• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
Hope this game will be updated for years Everything is Amazing (except ntr) Also more content with Raiders also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and more everything Best Game on this site

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
You convinced me to replay game from the beginning
Eh. I'll have too. There might even be some incompatibilities moving on.

But i agree. This constant reworking the games can be annoying a lot. Even better reasons not to play a game until it's final.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Social class might play a part too. The peasants at the top aren’t wearing much, but the pharaoh seems dressed up;
There is no pharaoh in the pictures.

In the top picture, the man to whom the tomb belongs is the guy who is seated wearing a kind of light, see-through top. He also seems to have a blonde wig (?) a bit unusual I'd say. I don't know where this picture came from.

In the bottom picture, the tomb owner is the bald guy on top, who together with his wife, is giving offerings to Osiris, who is the black (the colour of death) painted seated guy. Osiris is dressed as a pharoah because he's king of the underworld. The bald guy has more jewellery and a more elaborate skirt but is otherwise similarly dressed as the servants.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Goth-Asha-1.png

Mostrar menos

"Romantic dates in the graveyard, and these claws... Your girlfriend is creepy, man."
"Maybe... but it has its perks..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 573 Votes