• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
mention Zoey was underhit but i like it :ROFLMAO:
if the hots are so ducking strong (power, influenc, etc... not mean in muscle way) than why not stop the jocks from dildo attack and why not stop the diks from revenge dildo attack? why not stop the jocks to ruin the dik mansion? they are totally powerless, they just sream and run.. they cant stop caleb to beat up Jacob. all they can do, dont party with the boys, but they need the money and want to party and ducking. so they will say, never again party with the jocks and/or diks... and never again is sort of 1-2 months will be
edit: yes, yes, i know they were not present at 2 revenge attacks, but i think, if jocks can do all kind of things when the hots dont see, that mean the hots can not stop the jocks
However, they are two different situations. The party is at their home, here they have authority it is their party. When the jocks attack the DIKs the girls have no authority.

And to say, in the last chapter when the jocks raid,with bad intentions, at the DIKs Sage's authority is enough to stop them.

Reactions: Lilyfan4lyf
Dec 30, 2018
Hi, played through this game 5 times and still missed some things, I tried to google it but these are too specific to give me any good results, so hoping someone here would know:

1. At the end of the Halloween party, if you're on single path, while saying goodbye to Zoey, you can ask her to stay. She always refuses this, is it possible for her to stay with me? If yes, what I should have not done and what is the scene with her?

2. Is it possible to win fight with Caleb? I tried it for so long on so many playthroughs and it always ends in some kind of a draw where MC tells that Caleb has a hard chin and so on. Is it possible to actually win this fight/knockout him?

3. If you win Hells Week on points with Derek, you receive some kind of money that you may spend on VIP in strip club or mansion. I was always scared to take money from mansion and never met Madame Rose because of it. If you spend this money on VIP, do you get less money to spend on Halloween or where do you get less? What does it impact?

4. In Tybalt's presentation you can get either a dick pick or teeh, right? Not both? Because I tried it few times and tooth erases dick pick in my playthroughs, so is it one of these?

5. How does the wallet work exactly? What happens when I upgrade it?

6. What happens when you let Derek share your room? I never agreed to that. Any additional scenes/dialogues/obstacles with LIs?

Edit: don't want to spam, thanks PereFourreAss

Last edited:

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Hi, played through this game 5 times and still missed some things, I tried to google it but these are too specific to give me any good results, so hoping someone here would know:

1. At the end of the Halloween party, if you're on single path, while saying goodbye to Zoey, you can ask her to stay. She always refuses this, is it possible for her to stay with me? If yes, what I should have not done and what is the scene with her?

2. Is it possible to win fight with Caleb? I tried it for so long on so many playthroughs and it always ends in some kind of a draw where MC tells that Caleb has a hard chin and so on. Is it possible to actually win this fight/knockout him?

3. If you win Hells Week on points with Derek, you receive some kind of money that you may spend on VIP in strip club or mansion. I was always scared to take money from mansion and never met Madame Rose because of it. If you spend this money on VIP, do you get less money to spend on Halloween or where do you get less? What does it impact?

4. In Tybalt's presentation you can get either a dick pick or teeh, right? Not both? Because I tried it few times and tooth erases dick pick in my playthroughs, so is it one of these?

5. How does the wallet work exactly? What happens when I upgrade it?

6. What happens when you let Derek share your room? I never agreed to that. Any additional scenes/dialogues/obstacles with LIs?

1. She always refuses but there is a variable that will probably be used later if you asked her

2. It's scripted, even if you won Caleb won't go down

3. You get 10$ more on the mansion minigame if you refuse the pass but it doesn't impact the halloween minigame. Plus Madame Rose is a waste of time and money, I'd advice to do it once for the gallery and reload the save to refuse the VIP pass

4. I guess you're speaking about the tennis game (ep7) where if you shot a tennis ball to his face he has a missing tooth, it's possible to have both that and the dickpick which you take in the prep mansion freeroam (ep5)

5. If you upgrade the wallet the capacity increases, at last level you have 10$ max

6. Nothing major so far, in ep 10 he just stays in your room after the camera incident but there's a time skip right after that

Last edited:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
However, they are two different situations. The party is at their home, here they have authority it is their party. When the jocks attack the DIKs the girls have no authority.

And to say, in the last chapter when the jocks raid,with bad intentions, at the DIKs Sage's authority is enough to stop them.
you mean when dawe said: "we are gonna talk about what happend yesterday. we are pissed off!" ?
dudu, he literally say TALK and they are 4 jocks vs all dik, not 8 vs 2
and forward on 6 sreenshot the guys ignore Sage
after Sage asking Rusty help, because the boys dont care what she said at first -> respected authority :ROFLMAO:

oh, and if is it important for you, they are not drunk and they are at dik mansion, so if happening something, the real authorities (Sage's dad and teachers) first word will be: what did the alfas at the diks? while at the hots party the same should be: why went two dik to the hots, who are with the alfas?

but i am sure it is not important, because nobody will run to the professors, only Jill do this

but you know what? the nice in the life, we can the same thing diferently understand

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
More than authority, Sage knows that if she gets angry there are no more girls and therefore there is no more sex. So the alphas decided to keep the situation civilized, although that whole scene was the perfect excuse for Chad to get back into the plot. :Kappa:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Gomes123

Dec 4, 2018
My game just close at the start during the conversation between tommy and jacob in the hallowen ep , need some help to fix it

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
My game just close at the start during the conversation between tommy and jacob in the hallowen ep , need some help to fix it
You need to download the latest version of whichever mod you used previously. If you modded the game yourself through the console then your save is fucked and you have to start again.

Reactions: Gomes123

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
To answer this in a little more depth, the "cost" of keeping the VIP pass depends on how you are repairing the DIK mansion in Season 2.

If you have mini-games turned on, turning down the VIP pass gives you and extra $10 to spend on the mansion repair mini-game. If you can already afford to repair every room and buy the windows before the MC and Rusty run the numbers in Episode 8, the money is of no additional use (any excess is effectively lost). It's not too hard to raise money, so in this case no particular reason to keep the VIP pass (except for roleplaying purposes, of course).

If you have mini-games turned off, however, things are a little more complicated: keeping the VIP pass *might* make the difference between Rusty keeping his car vs having to sell it for extra funding. Rusty will keep his car if a) you have 6 or more DIK reputation points, and b) EITHER you reject the VIP pass OR you volunteer to work at the old folks home at the start of Episode 7. Since the only benefit for the VIP pass so far (assuming you somehow consider Madame Rose a benefit) requires you to work at the Pink Rose, there's no particular reason to keep the pass in this scenario if you want Rusty to keep his car.

That said, if you just want to see what happens when the MC has to take the bus on his dates in Season 3, keeping the VIP pass could help with that. (Fortunately, you can still choose to ignore Madame Rose even if you visit the VIP lounge; there's just nothing else to do there at the moment.)

Kakasan

Formerly 'Kaka86161'
May 23, 2023
is there a way to remove everything to start over like no progress with gallery
My notebook short circuited, so I won't be able to help you 100%.
If I'm not mistaken, press the Windows + R, Type %appdata%

Go to the renpy- being a DIK folder - save
Then go to the folder within the game and delete the save

If you do this it will be like playing for the first time.

Do not delete the renpy folder otherwise you will lose all your games saves, only delete the save being a DIK folder

• Red Heart
Reactions: wojtowicz

wojtowicz

Feb 1, 2018
My notebook short circuited, so I won't be able to help you 100%.
If I'm not mistaken, press the Windows + R, Type %appdata%

Go to the renpy- being a DIK folder - save
Then go to the folder within the game and delete the save

If you do this it will be like playing for the first time.

Do not delete the renpy folder otherwise you will lose all your games saves, only delete the save being a DIK folder
Thank you first i dident find my appdata kinda was hidden but every adult game progress is gone now kinda helped me a big time now i can start from 0% off all the game i ever played anyway big thanks

Reactions: Kakasan
4.80 star(s) 1,508 Votes