AKA101

May 11, 2017
Put chetomatic or king tut mod on the module folder enable console then

For cheatomatic:
enter these in console REMEMBER NO SPACE and enther it one by one

cheatomatic = Item('Cheatomatic 9001', 'cheatomatic', with_examine = False, unique = True)

player.add_item(cheatomatic)

cheatomatic.add_action("Instructions", label = "_instructions")

cheatomatic.add_action("Player", label = "_player")

cheatomatic.add_action("Characters", label = "_chars")

cheatomatic.add_action("Items", label = "_items")

cheatomatic.add_action("Time", label = "_time")

This should add cheatomatic mod

For King_tut:

Do it in one line here it is getting line break

living_room.add_button("King Tut", new_context = "king_tut", auto_image = get_auto_image_location(), cut_portrait = True, button_weight = -10)

after that enter below code attached on txt file one by one. Remember that no space and if you enter code that have immediate like rae not opposed to having other girlfriend it will execute immediately after entering it. so read the text in code to check what those code do and if you want those or not. Not all the code have immediate effect some those have are rae, jasmine in downtown, dee visiti etc which get reset after week and you can get those option again. And then save the game.

Reactions: zobiku

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I fixed the loading bug in version 0.7l2. Unzip files in the attached zip to the game directory and replace old files. This fix is not from the developer so it's not an official fix.
That's just what i came here to ask if anyone had done yet...

Mille Grazie

Thanador

May 2, 2017
Just a bug to note, if you train Bree as a pet then get nicole as a slave Becky sue will accuse you of cheating and either mess up training her or lose the ability to train her

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Just a bug to note, if you train Bree as a pet then get nicole as a slave Becky sue will accuse you of cheating and either mess up training her or lose the ability to train her
which version are you playing i think new bug fix, fixes something with becky sue. but if she is your girlfriend she will accuse you anyway

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
Having trouble in the newest version increasing number of hypno training sessions per week. To keep things simple I started a new game, accepted Chelsea, then typed in console:

change chelsea hypno_sessions_this_week by -1 no_message
change player max_weekly_hypno_sessions_per_person by 100 no_message

But still limited to one session a week with her.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Current Version 0.7l3 (22 Sep 2020)
PC:

Mac:

Changelog:
FIXES:
• Fixing the critical loading save game error.

DigitalBonsai

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2019
Sorry, about the loading bug, guys. We are testing a version save compatibility and it requires some stuff to be added for each release version and it wasn't for the 0.7L2 hotfix.
We released a new version over at our Discord. If you don't want to download the whole game there is a patch from 0.7L2 to 0.7L3 in the #fixed_files channel.

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Just started a new game and getting errors each time I'm trying to load a (newly created) save.

Also accidentally enabled the narrator function. How do you even disable that in renpy? Because it's pretty annoying when you're trying to play an adult game, and the standard windows narrator narrates all the text on screen. To be fair though, it was also pretty hilarious.

Tam

Aug 28, 2016
Becky_sue girlfriend save file - you have to dump all other girls so bree is in basement never asked anyone else. I wouldn't mind a more complete console command list. -know name of ring?
ring_sexuality
console command:
add 1 ring_sexuality to player

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
I’d think all it would take would be a copy of a previous iteration of the game, right? You could just copy the anne file from the modules’ minor characters folder and overwrite the present version.
Or you can open it in Word and change those files a bit, but I'm not going to say exactly how, since it would be probably against rules.

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
What are the requirements to make becky sue your girlfriend? I have gotten her as her sugar daddy after you fail her training, and also have seen her after you succeed in her training but it each version she refuses to be your girlfriend
When I got it she had high desire, pick personality over body, and went to country with her 3 times, it the only time I seen her in the green outfit and only time got that option

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know any console command to trigger hannah the principle's call to you? For some reason in this current playthrough she did not call even after i got dee to mess with her teacher.

Reactions: frepyou
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes