• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Freeloading Family Incest Patch [v0.32a] [Fattrapper]

How many more updates do you think Freeloading Family will have?

• Total voters

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
People like you are why great modders rage-quit. Give it time. Or play without it. That is your only two choices. Stop demanding something you are not paying for.
ultimately there is a PDF with the walkthrough, the game is completed, the only new content is the harem ending...that's it

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
ultimately there is a PDF with the walkthrough, the game is completed, the only new content is the harem ending...that's it
True. But I, like many others, like to play with a mod, so we know what to choose to get the ending we want. But this mod isn't that. It is the incest mod. I, like others, want to see it as it was intended, instead of step-siblings and such. Nothing in this makes highlights choices. Just fixes text. So, as I said, this person can either wait, or play without it.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
True. But I, like many others, like to play with a mod, so we know what to choose to get the ending we want. But this mod isn't that. It is the incest mod. I, like others, want to see it as it was intended, instead of step-siblings and such. Nothing in this makes highlights choices. Just fixes text. So, as I said, this person can either wait, or play without it.
weird...i mean because the way it's intended is STEP-sibling...MC's dad marries Alice's Mom, and MC and Alice are forced to live together...they've no blood-relation in the original plot. People simply didn't like the STEP thing. Personally i don't care as long as a thing makes sense.

the walkthrough is the same both as mod as it is for PDF

Last edited:
Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
weird...i mean because the way it's intended is STEP-sibling...MC's dad marries Alice's Mom, and MC and Alice are forced to live together...they've no blood-relation in the original plot. People simply didn't like the STEP thing...

the walkthrough is the same both as mod as it is for PDF
Ah. See. Been a while since I played. I actually had deleted this game as it had been, if memory serves, abandoned for a while. I was cleaning up my external hard-drive at the time. So I forgot that was the case. I thought the dad had the son after the daughter, maybe with a different mother. Making them Half, not step. My mistake.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Ah. See. Been a while since I played. I actually had deleted this game as it had been, if memory serves, abandoned for a while. I was cleaning up my external hard-drive at the time. So I forgot that was the case. I thought the dad had the son after the daughter, maybe with a different mother. Making them Half, not step. My mistake.
The game was very slow on developing the endings...don't ask me why, i don't know, and i believe on internet everyone can lie about anything, so what i care about are the results.

and Nope: MC's dad meets a completely unrelated woman(unless you think being related to adam and eve is enough, in that case we're relatives...but i'm not into you, sorry XD) marries her, and before leaving for Honeymoon, forces MC to live with this woman's daughter.

The Actual incest happens with MC's aunt i think...because i remember her being MC's dad's actual sister...but considering patreon's rules against incest...i may be wrong...

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Woah! Slow down there keyboard warrior! Take a step back before you show any more of your ass. Especially, since your heads shoved so far up it. No one wants to see that... very unsightly.
I have a nice ass tyvm, my insides smell swell af too cuh.

Hello21

Jun 23, 2018
Sorry but I had to go to the other end of the country with no notice with work (gotta pay the bills!) so I'm hoping to get a start on this tomorrow with it finished & uploaded Thursday (11th). I just cannot catch a break this time around
Damn it, why do i have to get here so soon