Noctis67

Jun 14, 2017
Only way I have found is to complete jasmine to get a good review and get desire and i think submission up high enough.
Problem is that you are short 2-4 days to do this. ( had to use dirty cheater mod and input ~ rem tags 'trained_today' 'trained_this_week' from jasmine ~. this allows you to trainer her multiple times a week. did not record how many times i used it but i think 2-4 should be good.
do prep work for the first 2 weeks, then do private show for 3 weeks, then do public until the 2 guys are infront of the building, let her have fun. Then DO NOT Do public again. only do private until training is over.
when training is over you can invite her over, say make visits a regular thing.
When she comes over give her a transformation potion not love potion ~ add 1 transformation_potion to player ~
then turn her into a Bimbo.
congratz you now have a live-in bimbo girlfriend who does not care for wearing clothing nor that you have other girlfriends .
Thanks but, I've done that already. But like I said , I try to make Jasmine my GF ...not my Bimbo

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Current Version 0.7l (21 Sep 2020)
PC:

Mac:

IMPORTANT NOTES:

LIST OF MODS: Whitestwhiteever has started a list here:

Changelog:
Fixed:

• All bugs reported for 0.7k, I believe
• Becky Sue’s morning girlfriend events should now trigger as part of the event rotation.
• Marilyn’s, Club President’s, and Janice’s rewards should now work correctly.

Added:
• Missing content to allow you to introduce Becky Sue to Sarah during Sarah’s training, when Becky Sue is a bimbo (not when she’s a girlfriend, as she’s an exclusive girlfriend, same as Rae)
• Additional strip scene in the Club for Diamond, which provides a third way to activate sending Diamond to Tracy while training Tracy.

Changed:
• Lowered submission threshold for Becky Sue to accept domestic discipline and increased opportunities to raise her submission while your girlfriend.
• Relaxed conditions on finishing the Will-Tamer transformation for Becky Sue and for transforming her into a bimbo.
• Relaxed timing on siccing the lawyer on Hannah the Principal after she sends a threatening letter.
• Rae’s girlfriend reward events no longer tied to the player’s reputation as per old Rags’ coding, so you now get them based on the length of your relationship, making the final events reachable.
• Strike count system with Rae now provides better information about when she gets (or loses) reservations about your relationship.
• Cleaned up some dialogue for Bree, Diamond, Geri and Rae.

Artwork related:
• Upgraded Diamond’s artwork, notably for her training session, but also for her at the Club and with Fairyn scenes.
• Added some additional artwork for Bree when she’s working in the store (non-sexual scenes), plus some improvements to her date art.

Modding and core system related:
• Expandable menus can now be embedded (calling one when inside another).
• Store entrance and exit content now simplified and easier to add in mods.

Last edited:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
The dev found a bug and 0.7l2 will be released soon. 0.7l archives have been pulled back in the main thread at Hypnopics Collective forum.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
any1 have full save of hypnotist up until 7k?
Current Version 0.7l2 (21 Sep 2020)

IMPORTANT NOTES regarding the current build:
  • Old saves will not be compatible. When we get to 0.8, our expectation is that old saves will be compatible throughout the 0.8 cycle, but that's not the case in 0.7

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Current Version 0.7l2 (21 Sep 2020)

PC:

Mac:

Changelog:
Fixed:

• Bug triggering Becky Sue objection to your other relationships before she becomes your girlfriend.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
can someone upload the bug from ver v0.7l to ver v0.7l2 ? downloading the whole game again just for some bugfix is too much

zobiku

Jul 29, 2018
can someone upload the bug from ver v0.7l to ver v0.7l2 ? downloading the whole game again just for some bugfix is too much
also, for anyone who's already downloaded 0.7l, to avoid the above withour re-downloading, you can amend line 28822 of becky_sue.rpy from:
if becky_sue.has_tag('exclusive_girlfriend'):
to:
if becky_sue.has_tag('exclusive_girlfriend') and becky_sue.has_tag('girlfriend'):

Reactions: sp1ker

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
i choose the WT core option and get nothing but error codes, this is a brand new game but errors
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 187, in script
$ trainer = renpy.display_menu([(t.name, t) for t in all_trainer_categories], interact=True, screen='choice')
File "game/script.rpy", line 187, in <module>
$ trainer = renpy.display_menu([(t.name, t) for t in all_trainer_categories], interact=True, screen='choice')
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1954, in execute
screen static_background:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1970, in execute
add player.bg:
NameError: name 'player' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 187, in script
File "D:\XXXgames\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\XXXgames\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 187, in <module>
File "D:\XXXgames\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1203, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\XXXgames\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\XXXgames\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\XXXgames\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\XXXgames\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\XXXgames\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
File "D:\XXXgames\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\XXXgames\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\XXXgames\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\XXXgames\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1970, in execute
add player.bg:
File "<screen language>", line 1970, in <module>
NameError: name 'player' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
The Wife Trainer Files 0.7l2
Mon Sep 21 16:14:28 2020
```

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Did pick the playboy start, and all the saves I make just throw up errors when try to load the game.

DigitalBonsai

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2019
If you are having problems loading saves change scrypt.rpy line 1236:
Python:
$ target_version = versions[package][versions[package].index(store__dict__['current_version_' + package]) + 1]
to
Python:
$ target_version = versions[package][versions[package].index(store.__dict__['current_version_' + package]) + 1]
it was missing a dot at store.__dict__

Reactions: sp1ker

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If you are having problems loading saves change scrypt.rpy line 1236:
Python:
$ target_version = versions[package][versions[package].index(store__dict__['current_version_' + package]) + 1]
to
Python:
$ target_version = versions[package][versions[package].index(store.__dict__['current_version_' + package]) + 1]
it was missing a dot at store.__dict__
More to it than that must be. I changed it, but still get;

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 214, in script call
call day_loop from _call_day_loop
File "game/script.rpy", line 225, in script call
call core_loop from _call_core_loop
File "game/script.rpy", line 302, in script call
call expression label from _call_expression
File "game/modules/00core/clients/ivy/ivy.rpy", line 348, in script call
player.c "Were you expecting a flashing neon 'Wife Training Facility' sign out front?"
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 94, in script call
python hide:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1236, in script
File "E:\Games\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Games\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\WifeTrainerFiles-0.7l2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 1236, in <module>
ValueError: u'0_7l2' is not in list

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
What are the requirements to make becky sue your girlfriend? I have gotten her as her sugar daddy after you fail her training, and also have seen her after you succeed in her training but it each version she refuses to be your girlfriend

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
What are the requirements to make becky sue your girlfriend? I have gotten her as her sugar daddy after you fail her training, and also have seen her after you succeed in her training but it each version she refuses to be your girlfriend
You should go to the Hypnopics Collective link in the OP and read some last pages in that thread because the dev is there answering questions.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
trying to find how I can trigger the jasmine whoring route it seems to not be triggering for me in this version

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes