• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Is there a canon relationship with the female leads?
Seems like incest or step-incest, but if i choose them all to be my wives or concubines it will make sense in the story?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Seems like incest or step-incest, but if i choose them all to be my wives or concubines it will make sense in the story?
The writers said they could be real daughters or adoptive daughters, and both would make sense in the lore of the world. Concubines wouldn’t really work, as part of the plot is that you’re responsible for their education in certain ways.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Not so much. They are written to be daughters and they don't work otherwise. If incest doesn't ring your bell the setting of this game won't give you much space to rearrange the story. It takes place in a society where sex is completely liberated and incest is a daily socially accepted occourrence.

I think it could work if you make the daughters something like trainees. The older is MC's stalker apprentice, the younger is maybe Zarah's socialitè apprentice. But MC would still deal with his niece.

Reactions: Vlbc

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Not so much. They are written to be daughters and they don't work otherwise. If incest doesn't ring your bell the setting of this game won't give you much space to rearrange the story. It takes place in a society where sex is completely liberated and incest is a daily socially accepted occourrence.

I think it could work if you make the daughters something like trainees. The older is MC's stalker apprentice, the younger is maybe Zarah's socialitè apprentice. But MC would still deal with his niece.
Just to be clear, i have no problem with incest. I actually like it a lot, especially father/daughter incest.

I was just searching for true harem/polygamy games and ocurred to me Desert Stalker had a editable relationship.

Reactions: Machete

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Just to be clear, i have no problem with incest. I actually like it a lot, especially father/daughter incest.

I was just searching for true harem/polygamy games and ocurred to me Desert Stalker had a editable relationship.
I wasn't presuming anything. I just though it could have been the reason why you wanted to edit incest out and i wanted to let you know that would have been out of the door and back through the window.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
shani and ain look SO MUCH like zahra and share some character traits, believing anything else than zahra to be the mother, is ridiculous.
technically this would still leave the possibility that zaton is only the step daddy. but from some flashbacks and stories told, we know that zaton is zahra's first. and with the general outlook of the game being a harem maker and all, to have zaton get his wife knocked up by someone else? that doesn't fit at all! the only thing supporting this theory is the existence of the priestesses, which would make having it socially acceptable to have different fathers for every household. but a dominant man like zaton? yeah... very unlikely.
still even if we were to believe that zaton would allow for that, zahra has a sexual relationship with ain. while not the "worst" kind of incest (aka chance of inbreeding), it's still incest.

to fend off pesky patreon policies, i will officially believe anything what the devs wants me to. but unofficially? there is only incest.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
There are two alternatives:

1) The girls are your biological daughters in a society where incest is societally acceptable.

2) The girls are so-called "Children of Zeta" which means they are children of the temple prostitutes who are being placed in the homes of citizens to complete their upbringing.

Although I prefer the first, the second is actually innovative and fits well with the game's lore.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There are two alternatives:

1) The girls are your biological daughters in a society where incest is societally acceptable.

2) The girls are so-called "Children of Zeta" which means they are children of the temple prostitutes who are being placed in the homes of citizens to complete their upbringing.

Although I prefer the first, the second is actually innovative and fits well with the game's lore.
For point 2 to be believable, considering MC's dominant character, Zahra should be barren (can't have children on her own). And even then, Ain and Shani really look like her (their mother).

But yeah it's the official patreon version...

Reactions: harem.king

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
For point 2 to be believable, considering MC's dominant character, Zahra should be barren (can't have children on her own). And even then, Ain and Shani really look like her (their mother).

But yeah it's the official patreon version...
It does make more sense that he only has two daughters in that case though. Like, taking the incest route we have to believe that he's gone 18 years without breeding Zahra again. :ROFLMAO: That stretches credibility.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
It does make more sense that he only has two daughters in that case though. Like, taking the incest route we have to believe that he's gone 18 years without breeding Zahra again. :ROFLMAO: That stretches credibility.
Miscarriages in our modern society, especially early term are incredibly common. Add in the stressors of a post apocalypse and the loss of modern medicine and it wouldn't surprise me at all that not every implantation is viable.

Add in that for the first 18 + years before we start the game MC may not have reached the level of success he currently enjoys, and so may have been away on jobs much more frequently or more time had to be dedicated to home defense which would increase the stress level significantly affecting viable pregnancy rates.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Miscarriages in our modern society, especially early term are incredibly common. Add in the stressors of a post apocalypse and the loss of modern medicine and it wouldn't surprise me at all that not every implantation is viable.

Add in that for the first 18 + years before we start the game MC may not have reached the level of success he currently enjoys, and so may have been away on jobs much more frequently or more time had to be dedicated to home defense which would increase the stress level significantly affecting viable pregnancy rates.
Zaton is so chad that he just commands his swimmers to avoid the egg

Zaton: "Nah bros, not this time"

Sperm: "Aight, boss"

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
iirc, default is "step-daughter" to avoid patreon ban.
But I guess in that setting, anything would make sence - even junior wives in harem, while Zahra is a matron.

• Thinking Face
4.80 star(s) 573 Votes