrough creators, to support their great work! But keep failing miserably! The Walkthrough available is out of date, the women are not in the same order as the game! so it is impossible to fit in all of the weekend activities especially for Lauren, Sarah and Alexis! Each time complete a walkthrough, the MC fails with one of the girls.
Any thoughts or help would be great!

Anyway! An amazing game, well done Devs!!!

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
In my opinion, this is one of the best games out there! it has everything!!!!
I have tried to create an upto date Walkthrough for the "Playboy" route to send/post too the dev and other walkthrough creators, to support their great work! But keep failing miserably! The Walkthrough available is out of date, the women are not in the same order as the game! so it is impossible to fit in all of the weekend activities especially for Lauren, Sarah and Alexis! Each time complete a walkthrough, the MC fails with one of the girls.
Any thoughts or help would be great!

Anyway! An amazing game, well done Devs!!!
The game is not linear enough to make a walkthrough.You have too many choices.
If someone wrote a walkthrough, it would most likely be for which ever choices the walkthrough creator thinks is best.
So one walkthrough creator might focus on making every character slaves / degraded / puppygirls, while another walkthrough creator would focus on bimbos, dolls and whores. The real issue comes with characters like Terri, which has a lot of unique states. One walklthrough creator might make Terri an Adult Baby, another make her a man, a third might her a lesbian.

Most people that follow a walkthrough might not be able to get content they want, because they are not told the steps and the order of steps to achieve said content.

The best you might find is a collection on guides on how to achieve certain states or endings. A full walkthrough will not be possible without cheating, since you have limited time to train each client, so you can not experience all their training content in one playthrough. If you can not achieve everything in one playthrough, how do you expect a walkthrough to be made?
And if you had a walkthrough that had everything, you would then be forced to cheat. At this point you might not even "play" the game.

That might sound hypocritical, considering I am the creator of one of the cheat mods for this game, but I see my mod more of a helping hand to those that wish to explore the game. I am however working on making a wiki for the game and a guide mod. Both lies far out in the future before they are publicly available though.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes