Apr 4, 2023
I know is normal that the fan spin a lot, but why even when i start the game and then quit after the start screen? It keep going... There are some setting for my Radeon? TY

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Brah, I need like studio NEO for editing sexy sex SFX man, i am so confused I downloaded the steam version, idk where to get this neo, i searched everywhere! Who are you, NEO and why you hiding?
As Skeltom already answered.
I don´t know any other way than to download the BetterRepack from here
This includes the base version of StudioNEO.
If you want more creation options you also need the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio", but for first trials the base version is sufficient.

Last edited:

LOWERCASE GUY

Jul 19, 2023
As Skeltom already answered.
I don´t know any other way than to download the BetterRepack form here
This includes the base version of StudioNEO.
If you want more creation options you also need the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio", but for first trials the base version is sufficient.
どうもありがとうございます!!

Reactions: turbojoe

riffsandskulls

Dec 18, 2023
HI!
Yes it is possible, there are a plugin named "DX Fluid mod", The latest version is 1.4.0. In there you can change quantity, amount, shoot freq. color, etc.
Take a look:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Inflation... I haven't try that yet, or even if something like that exisits
how can you make the head collider to work,??only the box and sphere colliders work properly

Last edited:

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
I have been looking for it for a long time. I once used a version. There were mobile phones in the studio, such as iphone and Samsung. Where can I find this mod now?

xsrexsx

Apr 15, 2020
turbojoe
I have been digging through old posts to try to find a solution for extracting the R14 HS2 DX version but can't seem to make it work - hoping you might have an answer,
Basically when trying to extract with7zip it says cannot open file as archive, unexpected end of data.
I have all parts, in one folder, and I can go into any of them and extract individually... not sure where to gofrom here, any suggestions?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
turbojoe
I have been digging through old posts to try to find a solution for extracting the R14 HS2 DX version but can't seem to make it work - hoping you might have an answer,
Basically when trying to extract with7zip it says cannot open file as archive, unexpected end of data.
I have all parts, in one folder, and I can go into any of them and extract individually... not sure where to gofrom here, any suggestions?
My standard posting for starters is https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-8964484

If you fail instead maybe one file is corrupted from downloading.
I always recommend torrent download.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
I have been looking for it for a long time. I once used a version. There were mobile phones in the studio, such as iphone and Samsung. Where can I find this mod now?
It's in one of the modpacks. Assuming you downloaded them just search for phone or smartphone and you'll see them.

Sabi20

Formerly 'Sabitzer12'
Feb 10, 2020
I have a problem with the sky, it looks like the game doesn't load any sky and its just the background color that you can select in the options, what do?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I have a problem with the sky, it looks like the game doesn't load any sky and its just the background color that you can select in the options, what do?
If it were me I would try to turn environmental on. Seems only fitting that would render an environment such as a sky.

Reactions: turbojoe

LfkCn

Apr 20, 2023
I want to download the 68,2 GB version but I can't extract it from winrar because I don't have enough space on my pc. is there a torrent link without winrar?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I want to download the 68,2 GB version but I can't extract it from winrar because I don't have enough space on my pc. is there a torrent link without winrar?
Torrent for BR R15
But you don´t save any space, the 1 .7z file you get is also 68,3 GB big.
But extracting 1 big file is by far easier than the 20 splitted packs.
Strongly recommended to extract with 7-Zip - you should have minimum 150 GB free space on your drive!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yo i downloaded the side folder mod pack but i dont see much difference can anyone explain me please.
I guess you´re talking about the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" - this is a modpack with items ONLY for StudioNEO to use. NOT for the game.
And you only see these mods if you use them in Studio, the main functions of Studio stays the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruhwtfnoob

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: Bruhwtfnoob

typz.prv

Dec 14, 2021
could somebody tell me a step by step guide on how to download this? the part 2 and 3 have no files in them, but still are 5 gbs

Sabi20

Formerly 'Sabitzer12'
Feb 10, 2020
If it were me I would try to turn environmental on. Seems only fitting that would render an environment such as a sky.
nah It doesn't do anything, but I've noticed that this problem happens when Graphicsmod or DHH are enabled, vanilla lightning sucks so I will try a reinstall

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes