• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
it's not just that.
she was also very positive, despite her issues. and she showed a strong character by her irreverence, it was not entitlement, to me. she also treats everyone equally. equally bad, but equally still :D her positive attitude immediately felt that she was hiding some kind of depression, or jaded outlook to life. with a matter-of-fact views on the "elites".

Well, yes, that's what I mean. Risa is irreverent and provocative. She acts like a rebellious girl who doesn't care about anything, as if life were a game. However the reality is that she is really in shit.
And that is interesting for me to explore in the various paths that I guess she will have. It is interesting to try to get her out of that hole (whether as LI or not) since, as someone said in a comment, it is difficult to help someone who does not want to help herself. But it's so interesting to be a bastard, whether with financial domination or being a real asshole. As I say, Risa seems like a girl who doesn't care about everything, who makes off-color jokes without flinching. But how will she react if she finds herself caught in a game of corruption and abuse or, worse yet, being treated like a piece of shit? I mean, you can hit Ashe so hard until she breaks. Will Risa break too?
You rape Pepper (I think that's the name of the camwhore who works at your bar) and she simply accepts that that's how things are and she asks you for money in return. But Pepper really seems used to swallowing shit. However, Risa doesn't give me that profile. Risa is a spoiled brat, a rich girl who acts like a rebel, but she gives me the feeling that she's pretty scared with the shit she's into. And it'll be fun to find out how she reacts when real ugly shit hits her.
Anyway, I don't know if I have been able to explain myself, but I really want to explore the different options that Neonghosts prepares for Risa. Right now she seems to me to be one of the most interesting characters to discover.

Reactions: HiP1 and zero1234

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
This ^^

Is right up there with some of the worse bollocks I've ever read on this site.

Good job (y)

I don't know exactly what you mean. But I quite agree with Machete. I mean, Ashe at first is a very flat and basic character, but she becomes deeper and more developed as her plot progresses. Especially in the Dark Path.
For his part, Mason is an interesting character from his first appearance, and he really has room to evolve a lot. He is not one of my favorite characters, since it is difficult for me to be mean to him and I like to explore the characters in all their paths. But beyond my personal preferences, Mason has a long way to go to evolve.

Reactions: Machete

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Which is, indeed, a very good point. But it's a characters with a lot of space for character evolution. Mason already said that they enjoyed getting intimate with MC, and cuddling after. Provided you picked 'Mr Nice' path. They could decide they like men too, afterall, and them and MC can build a relationship where they retain their male identity and still them and MC menage to find their way together.

As long as they don't go through a gender reassignment surgery. Or at least if it's VERY optional and VERY avoidable. (Please, please, please, NEON GHOST, don't play an Elliot Page on us!)

While Ashe is quite a bidimensional character. She's just any blonde hottie with limited brain capacity who doesn't seem to want to be anything else then a blonde hottie with limited brain capacity, but drilled a lot through the gameplay.

She gets more interesting if one plays the dark path and her story might become saving herself from a (heavely) abusing relationship or digging deeper and deeper into it.
yeah I dont agree that Ashe is a dumb blonde, she probably one of the smarter LI in this game. She just gives a bad first impression that she is but it is revealed she really isn't. Tho I will say her dark path story is interesting to me if you dont have sex with her if you drug her. It makes me wonder where it goes from there next time we see her and I usually dislike the dark path. I don't even watch lewds on the dark path if I play it it's to much for me.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I think Ashe is okay, but I would take someone like Pepper over her any day.
Funny thing that was my thoughts up until the date with Ashe that scene changes my mind about her to the point where I nearly like her more than Nicki. i'd probably say they are tied don't think I could really pick between the 2 of them honestly.

Reactions: Joshy92
Mar 11, 2023
I think it would be kinda nice if the MC helped fund Mason's transition and allowed them to become the person they actually are.
How would that even work? I mean, it's not like he'll grow a dick out of nowhere. Besides, I'd adress the stammer problem first and see if it can be corrected, since it is also a source of Mason's insecurities. I'm not trying to be an asshole here (in this particular post).
Regardless, Mason is mid at best, same for Ashe. Viola and Brittani (and her mom) are top tier girls and deserve more scenes. Pepper's story is also intriguing, I'm curious where it'll go next.

Reactions: hawk784563

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
How would that even work? I mean, it's not like he'll grow a dick out of nowhere. Besides, I'd adress the stammer problem first and see if it can be corrected, since it is also a source of Mason's insecurities. I'm not trying to be an asshole here (in this particular post).
Regardless, Mason is mid at best, same for Ashe. Viola and Brittani (and her mom) are top tier girls and deserve more scenes. Pepper's story is also intriguing, I'm curious where it'll go next.
None of them are mid imo. And that alone makes this game superior to so many others.
NeonGhosts has given us so many flavours of ice cream that when I go to choose one I think to myself 'what the fuck do I pick?'

• Red Heart
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Mason is a tomboy who has been influenced far too much by woke culture and the asshole she had for a father. now i honestly don't find her attractive at all. and i did nothing but help her out with kindness. however, in future, she needs to be shown that being a tomboy doesn't mean she is not a woman. free those titties..ride Guy's big pole and find out how much she enjoys being a woman filled by Guy's big dick. have her join Nicki and Guy for a 3some and she will then learn what a real dick can do to the useless influence of woke and femtarded culture.
oh and give us a choice to not fund those femtards that want help from him. use that money to fund child care and food banks. you know, stuff that is actually important. oh and Guy should next organize a movement to get rid of woke culture. put the femtarded loudmouths outta business like Elon Musk did to Whoopi Goldberg..:coffee:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Mason is a tomboy who has been influenced far too much by woke culture and the asshole she had for a father. now i honestly don't find her attractive at all. and i did nothing but help her out with kindness. however, in future, she needs to be shown that being a tomboy doesn't mean she is not a woman. free those titties..ride Guy's big pole and find out how much she enjoys being a woman filled by Guy's big dick. have her join Nicki and Guy for a 3some and she will then learn what a real dick can do to the useless influence of woke and femtarded culture.
oh and give us a choice to not fund those femtards that want help from him. use that money to fund child care and food banks. you know, stuff that is actually important. oh and Guy should next organize a movement to get rid of woke culture. put the femtarded loudmouths outta business like Elon Musk did to Whoopi Goldberg..:coffee:
Or you know, you can just shut the fuck up and let Neon make the game HE wants to me? Make your own fucking game if it bothers you that much.

God, I'm happy to be apolitical and don't side with either side of this crazy ass divided world. :rolleyes:

It's a fucking game, with a wide array of different characters with different archetypes and personalities. It is this way to appeal to a wider audience. No one is forcing you pursue Mason, and if Guy donating a bit of cash to an org for a cause he finds worth while, boo fucking hoo, it's not real.

The only thing I agree with is that Guy should use his money to fund children's healthcare and food banks, those are certainly worthwhile causes. More-so than museums and LGBTQ... well I'll be honest, I don't even remember what it was about, but definitely not as important as stuff like healthcare, mental health, cancer research, and getting food to those in need. However, there's no reason Guy can't support all of these causes if he so wishes to. Though I'd argue maybe some of those causes deserve more funding than others.

At the end of the day, I enjoy the game for what it is. I don't agree with everything in it. I don't agree with all the opinions/beliefs of all the characters, and I personally wouldn't make all the same decisions that Guy does. However, if games were 100% always catered to all of my taste/beliefs/opinions, they would get stale very quickly. At that point it would just basically be the same games over and over.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Or you know, you can just shut the fuck up and let Neon make the game HE wants to me? Make your own fucking game if it bothers you that much.

God, I'm happy to be apolitical and don't side either either side of this crazy ass divided world. :rolleyes:

It's a fucking game, with a wide array of different characters with different archetypes and personalities. It is this way to appeal to a wider audience. No one is forcing you pursue Mason, and if Guy donating a bit of cash to an org for a cause he finds worth while, boo fucking hoo, it's not real.

The only thing I agree with is that Guy should use his money to fund children's healthcare and food banks, those are certainly worthwhile causes. More-so than museums and LGBTQ... well I'll be honest, I don't even remember what it was about, but definitely not as important as stuff like healthcare, mental health, cancer research, and getting food to those in need. However, there's no reason Guy can't support all of these causes if he so wishes to. Though I'd argue maybe some of those causes deserve more funding than others.

At the end of the day, I enjoy the game for what it is. I don't agree with everything in it. I don't agree with all the opinions/beliefs of all the characters, and I personally wouldn't make all the same decisions that Guy does. However, if games were 100% always catered to all of my taste/beliefs/opinions, they would get stale very quickly. At that point it would just basically be the same games over and over.
Could you imagine me in Guy's place? These beauties would be in for lots of dates and stuff.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
How would that even work?
There are procedures to 'build' a penis surgically. But i'm positive the result isn't functional or something like that.

Now, NeonGhost could be a bit fictional here and go for a full futa transiction, but i don't know how popular could that be among fans of the game. And in such a case, i repeat, PLEASE VERY VERY VERY OPTIONAL.

Let's not ruin a beloved character for a big chunk of fans. And if futa fans are out there, it could always be optional, as said. But i believe those fans would go for a more specific game and such a route would make happy a very tiny minority of this game's audience.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
eh that is very subjective I think. I find barley any stories mid in this game.

There is only one I think that trully falls into the mid category for me any others I think it's do to a lack of scenes and content , which will be fixed in time. But the one I personally find mid is Isabella (Brittani's mom).

as of right now she is nothing but a mean mother that only cares about money to me. Tho I can see her having a decent story given time. Even with looks taken into account I personally don't find her attractive compared to the other LI I put her just above the book store owner , Gabby, Mason and maybe Wren to me. Then her personality makes me want to stay away. So for me it will take a pretty good character story or for her personality to show growth and change for me to bring her out of mid for me.

But like I said this is very subjective im probably one of the bigger Isabella haters and clearly have opinions that oppose alot of people on this thread. Especially cause I dont see the appeal in anything but the love or romantic paths in this game, and only play the other paths for content just to see everything that I can.

Reactions: ename144

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Could you imagine me in Guy's place? These beauties would be in for lots of dates and stuff.
If you were the MC of this game Joshy, I don't think our MC would actually ever get anything productive done. :ROFLMAO:

Our MC would be too busy worshipping all of the LI's, spending all his money on them, always with them 24/7, and eating a certain kind of white substance out of their kitties. o_O

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
There are procedures to 'build' a penis surgically. But i'm positive the result isn't functional or something like that.

Now, NeonGhost could be a bit fictional here and go for a full futa transiction, but i don't know how popular could that be among fans of the game. And in such a case, i repeat, PLEASE VERY VERY VERY OPTIONAL.

Let's not ruin a beloved character for a big chunk of fans. And if futa fans are out there, it could always be optional, as said. But i believe those fans would go for a more specific game and such a route would make happy a very tiny minority of this game's audience.
I think you are reading too much into things I doubt any of that will happen.

There is only one I think that trully falls into the mid category for me any others I think it's do to a lack of scenes and content , which will be fixed in time. But the one I personally find mid is Isabella (Brittani's mom).

as of right now she is nothing but a mean mother that only cares about money to me. Tho I can see her having a decent story given time. Even with looks taken into account I personally don't find her attractive compared to the other LI I put her just above the book store owner , Gabby, Mason and maybe Wren to me. Then her personality makes me want to stay away. So for me it will take a pretty good character story or for her personality to show growth and change for me to bring her out of mid for me.

But like I said this is very subjective im probably one of the bigger Isabella haters and clearly have opinions that oppose alot of people on this thread. Especially cause I dont see the appeal in anything but the love or romantic paths in this game, and only play the other paths for content just to see everything that I can.
Isabella has some sympathy from me because she hs been treated poorly in the past but no way is she hotter than Mason imo.
If you were the MC of this game Joshy, I don't think our MC would actually ever get anything productive done. :ROFLMAO:

Our MC would be too busy worshipping all of the LI's, spending all his money on them, always with them 24/7, and eating a certain kind of white substance out of their kitties. o_O
You know me so well except for maybe that last part I save that for non wholesome stuff and in this game I'm sweeter than candy.

Mar 11, 2023

Shit, my first thought was cocaine, but then I remembered that it's Joshy... I'm dying here. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

Isabella has some sympathy from me because she hs been treated poorly in the past but no way is she hotter than Mason imo.

You know me so well except for maybe that last part I save that for non wholesome stuff and in this game I'm sweeter than candy.
But according to you Joshy, eating cum from your woman is a very romantic activity... and also it doesn't have to be someone else's. :ROFLMAO:

Anyways... I'm hungry, so I'm gonna go eat something that's not... white and creamy, see ya. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Indeed. Of course your famine might be my feast. We all have our favored girls and our girls we don't like here, just like we all have our loved and hated characters in any form of fiction. And, while i love to be hyperbolic, i totally respect Ashe's fans.

What i think it is not subjective is that, so far, Ashe got a ton of scenes, considering the variants, much more then the other characters. Only Nicki competes. Unrenpy the archives to check.

And i think that's what actually bothers me about the character (which, of course, by my taste, i see as a 6).

She makes me think of those old japanese VNs from the 90's where you had the bad endings, the good endings, the harem endings and then you had the "true" ending, which was supposed to be the best outcome.

And the true ending always had the main character have a solo 'happy ever after' with the 'main girl'. And the main girl was always the one barely developed, zero personality, very standard, possibly childhood friend, slightly tsundere, very annoying girl that you really didn't like. Or at last i didn't like, when there where so many more peculiar and fun girls to choose among.

I'm a bit biased agains the "game princesses".

So do i. As i said, i thing it's a scenario very few would like and it's probably not worth pursuing. Yet it would be also very coherent with the character and the story "(nice guy) MC accepts Mason for who he is and helps his transiction to make him fulfill his life". Why not? But sure not my pair of shoes and i guess not the pair of shoes of most of us.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Gabriel and Isabella from 90 day fiance have talked about this. My wife watches this show and I heard Gabe explaining what his added genitals do...Gabe said it stays kinda hard always...it just stays at a semi from how I took it... but does work and have feeling though...I cant find a clip of it but they talk about the procedure a lot on there.

Reactions: Machete

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022

God, I'm happy to be apolitical and don't side with either side of this crazy ass divided world. :rolleyes:

oopsie..someone got triggered!.

4.60 star(s) 177 Votes