Aug 4, 2017
Yep. I still don't follow. Adding four or five people to the village's population does not exactly revitalize it at all. Unless those five give birth, then that gives justice to the title..:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
They are revitalizing the population of the damn place by slinging pussy around, how is this hard to grasp???

Reactions: ailia85

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
The trap is the dad :KEK: This shit is wild, but Hatomame expands dong. I'm gonna enjoy this one.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Love the guy's art, but he's a complete fucking autist for including a shitty low res RPGMaker map as the background for all his CGs instead of making them transparent .png images.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
What i mean is there should be pregnancy and birthing scenes at least. That's how you revitalize/repopulate a village.
Let me finish this saga. Revitalize in this story/game/context means "to cheer up". It does not mean "to repopulate". Hence there are no pregnancies and birthing scenes. Although, adding the pregnancy and/or birthing element to the game would tick more fetish boxes.

Reactions: Samantha_Gaming
Jan 31, 2020
Let me finish this saga. Revitalize in this story/game/context means "to cheer up". It does not mean "to repopulate". Hence there are no pregnancies and birthing scenes. Although, adding the pregnancy and/or birthing element to the game would tick more fetish boxes.
Yeah. I guess i was actually just looking for those types of scenes. Sorry. :sneaky:

Reactions: JustXuX

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
BitchFamilyOnTheVillage-1.01MOD3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
So... how to get the shota scene with Sora? When I try to talk with the boy, he only talk about Luna, then nothing more. Already tried buying that scene they talk about with Luna, but it didn't work

Edit: Oh, you have to go to the place in the evening

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes