Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Is Hailey good? I am at when she comes and we party with her and Karina. I even saw a comment saying 'Hailey is the best girl She deserves her own game!'
Not gonna lie her model is hot and she's thiccc( face is plasticy tho ʕ⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠ʔ)
She is the best and they working on an ending for her as we speak.

MrFallKnight

Aug 26, 2022
Can someone release CG renders for the Harem Ending! There is no gameplay for it in any website.
Plus FFCreations hasn’t made any CG images anymore in patreon!
I hoped this place, it would have MEGA for them.. someone shared them!
Please & thank you.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
^ I thought she was a fake cop too. There is no way a police department would hire someone to be a cop who just got fired for abusing their power to bang students.
Why not? Every year or so i read about cops who were fired from their repartments for almost anything short of murder, and they go right out and get jobs with other police forces.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello everyone, been a while! I wanted to inform you on the status of things. So I hope you'll be happy to hear that Far-Off Friends is only a few days from release. And you might also be happy (or sad) to hear that after the release, we will put Far-Off Friends on pause so that we can start making the much requested Hailey ending for Freeloading Family.
Hope everyone will have a wonderful day and we thank you for your patience. Look forward to the release in a few days!
Any new word on the Hailey ending?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This, or College Bound for the Shittiest, Most Fuck You Player and your Choices Award?:sick:
Probably College Bound. As much as I hate Dad showing up and ruining this game, at least it has multiple endings, that feel like endings. College Bound is just a big middle finger to the players for sticking with that nonsense until the end. :poop:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone. I wanted to give a quick update on the status of the Hailey ending. We had a little bit of personal problems that caused a delay. But we're now back on track and we estimate a release in some days.
Also as a bonus this ending will feature a couple of animated scenes, hopefully that compensates a bit for the delay.
And we also have a cross-promotion happening tomorrow in preparation for the release of this update.
We thank everyone for your continued support and patience. And we hope that you will enjoy the ending once it's released!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone. I wanted to give a quick update on the status of the Hailey ending. We had a little bit of personal problems that caused a delay. But we're now back on track and we estimate a release in some days.
Also as a bonus this ending will feature a couple of animated scenes, hopefully that compensates a bit for the delay.
And we also have a cross-promotion happening tomorrow in preparation for the release of this update.
We thank everyone for your continued support and patience. And we hope that you will enjoy the ending once it's released!
:coffee::whistle:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Thanks for sharing that.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Apologizes again, it's taking a bit longer than expected. The ending turned out to be ~35% bigger and having a few more animations than initially planned. So we need a bit longer to work on it. But we hope it's worth it in the end. So I apologize again and thank you all for being patient.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes