4.80 star(s) 69 Votes

Zeusmaydit

Mar 2, 2022
how can i get Unnamed Ending 1? when i sided with Red Hood and lost to Alice i just got revived and the game didn't trigger that ending

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
The ending where you get endless Alice after siding with Red Hood and lose to Alice in dlc12. But nvm, i found out that i need to turn on 18+ scene to see that ending
If you are interested in what Grimm says when TCO consumes him, I did a translation of that gibberish.

When Grimm loses to TCO, here is what Grimm says: “Alice! She is! To us, Alice is all! Ahh, sweet-sweet Alice, one must give you the deepest, absolute love! It's Alice! Alice who guides us all! Friendly little thing, Alice! Alice? Aaah, Alice! It is my turn to use Alice's pussy! THE ONE WHO LOVES ALICE THE MOST IS ME! DO NOT STAND IN MY WAY! I'll believe only in Alice, no one else. Even if it's beyond belief, even if my love to beloved Alice is beyond all reason Alice is only I To us there's only deep, deep, DEEP penetration into Alice's pussy pussy PUSSY To us, there's only Alice, only Alice, Alice, I'm sorry, Lorina, Edith, Lorith Lorice LoliceAlicealicealice The solution to the equation of Life, the Universe, and Everything is Alice (Douglas Adams?). You only need to embrace Alice and hold her very, very tight. This soul, all, belongs to Alice Being killed? Becoming part of Alice? Dreaming? Our soul belongs to Alice. Winning, Losing, save me, saving, I don't want to be saved AliceloveLOVEloVELOve LovinglivingAlicingAliceAliceaahh, alovece My beloved dear little girl, Alice Liddell”

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zeusmaydit

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
If you are interested in what Grimm says when TCO consumes him, I did a translation of that gibberish.

When Grimm loses to TCO, here is what Grimm says: “Alice! She is! To us, Alice is all! Ahh, sweet-sweet Alice, one must give you the deepest, absolute love! It's Alice! Alice who guides us all! Friendly little thing, Alice! Alice? Aaah, Alice! It is my turn to use Alice's pussy! THE ONE WHO LOVES ALICE THE MOST IS ME! DO NOT STAND IN MY WAY! I'll believe only in Alice, no one else. Even if it's beyond belief, even if my love to beloved Alice is beyond all reason Alice is only I To us there's only deep, deep, DEEP penetration into Alice's pussy pussy PUSSY To us, there's only Alice, only Alice, Alice, I'm sorry, Lorina, Edith, Lorith Lorice LoliceAlicealicealice The solution to the equation of Life, the Universe, and Everything is Alice (Douglas Adams?). You only need to embrace Alice and hold her very, very tight. This soul, all, belongs to Alice Being killed? Becoming part of Alice? Dreaming? Our soul belongs to Alice. Winning, Losing, save me, saving, I don't want to be saved AliceloveLOVEloVELOve LovinglivingAlicingAliceAliceaahh, alovece My beloved dear little girl, Alice Liddell”
Your doing Gods work, or in this case, the Outer Ones work. Nice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

Zeusmaydit

Mar 2, 2022

Very interesting, thanks for your hard work

• Red Heart

Zeusmaydit

Mar 2, 2022
Btw, is there any tricky way to get Black Slash? I'm tired of gacha spell book and then gacha skill once every few floors. I'm at 700 floor 19 depth but books almost drop trash skill

Last edited:

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Btw, is there any tricky way to get Black Slash? I'm tired of gacha spell book and then gacha skill once every few floors. I'm at 700 floor 19 depth but books almost drop trash skill
Nyope~
You just have to be lucky or cheat by using or .
SaveEditor is easier, firstly just upload your last save file from the BlackSouls2 folder (save1.rvdata2 for example), and file System.rvdata2 (in the Data folder). Then find Black Slash by using Ctrl + F and change it to 1 and download changed file. Then you have to put that file into your Black Souls folder, turn on the game (or load your save if your game is already opened) and check your inventory in the game. You should have Black Slash book.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you will have any problems, feel free to ask for help :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zeusmaydit

Zeusmaydit

Mar 2, 2022
Nyope~
You just have to be lucky or cheat by using or .
SaveEditor is easier, firstly just upload your last save file from the BlackSouls2 folder (save1.rvdata2 for example), and file System.rvdata2 (in the Data folder). Then find Black Slash by using Ctrl + F and change it to 1 and download changed file. Then you have to put that file into your Black Souls folder, turn on the game (or load your save if your game is already opened) and check your inventory in the game. You should have Black Slash book.
If you will have any problems, feel free to ask for help :3
Wow thank you so much, you are truly a lifesaver ~~

• Red Heart

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
I have a question for people who know the Black Souls well. Is it true that Black Goat was added as a DLC for Black Souls 1?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I have a question for people who know the Black Souls well. Is it true that Black Goat was added as a DLC for Black Souls 1?
Seems like it though not from personal knowledge. The popularity poll on the wiki has two versions, 1.04 running up to december 16, 2017 and 1.2. That date coincides with the 1.1 release which the notes of said update on dlsite says it added 1 new heroine and 20 cg. In the 1.04 popularity poll, Baphomet is missing from the list of contestants but in the 1.2 version she placed 16th (just under grimm).

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Seems like it though not from personal knowledge. The popularity poll on the wiki has two versions, 1.04 running up to december 16, 2017 and 1.2. That date coincides with the 1.1 release which the notes of said update on dlsite says it added 1 new heroine and 20 cg. In the 1.04 popularity poll, Baphomet is missing from the list of contestants but in the 1.2 version she placed 16th (just under grimm).
I see, thank you for clarification.

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
I have a theory in mind, can I discuss it with someone? Preferably with someone very critique, since I don't want to cause misinformation.

Last edited:

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Does anybody know where can i buy 'Star Fluid'?
You can't buy it, but you can farm it by killing these unfriendly fellows on the 4th floor of the Crimean Nursing Graveyard... here... just enter the door...
Though... they have a buff that makes them unkillable and you can't dispel it by magic (they reflect it), but only with this thing, which you can get in the Chaos Dungeon.

4.80 star(s) 69 Votes