---------------------------------------------------------

Freeloading Family [v0.32 GU] [FFCreations]

NOTE: Gallery Unlocked

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Ignore the file names on the release on the archive when downloading them, the dev mislabeled them, the GU is not unlocked while standard is unlocked :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ingvary

May 27, 2020
Guys, can you please share a save before ending choice, I have already deleted game but want to play through Haley's ending.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Freeloading Family [v0.32 Regular] [FFCreations]

NOTE: Standard/Regular

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Freeloading Family [v0.32 GU] [FFCreations]

NOTE: Gallery Unlocked

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

The file names should be obvious, GU is the gallery unlocked version, meaning you need nothing to unlock or play the game. The regular/standard version is the way it was meant to be played and you unlock the gallery as you play like normal.
how do you make such a big game into only 130mb, it makes no sense and some games with little content which are compressed are 1GB.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I thought this game was complete already.
From reading the changelog: Is that a new ending with the Aunt?
Is there new harem content?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
If you like the fact that the entire progress you made with her throughout the game is thrown in the garbage in the end and like feeling like a third wheel in a relationship where your wife has another relationship on the side then you're gonna love it ;)

Edit: Anyways, the only ending worth anything is the Melody one, I actually really liked that one which is pretty surprising considering how rest of them are just horrible.
I agree that ending was bad, with her being in a solo relationship with another woman...who had zero interest in MC, ...was a let down for me. Considering the many hours a player invests in playing out their relationship, to later end with MC...who gets cucked regularly by a fucking lesbian. :FacePalm:

It would have been better if one of the other girls (one of the past friends) later joins them again as a throuple, so at least MC wasn't regularly left alone being cucked by his wife's lesbian relationship. I really hated how that ending was handled.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I agree that ending was bad, with her being in a solo relationship with another woman...who had zero interest in MC, was a let down for me. Considering how many hours a player invests in playing out their relationship, to later end with MC who gets cucked regularly by a fucking lesbian.

It would have been better if one of the other girls (one of the past friends) later joins them again as a throuple, so at least MC wasn't regularly left alone being cucked by his wife's lesbian relationship. I really hated how that ending was handled.
Yeah, I concur. Alice's ending and overall her girl dalliances through the game, were the stuff of nightmares. Making the MC stay alone in the next room, listening to their lovemaking was especially cruel.

BTW, Alice is my choice from the first second of the game to the last, I like all the others, but Alice is forever etched has my favorite. I simply am NOT on board of how her Lesbian scenes were handled (as in non-existent for the MC) otherwise, Alice is the best character in the game hands down (for me obviously).

I don't know what made the Dev team choose to not let the MC witness or participate, it was a rare show of egotism on a otherwise extremely giving person, it was and is, the worst part of this game. It also ruined the chance to make it into a top of the best throuples, because, it became the worst of them all. A pity.

Peace :(

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
Multi-Mod Final Version:

- Adds walkthrough in game.
- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , , OR

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 1256684
Maybe need a update. Whatever, thanks in advance.

Reactions: msleomac

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
step sister >.> It's still incest bro. This is not avoiding patreon rules
This is patently false. Throughout the whole of the western world, France and Spain are the only ones with laws even dealing with step-siblings. The incest laws target blood relatives for one reason...birth defects in births between blood relatives. Step siblings are free to do whatever they wish everywhere else in the free world.
Hell, knowing you are blood is what makes it so damn hot.

I'm not knocking you, I'm just saying speak for yourself. Not the rest of us.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
This is patently false. Throughout the whole of the western world, France and Spain are the only ones with laws even dealing with step-siblings. The incest laws target blood relatives for one reason...birth defects in births between blood relatives. Step siblings are free to do whatever they wish everywhere else in the free world.
Hell, knowing you are blood is what makes it so damn hot.

I'm not knocking you, I'm just saying speak for yourself. Not the rest of us.
Its more to do with adults grooming children that are supposed to be safe within the family home not influenced into such things.

Children born of incestuous couplings do have an increased risk of presenting genetic defects and/or deformities. But the increased risk is negligible with first generation inbreeding. It only becomes a significant risk with multi-generational incest.

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
That was a LOT of content, holy crap! I can see why that ending took as long as it did. I'm glad most of the girls still got a happy ending.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes