Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
DPK, has already expressed in a Q&A that season 4 will be last and he is predicting roughly 4 episodes in the last season. He said he needs atleast 14 but after that it depends
Yes but the time those episodes cover is more than the current episodes have covered.

I'll put it like this. Episodes 1-5 are only two weeks of time. Thus the relationships are barely past the start. Episodes 6-10 cover almost three months and so the relationships have more progress. The remaining episodes cover the entire spring semester.

Of course time doesn't guarantee progress, but it does make it plausible to have rather big leaps from episode to episode.

What worries me is that later episode will feel like they rush the story. Or they will be so bulky that they might as well be split in two and have the story end at season 5 episode 20.

shazba jnr

Formerly 'Shazba Jnr'
Feb 3, 2024
yes that screen is almost identical to episode 8. frankly it was a big let down, on top of the Banana Jill bullshit. :ROFLMAO:
ep 10 was, decent :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3639391
I hate that she says, "Is he going to orgasm over my face?"

I get it, she's not gonna say, "Is he going to cum on my face?"

So sure, she's not up with the vernacular of her cum chugging colleagues, but she should have said, "Is he going to ejaculate over my face?"

I mean that's the correct, scientific term and all that shit. Like, is she retarded or someth... Oh yeah... I forgot... :unsure:

Other phrases she could have used:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 29, 2017
I hate that she says, "Is he going to orgasm over my face?"

I get it, she's not gonna say, "Is he going to cum on my face?"

So sure, she's not up with the vernacular of her cum chugging colleagues, but she should have said, "Is he going to ejaculate over my face?"

I mean that's the correct, scientific term and all that shit. Like, is she retarded or someth... Oh yeah... I forgot... :unsure:

Other phrases she could have used:
Tbf, she does say "cum inside me" with a little encouragement ;)

Reactions: shazba jnr

shazba jnr

Formerly 'Shazba Jnr'
Feb 3, 2024
Tbf, she does say "cum inside me" with a little encouragement ;)
Her dialogue with the mc is playing up to his expectations. I actually thought that was well done. She's pushing herself out of her comfort zone for him, but she's not suddenly turning into some sex crazed slut.

Jul 29, 2017
Her dialogue with the mc is playing up to his expectations. I actually thought that was well done. She's pushing herself out of her comfort zone for him, but she's not suddenly turning into some sex crazed slut.

That old prediction probably should've stopped after Jill called for Tybalt tbh :ROFLMAO:

I didn't expect her to become a cock-crazed slut, just more comfortable. If anything, Jill might even be moving relatively faster than Maya did when you first have sex with her in Episode 5.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
That old prediction probably should've stopped after Jill called for Tybalt tbh :ROFLMAO:

I didn't expect her to become a cock-crazed slut, just more comfortable. If anything, Jill might even be moving relatively faster than Maya did when you first have sex with her in Episode 5.
Jill is more the type of shy girl who has a lot of pent up horniness. She does demand the romance, but her fantasies include a lot of fucking, though she might have some wildly inaccurate ideas on what sex is like.

Cock-crazed but not a slut. A monogamous nymphomaniac if you will.

It's always the shy ones.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
so we got Darkwen as the biggest Josy simp, Joshy92 as the biggest Maya simp and HTC211 as the biggest throuple simp.

But we got 3 more LIs missing, Who are the biggest simps for Sage, Jill and Bella?
Not many of them. Specially simps like that.
Sage is my favorite, but I like other girls too.
Most of Jill and Quinn's fans left here because people regularly started toxic waifu wars about them, so they now hang out in off-topic threads and Discord. Big Quinn fans are the Darkdevil and Zirael, not here anymore.
Big Bella fan - OFT, hasn't posted here for a long time. AchedCroissant is Zoey's biggest fan, but also not here anymore. There was also HolyBacchus, Maya simp, but he is banned. So yes, most of the active fans have left this place.

shazba jnr

Formerly 'Shazba Jnr'
Feb 3, 2024
Jill is more the type of shy girl who has a lot of pent up horniness. She does demand the romance, but her fantasies include a lot of fucking, though she might have some wildly inaccurate ideas on what sex is like.

I dunno, I found that whole Tybalt part more enjoyable than the rest to read! :ROFLMAO:

A prediction from the other end of the spectrum (that also missed the mark):

Most of Jill and Quinn's fans left here because people regularly started toxic waifu wars about them, so they now hang out in off-topic threads and Discord. Big Quinn fans are the Darkdevil and Zirael, not here anymore.
I take offense to that! I may, or may not, have been responsible for the most popular Quinn appreciation post this thread has ever seen! (I say "may not" on advice from my lawyer).

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I dunno, I found that whole Tybalt part more enjoyable than the rest to read! :ROFLMAO:

A prediction from the other end of the spectrum (that also missed the mark):

I take offense to that! I may, or may not, have been responsible for the most popular Quinn appreciation post this thread has ever seen! (I say "may not" on advice from my lawyer).
Sandy will never forgive you for this;)

Riaman

Formerly 'Lilyfan4lyf'
Nov 27, 2020

I see that as an absolute W. Wife material.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
65% if you count by episodes and assume 16 is the last one. The story as a whole is supposed to be the MC's first year of college. We aren't even in spring semester yet. From that perspective we haven't reached 50%. Depends on how much time skipping there will be in future episodes.
but what about with ep17? you know, being a dik2 season1 episode1:love: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,514 Votes