COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CelebrityHunter-EP5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

JonnyFromDR

Aug 13, 2017
At this point, there are only bad ends, no? I kind of simple follow my heart and end up rescuing Priscilla, but try to play again and all other desicion are early ends. I guess that is how much content we have right now, but this ep 5 confuse me and make me think there was a lot of content xd. No NTR at the moment, a few guys scene and so far there is not other waifu to fight for. This game will need a walkthrough... a lot of people tend to ignore games that have a lot of desicion without one.

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
At this point, there are only bad ends, no? I kind of simple follow my heart and end up rescuing Priscilla, but try to play again and all other desicion are early ends. I guess that is how much content we have right now, but this ep 5 confuse me and make me think there was a lot of content xd. No NTR at the moment, a few guys scene and so far there is not other waifu to fight for. This game will need a walkthrough... a lot of people tend to ignore games that have a lot of desicion without one.
CH truly respects your choices. A lot of things are going to be remembered later and each story can take many paths. Just an example, in this 4th Date with Priscila you can:

- Be her boyfriend or not
- Find 2 secrets itens that will open a secret story later or not
- Talk to Miranda at the bar or not
- Flirt with Miranda to have relations with her later or not
- Die or not
- Find secret places with worldbuilding info or not

Its just one date, but with a LOT of small or big changes for your story. A lot of dates are like this. So, playing like you, following your heart is a great idea for your first playthrough. And if you like the game, explore all the other paths can be rewarding too!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Alright, I am like really stuck here, keep getting shoot, so until someone makes an official walkthrough mod for this game, I am going to leave it on the back burner.

Edit: Never mind, got past it, with a bit of cheating actually, thank you URM. Just remembered how the URM Mod shows the hidden choices, so used that to get past it. That worked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Geiko Games

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Alright, I am like really stuck here, keep getting shoot, so until someone makes an official walkthrough mod for this game, I am going to leave it on the back burner.

Edit: Never mind, got past it, with a bit of cheating actually, thank you URM. Just remembered how the URM Mod shows the hidden choices, so used that to get past it. That worked.
If you want a tip to find that choice in the "intended way", you need to get back to the 3rd Date on the beach and not have sex with Priscila there. Listen to her confession and then you can use it when Marco confronts you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
If you want a tip to find that choice the in the "intended way", you need to get back on the 3rd Date on the beach and not have sex with Priscila there. Listen to her confession and then you can use it when Marco confronts you.
I tried that, by choosing the opposite choices, but kept leading to the sex. It was probably the only time someone playing one of these games was getting upset it was leading to sexy time. ;) :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Geiko Games

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I tried that, by choosing the opposite choices, but kept leading to the sex. It was probably the only time someone playing one of these games was getting upset it was leading to sexy time. ;) :LOL::ROFLMAO:
OH! That's true. If you only choose "seduction choices" in the first 3 dates you going to be locked out of the "confession path". I bet Pixie warned you during the dream that you could be more "friendly".

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Well, gave it like 2 mins but already had to quit.

Loud as fuck music when you start the game, cant access menus right away.

Wtf are those animations of the first girl? Boobs dont just magically bounce all over the place.

Annoying "click" sound every time you advance text that wont go away even with both volume sliders turned to zero. Sorry but I'm just not playing a game where you have to listen to that sound for the next 2 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: MixQQ

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well, gave it like 2 mins but already had to quit.

Loud as fuck music when you start the game, cant access menus right away.

Wtf are those animations of the first girl? Boobs dont just magically bounce all over the place.

Annoying "click" sound every time you advance text that wont go away even with both volume sliders turned to zero. Sorry but I'm just not playing a game where you have to listen to that sound for the next 2 hours.
Thank you for your feedback. I'm going to double check the sliders so we can adjust the sound of the typing too. For now, you can open the mixer in your sound settings and just mute the game volume so you can see if its worth your time.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok, so Priscila and the old dude, will we see the scenes or not?
even if I don't like the creep Im still curious of the scenes. she said she slept with him multiple times.
just him or others as well? will there be a way to see those scenes?

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes