• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Freeloading Family Incest Patch [v0.32a] [Fattrapper]

How many more updates do you think Freeloading Family will have?

• Total voters

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
True. But I, like many others, like to play with a mod, so we know what to choose to get the ending we want. But this mod isn't that. It is the incest mod. I, like others, want to see it as it was intended, instead of step-siblings and such. Nothing in this makes highlights choices. Just fixes text. So, as I said, this person can either wait, or play without it.
I don't think it was intended to be blood relation unless they completely changed the game intro. It specifically states that MC's dad was traveling constantly due to his military career and has married multiple times. Alice's mom is his latest attempt at marriage.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The Actual incest happens with MC's aunt i think...because i remember her being MC's dad's actual sister...but considering patreon's rules against incest...i may be wrong...
That's what it was! I knew there was some incest in there somewhere. It WAS his aunt on his dad's side. Like I say, been a hot minute since I played this. Last time I played, they were on a trip with those other girls. I'll restart this later.

Reactions: redliight

jasad

Dec 14, 2021

Overview:
Incest Patch​

Updated: 2021-06-20
Game/Creator: Freeloading Family /
Modder: fattrapper
Mod Version: 0.31a
Game Version: 0.31
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Extract zip file contents to the game's main folder overwriting files where necessary.

Change-Log:
0.31 Sorry about the delay, but keeping a roof over my head has to come first! Here it is, the patch for the final (?) release of FLF.

Starting a new game may be required as old saves might not work. Sorry!

My patch numbers will match game release with letter indicating patch versioning.

As always, if you notice any typos that I've missed or mistakes, feel free to PM me - Do Not post to my profile. (In otherwords, learn how to use this great site's functions!)

Future:

I'm hoping to release major updates 1-2 days after Dev release with minor updates being down to me finding the time to do them.

0.27 opinion -
0.28 opinion - Much better ending than the one in 0.27 Let the patches continue!
0.29 opinion - An OK ending for Karina
0.30 opinion - Nice ending for Alice 11 out of 10
0.31 opinion - Harem ending, long but short at the same time. Would've been nice to see many bulging bellies!
thank you for the update

Reactions: Punto and asheron96

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Is this compatible with the walkthrough mod? I installed this, and then the walkthrough mod and it overwrote the same files as the incest mod previously did.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Is this compatible with the walkthrough mod? I installed this, and then the walkthrough mod and it overwrote the same files as the incest mod previously did.
You have just answered to your own question.
So if both incest patch and walkthrough mod use the same modified rpy files, they obviously cannot be compatible.

Reactions: redliight

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
You have just answered to your own question.
So if both incest patch and walkthrough mod use the same modified rpy files, they obviously cannot be compatible.
Yeah, that´s why i downloaded the game again to do a clean reinstall.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018

Overview:
Incest Patch​

Updated: 2021-06-20
Game/Creator: Freeloading Family /
Modder: fattrapper
Mod Version: 0.31a
Game Version: 0.31
Language: English

Features:

Installation:
Extract zip file contents to the game's main folder overwriting files where necessary.

Change-Log:
0.31 Sorry about the delay, but keeping a roof over my head has to come first! Here it is, the patch for the final (?) release of FLF.

Starting a new game may be required as old saves might not work. Sorry!

My patch numbers will match game release with letter indicating patch versioning.

As always, if you notice any typos that I've missed or mistakes, feel free to PM me - Do Not post to my profile. (In otherwords, learn how to use this great site's functions!)

Future:

I'm hoping to release major updates 1-2 days after Dev release with minor updates being down to me finding the time to do them.

0.27 opinion -
0.28 opinion - Much better ending than the one in 0.27 Let the patches continue!
0.29 opinion - An OK ending for Karina
0.30 opinion - Nice ending for Alice 11 out of 10
0.31 opinion - Harem ending, long but short at the same time. Would've been nice to see many bulging bellies!
TYVM for your work fattrapper ! Any chance for your update to 0.32 version?