4.80 star(s) 65 Votes

Mr. Cofman

Formerly 'vbuf_dibvhfe_bvesqevbxxfe'
Apr 16, 2024
Start cooking, i honestly can't connect them to anything
Cooking? Do I look like a coughing man who enjoy playing with his gears? Don't make me laugh! Or off with your head!
Anyway... lettuce begin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case, it's just theories of a madman. So, take it with a GREAT FUCKING grain of salt.
Though, I believe in them, and I'm not trolling.

Thank you for your attention.

Last edited:

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Nightmare Spirits have already been explained. They are all infamous serial killers thus the "reality chasing after you part".
Based on the Red Phantom invasion gameplay of the Souls series.
Similar to how dream spirits represents the concepts & dreams of fairy tales.
Nightmare Spirits represent the vile & cruel aspects of human imagination.

Their lines & what they references in regards of their deeds is all listed in the japanese wiki.

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Nightmare Spirits have already been explained. They are all infamous serial killers thus the "reality chasing after you part".

Their lines & what they references in regards of their deeds is all listed in the japanese wiki.
Why are you so sure that this is all?

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020

Got too immersed into the game i forgot this is a souls game :ROFLMAO:

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Why are you so sure that this is all?
Because of their names & their dialog reference their own actions.
Also your first screenshot quite literally spells it out for us.
They are mostly human murderers & killers.
With the exception of few fictional ones like Jekyll and Hyde.

Reactions: dd777

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Because of their names & their dialog reference their own actions.
Also your first screenshot quite literally spells it out for us.
They are mostly human murderers & killers.
With the exception of few fictional ones like Jekyll and Hyde.
They are trying to give hints without breaking their character, just like Prickett and Cheshire, and The Hatter and Do-Do Dodo... and many others.

Hmm... if you take Mary Ann Cotton as an example, you will find that her phrase is not completely original, which should concern you.
Don't take anything as natural.
Always remember this. A L W A Y S.
Oh... snow around the Prayer Master...
Shit...

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Don't take anything as natural.
Always remember this. A L W A Y S.
You could also over read into things, expecting a zebra when it was just a horse
I dont like to say "it's not that deep" since it invalidates a piece of media, but there is a limit to the depth of everything, i find omnom's explanation more sensical

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
You could also over read into things, expecting a zebra when it was just a horse
I dont like to say "it's not that deep" since it invalidates a piece of media, but there is a limit to the depth of everything, i find omnom's explanation more sensical
Then explain why Mary Ann Cotton's phrases are not completely original.
Come do it now.
I'll wait.
Hmm?

You can even have a video. Here. Hurry up.

Ah, and poem. Here

Come on, come on!

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
can you not act like an entitled mongeltard if you're gonna keep going with your bullshit?
no one here has the patience to be dealing with you anymore, it's shitshow theory after shitshow theory were even when people tell you're just straight up wrong you turn the blind eye to it and just keep going

Like jesus christ, get a life and stop pretending like you're a noob around here, I have never seen someone make so many alts JUST to be a troll on an RPGMaker thread

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
can you not act like an entitled mongeltard if you're gonna keep going with your bullshit?
no one here has the patience to be dealing with you anymore, it's shitshow theory after shitshow theorywere even when people tell you're just straight up wrong you turn the blind eye and just keep going

Like jesus christ, get a life and stop pretending like you're a noob around here
*clap clap*

Nice opinion, but 0 proofs. People got used to my questionable behavior and now do not care even if I'm correct.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
as fun it is to shit on this guy for his worthlessness from my studies of watching this shit show the best way to deal with him is to simply ignore him and his alts as that is the most effective way of driving him away and pissing him off
ether way the situation has not changed for a while so I suggest that head canon and theory's be kept to yourself for the foreseeable future do to one's annoyingness

in the end if you see a person engaging with this bullshit please kindly remind them for the sanity and health of whatever thread this is happening in to simply ignore or at least not to reply to him and his bullshit

this has been a p.s.a thank you for reading and have a nice day

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Omnom88 Phenir maybe you can explain it? Hmm?
You know everything aren't you, right...~ ?
Not sure what you a refering to & no i dont know everything. I only know what i know or assume based on context. Which is why i always end posts where i am not 100% sure about my own assumption with "take it with a spoon of salt" line.
If you are refering to the MAC line. Then yeah if you ask me its simple creative libertys.

The biggest problem talking with you about your theorys is that quite often combine things that relate to very different stuff.
What i noticed in the past from our conversations when you used your Common Guy account.
When i brought up eldritch shenanigans & related trivia you jumped the gun by going to post dozens of links/lines from the cosmic horror wiki.
Which in itself is not a problem to simply get the gist of things. But majority of the times you used the surface level wiki descriptions as gospel. Withouth considering what Toro did it with it to create their own story. Nor the fact that like a lot of wikis they miss a lot of indepth context from various sources. In Lovecrafts case the books.

Just like Nyarlathotep is quite similar yet very different in Black Souls. Its not a 1x1 translation.
Or how in "cannon" Hastur is supposed to be BGoaTY "husband". But when you read books there is always to consider what the "reader knows & sees" vs "what the pov & characters know inside their story". So as a reader while we know the "offical" pov is that Hastur made specific children with the Black Goat. Its implied in various storys that specific children are Yog-Sothots instead of Hasturs. Which in turn helps understanding the family relations between Mary Sue-The Black Goat-Mabel etc.

Another example of Toro using specific japanese language to show us verbal indicatiors that characters know each other are related to each other in some way. Jabberwock singing a specific phrase & Mary Sue doing it as well. Mabel using a specific way to end her sentences & Mary Sue doing it the same way. Its cultural things like that which japanese people know and understand immidiatly. Other similar things are butterflys/lotus flower, cicada sounds etc etc.

Or like how many japanese references are made with Lindamea alone being a reference to a old Anime with a violence happy Angel. Besides the folklore references about the black hound or specific reference to a cosmic horror monster/spawn.

Not to mention the Touhou rabbit hole.

Everytime i tried to show or give insight into these things you kind of ignored it. So i simply gave up trying.
Its the interconnection of references + context that make up Toros storytelling. But everytime you kinda just go 100% into one detail & lose yourself in a tangent. Which makes is hard to respond or talk about anything with you. Because once you lock into your tunnel vision it becomes a mess.

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Not sure what you a refering to & no i dont know everything. I only know what i know or assume based on context. Which is why i always end posts where i am not 100% sure about my own assumption with "take it with a spoon of salt" line.
If you are refering to the MAC line. Then yeah if you ask me its simple creative libertys.

The biggest problem talking with you about your theorys is that quite often combine things that relate to very different stuff.
What i noticed in the past from our conversations when you used your Common Guy account.
When i brought up eldritch shenanigans & related trivia you jumped the gun by going to post dozens of links/lines from the cosmic horror wiki.
Which in itself is not a problem to simply get the gist of things. But majority of the times you used the surface level wiki descriptions as gospel. Withouth considering what Toro did it with it to create their own story. Nor the fact that like a lot of wikis they miss a lot of indepth context from various sources. In Lovecrafts case the books.

Just like Nyarlathotep is quite similar yet very different in Black Souls. Its not a 1x1 translation.
Or how in "cannon" Hastur is supposed to be BGoaTY "husband". But when you read books there is always to consider what the "reader knows & sees" vs "what the pov & characters know inside their story". So as a reader while we know the "offical" pov is that Hastur made specific children with the Black Goat. Its implied in various storys that specific children are Yog-Sothots instead of Hasturs. Which in turn helps understanding the family relations between Mary Sue-The Black Goat-Mabel etc.

Another example of Toro using specific japanese language to show us verbal indicatiors that characters know each other are related to each other in some way. Jabberwock singing a specific phrase & Mary Sue doing it as well. Mabel using a specific way to end her sentences & Mary Sue doing it the same way. Its cultural things like that which japanese people know and understand immidiatly. Other similar things are butterflys/lotus flower, cicada sounds etc etc.

Or like how many japanese references are made with Lindamea alone being a reference to a old Anime with a violence happy Angel. Besides the folklore references about the black hound or specific reference to a cosmic horror monster/spawn.

Not to mention the Touhou rabbit hole.

Everytime i tried to show or give insight into these things you kind of ignored it. So i simply gave up trying.
Its the interconnection of references + context that make up Toros storytelling. But everytime you kinda just go 100% into one detail & lose yourself in a tangent. Which makes is hard to respond or talk about anything with you. Because once you lock into your tunnel vision it becomes a mess.
*facepalm*

See? Instead of answering my question, you are just saying OH, YOU KNOW, IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING, DUH, and reminding me of how idiotic I was.
Great... let's close our eyes on her phrase about the name that was stolen... which is even referring to the 0 SEN mirror in the Ox Ward...

*sigh*

What a stubborn audience...
The strength of this audience's stubborness may compete with the armor of the Iron King.
You need some Mary Sue to tell you that you are in truth, naked.

"YOU ARE NAKED!~ HELLO!~ SILLIES!!!~ Hihihi~"

Did it work?

4.80 star(s) 65 Votes