Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
so we got Darkwen as the biggest Josy simp, Joshy92 as the biggest Maya simp and HTC211 as the biggest throuple simp.

But we got 3 more LIs missing, Who are the biggest simps for Sage, Jill and Bella?
I don't know if I actually simp because I do recognize Sage's and Bella's flaws for what they are, but then again I probably love Josy and Maya more genuinely than anyone mentioned so far. So I'll just say that I love Sage more than anyone here and Bella more than the rest of you put together.

Admittedly I haven't displayed my love for Sage here, but I did go into detail on Bella a few pages back. Want me to dig up that post?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
so we got Darkwen as the biggest Josy simp, Joshy92 as the biggest Maya simp and HTC211 as the biggest throuple simp.

But we got 3 more LIs missing, Who are the biggest simps for Sage, Jill and Bella?
Don't forget I love Arieth.
Does Joshy still count as a Maya simp if he simps for any woman who makes eye contact?
It's hard not to simp when you are surrounded by beautiful and innocent angels like Quinn, Josy, Maya & Arieth.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I have a question. Does anyone have a prediction regarding, if any LI with whom MC can have a relationship maybe have a cuckqueen pathing? For eg. the LI whoever she is will share mc with other girls, 3somes other stuff etc? No NTR though. Any ideas?

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
All the girls basically. But I see Jill and Bella especially and maybe Quinn and Sage.
I mean, i haven't played season 3 yet. And i don't mean a throuple relationship though. Just sexual where mc and his LI get involved with other girls in the game. Not just one maybe different women as well.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I have a question. Does anyone have a prediction regarding, if any LI with whom MC can have a relationship maybe have a cuckqueen pathing? For eg. the LI whoever she is will share mc with other girls, 3somes other stuff etc? No NTR though. Any ideas?
Sage most definitely is into threesomes. Josy and Maya don't seem to hate the idea of a foursome, but would they actually do it? Bella will do anything to repair her relationship with Jill, but Jill would have to be into the idea. And I'm fairly sure Jill won't share, if you are on her path, but there is some foreshadowing on being able to cheat on her.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I mean, i haven't played season 3 yet. And i don't mean a throuple relationship though. Just sexual where mc and his LI get involved with other girls in the game. Not just one maybe different women as well.
only, Sage. She hinted at it, and since it's her last years, she likely have a lots of thing she wants to try.
also Lily , might be, but it's hard to call her as a love interest, or even a relationship what she has with MC. :ROFLMAO:

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Sage most definitely is into threesomes. Josy and Maya don't seem to hate the idea of a foursome, but would they actually do it? Bella will do anything to repair her relationship with Jill, but Jill would have to be into the idea. And I'm fairly sure Jill won't share, if you are on her path, but there is some foreshadowing on being able to cheat on her.
Yeah, i hoped jill will be a little bit more sexual. I find her the most attractive LI in the game, but i think her path is only planned to be vanilla which sucks a bit. I don't want to cheat on her though, better she knows whats up

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Yeah, i hoped jill will be a little bit more sexual. I find her the most attractive LI in the game, but i think her path is only planned to be vanilla which sucks a bit. I don't want to cheat on her though, better she knows whats up
You probably can have a threesome with Jill at some point. Just not on her path. Or maybe even on her path. Kinda depends on how adventurous she gets, when she gets more comfortable with sex.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Well... every game should at least have someone from vanilla :HideThePain:
Agreed, but i wanted soo much for it to be someone else. That's just me though since i like jill the best in the game and wanted to try kinky things with her. I'm predicting jill end to be a big family with a bunch of kids.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
You probably can have a threesome with Jill at some point. Just not on her path. Or maybe even on her path. Kinda depends on how adventurous she gets, when she gets more comfortable with sex.
Only thing i'm hoping for, she becomes more adventurous and opens up for sex a bit and tries sexual fun with MC. I'll die a happy man :LOL:

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale
4.80 star(s) 1,514 Votes