Jul 29, 2017
I can't take this scene seriously. The fact that MC and Sage don't know each other's last names at the beginning of episode 9 doesn't make any sense.
Tremolo is just a fucking idiot. He didn't know Maya and Derek's last name til Episode 8, Jill til 5, I'm not sure if he first found out Bella's last name through Rooster (her handle is just her full name) or when she started teaching English. He knows Josy's last name in 9, but I can't remember if it was ever mentioned before. He's known her the longest of the B&R girls though, so that one is fine by me. I'm sure the mysterious Anderson is someone we know. If the "Priscilla=Quinn" theory is true, that's another one. Since he also didn't know Rusty's real name, I think it's safe to say he doesn't know any of his brother's last names either, besides Derek.

Fucking hell, he doesn't even know who his grandfather is, and by extension his mother's last name. Don't even get me started on the picture of her house hanging underneath a picture of Jill and the same goddamn house.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
at least half of the players think he doesn't know his mother's last name :rolleyes:
Spoiler: it can be truth.
Tremolo: Dad, tell me more about my mom. I don't even know her last name, don't know anything about that.

Neil: I'm sorry, son. Can't tell you. Our writer saved this plot twist for the final episodes, as he did with the biggest important moments in the previous game. My hands are tied. And be careful, son. I know this guy. This might hit you harder than DC Universe.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
at least half of the players think he doesn't know his mother's last name :rolleyes:
dpc think this through so well, after all, you can name your protagonist as Fuckface Miller , so obviously, the full name of the characters was really a priority for him when he crafted his story :whistle:

Jul 29, 2017
Tremolo: Dad, tell me more about my mom. I don't even know her last name, don't know anything about that.

Neil: I'm sorry, son. Can't tell you. Our writer saved this plot twist for the final episodes, as he did with the biggest important moments in the previous game. My hands are tied. And be careful, son. I know this guy. This might hit you harder than DC Universe.
You know the joke names you can use? It turns out one of them was actually Lynette's last name, but we were focused only on Neil's last name.

The truth is... Lynette is the daughter of Neil Diamond! Which makes it doubly awkward when she had sex with Tremolo's dad: can't call him Neil or Daddy in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

too articulate.

“I don't remember” is the perfect answer for Neil

dpc think this through so well, after all, you can name your protagonist as Fuckface Miller , so obviously, the full name of the characters was really a priority for him when he crafted his story :whistle:
that of surnames is a DPC fixation, even Maya when she reveals, at least to us players, her surname appears as a revelation. MC roomed with her and her brother is his best friend, and yet....

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
that of surnames is a DPC fixation, even Maya when she reveals, at least to us players, her surname appears as a revelation. MC roomed with her and her brother is his best friend, and yet....
another thing what is interesting to me, is after dpc famous, best cliffhanger, of " Fuck Fuck Fuck". in episode 9, MC act like he knew Sage last name all along, and that is why he is so shocked that she is part of the Burke family,

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You know the joke names you can use? It turns out one of them was actually Lynette's last name, but we were focused only on Neil's last name.

The truth is... Lynette is the daughter of Neil Diamond! Which makes it doubly awkward when she had sex with Tremolo's dad: can't call him Neil or Daddy in bed.
Only if she didn't have daddy issues.

Jul 29, 2017
Only if she didn't have daddy issues.
I know that DPC keeps showing off how hot Lynette is while Fuckface is reading her diary, I'm guessing to set up a full lewd of Neil pumping their son into her. It's not common, but there are a handful of lewds without the MC. I'm just trying to figure out how he'd go about presenting it.

Tremolo is reading about a date with Neil that is going very well, or he visits her again, and things start getting hot and heavy. Assuming she actually writes that they're having sex, will he stop reading immediately but the scene plays out regardless? Or would he be reading with someone else in the room (Zoey or one of our girlfriends), and they snatch the book away and read aloud how his mom is getting plowed.

OR, Lynette makes it sound like it was just a romantic evening together, and that's what MC is imagining. But in reality, it's some sweaty steamy sex between an unobtainable character model and a guy who looks like Derek with metal teeth.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Perhaps you are right and nothing will happen. I don't play Sage and Jade routes and it's not very interesting to me. But I don't understand why make Sage Jade's adopted daughter if they won't have a threesome. It doesn't matter to the plot.
Drama, simple as that. What do you think will happen when Sage finds out that MC has fucked her mother if you're on her route, which she will if you showed the DIKs the sex tape, it won't be a threesome, it will be the end of Sage's path.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I know that DPC keeps showing off how hot Lynette is while Fuckface is reading her diary, I'm guessing to set up a full lewd of Neil pumping their son into her. It's not common, but there are a handful of lewds without the MC. I'm just trying to figure out how he'd go about presenting it.

Tremolo is reading about a date with Neil that is going very well, or he visits her again, and things start getting hot and heavy. Assuming she actually writes that they're having sex, will he stop reading immediately but the scene plays out regardless? Or would he be reading with someone else in the room (Zoey or one of our girlfriends), and they snatch the book away and read aloud how his mom is getting plowed.

OR, Lynette makes it sound like it was just a romantic evening together, and that's what MC is imagining. But in reality, it's some sweaty steamy sex between an unobtainable character model and a guy who looks like Derek with metal teeth.
I wish DPC would do a Neil/Lynette scene just to see the MC's face when he reads it. Knowing him, he would get uncomfortable and interrupt reading, but Zoey.. especially DIK Zoey.. she would not miss the opportunity to make fun and read it to him.

"Zoey! Stop doing that! It's too personal! Tries to catch her, she dodges and runs across the room with a diary and a malicious grin on her face" :LOL:

Jul 29, 2017
I wish DPC would do a Neil/Lynette scene just to see the MC's face when he reads it. Knowing him, he would get uncomfortable and interrupt reading, but Zoey.. especially DIK Zoey.. she would not miss the opportunity to make fun and read it to him.

"Zoey! Stop doing that! It's too personal! Tries to catch her, she dodges and runs across the room with a diary and a malicious grin on her face" :LOL:
Hey you know what... it won't happen because it would be too much work for DPC, but I can picture this scene being a double lewd with whoever your love interest is, running in tandem with Lynette and Neil.

Zoey, for example, is teasing MC about his parents getting it on, and this leads into the two of them finally getting back together since she returned from San Diego. The MGs would be played much sweeter, with a little bit of teasing present. The only thing is idk who else he would share this with on the Others path. This is way too much broccoli for Quinn, he's not close enough yet to Lily, Nicole, Riona or Nora (she'll be back). He doesn't have the right kind of relationship with Jade or Cathy. Hmmmm...... Maybe just save it for Zoey instead. Two sides of young love, one starting and the other restarting.

Winterstale

Oct 3, 2018
Drama, simple as that. What do you think will happen when Sage finds out that MC has fucked her mother if you're on her route, which she will if you showed the DIKs the sex tape, it won't be a threesome, it will be the end of Sage's path.
Yup, particularly if you've accumulated a substantial number of DIK points, the entire drama would be like:

1714822731538.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hey you know what... it won't happen because it would be too much work for DPC, but I can picture this scene being a double lewd with whoever your love interest is, running in tandem with Lynette and Neil.

Zoey, for example, is teasing MC about his parents getting it on, and this leads into the two of them finally getting back together since she returned from San Diego. The MGs would be played much sweeter, with a little bit of teasing present. The only thing is idk who else he would share this with on the Others path. This is way too much broccoli for Quinn, he's not close enough yet to Lily, Nicole, Riona or Nora (she'll be back). He doesn't have the right kind of relationship with Jade or Cathy. Hmmmm...... Maybe just save it for Zoey instead. Two sides of young love, one starting and the other restarting.
Sharing his mother's diary even with MGs I think is too much for him, he is quite closed personality. MGs know some of his backstory, but the diary...I don't think so.
With Zoey, yeah, this could lead to a reunion and lewd scene.

Jul 29, 2017
Sharing his mother's diary even with MGs I think is too much for him, he is quite closed personality. MGs know some of his backstory, but the diary...I don't think so.
With Zoey, yeah, this could lead to a reunion and lewd scene.
I don't know, I think it could work with all of them. With Sage, he's already trying to get her to open up more about her feelings, talk about her past. Showing her the diary would be an example of how nice it can be to share, how it strengthens the intimacy between people.
Ignoring the murky connection between Lynette's family and the Royces, Jill can definitely relate to having only objects and memories of a lost loved one. And without memories, Tremolo has the next best thing. Jill already shared a lot about Lana in 10, MC can return the favor. It might even become another point in favor of Jill's belief in destiny.
Bella already expressed her view about the diary being special, something to treasure and cherish. She's also lost someone, dead or not. If Episode 11 were to finally reveal the mystery, and depending on what is inside the locked room—I think the prevailing theory is baby's room—that's an even bigger sign of intimacy. Although this would be the most melancholic version, very bittersweet. Not exactly conducive to sexy time.
We've been shown Maya's relationship with her mom, we know Josy chose her dad over her mom, this is MC's chance to share about his mom. I think they'd be very encouraging about it, and sort of be a mix of Zoey teasing (Josy) and Bella pensiveness (Maya).

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes