Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021

Apologizes again, it's taking a bit longer than expected. The ending turned out to be ~35% bigger and having a few more animations than initially planned. So we need a bit longer to work on it. But we hope it's worth it in the end. So I apologize again and thank you all for being patient.
You know what that means....More Hailey.... FFCreations

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I readed in another thread that this game had a bad ending, is that true?
This is one opinion among many, but I only found one of the endings to be outright bad, in that it completely eliminated the player's agency. Unfortunately, it was the ending with the NPC in whom I was most interested. Another ending annoyed a lot of people, but I'd actually argue it wasn't totally out of character for that particular NPC; it wasn't good, but it wasn't completely unreasonable either. Ultimately, I think the worst part of the "end" was how they arrived at the point you had to choose an ending, which was extremely arbitrary and essentially rendered the balance of your choices irrelevant. I understand that the devs felt forced into that decision by matters beyond their control, and to their credit they did actually attempt to "finish" a story for which they'd obviously lost true passion (and they continue to do so), and I can't help but applaud that commitment. As delayed as it is.

All that said: when you get to the point in the game where you're asked to make a final choice, I'd recommend quitting and letting your imagination finish the story with whoever it was you wanted to end up with. Maybe the last of the unfinished endings will be good (unfortunately, she's the NPC in whom I was the least interested), and at least one of the others was fairly good.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If you look at the post directly above yours, there are more endings coming.
One ending to be accurate

This is one opinion among many, but I only found one of the endings to be outright bad, in that it completely eliminated the player's agency.
There is not much agency throughout the game to begin with, it's almost kinetic with a "choose your ending"

Reactions: MrD812 and nekdo

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
I've been really enjoying this game, but to find out there's no "Alice-only" ending is like a gut punch. I wish there was at least an option for that. I saw the dev say somewhere that they don't do "fan service," but a character like Alice is traditionally one people get emotionally invested in, and a solo ending makes sense especially if you keep denying threesomes and stop fucking others. Even if that ending wouldn't be as fleshed out, it would be nice to have that choice.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
:cool:
Freeloading Family V0.32 Released! (5 days early access)

Thank you everyone for your immense patience. We know it has taken a long time and things has been kinda messy on our end, so we truly apolo.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Freeloading Family [v0.32] [FFCreations]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PLEASE take note of the versions posted.

Freeloading Family [v0.32 GU] [FFCreations]

NOTE: Gallery Unlocked, it means just that, you need no gallery unlocker or anything.

Win/Linux/Mac:

Freeloading Family [v0.32 Regular] [FFCreations]

NOTE: This is the standard/regular version.

Win/Linux/Mac:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes