3.00 star(s) 14 Votes

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Judging from the previews and their names, it looks like the MC gets to dream about the cute nurse blowing him but then she gets fucked IRL by some other guy. :sick:

Seems like another game where everyone but the MC lands girls left and right. But if you play your cards right, maybe you can pay a hooker for a blowjob in three updates. Then you might get someone else's sloppy seconds the update after that when your childhood sweetheart "who *really* loves you and always has" finally has sex with you after her boyfriend takes her virginity and creampies her for the first time, or something and at that moment with his jizz leaking out of her she realized how much better it would have felt if it was you... but maybe I'm wrong... :sneaky:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Car accident? If it's anywhere near the quality of his other games the MC is already in a train wreck.
Given the dev's past record, it's a hard pass from me.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Tremmi do you have an official overview for the game?

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
So you can be a "good guy" or a "bad guy" but I see no tags to suggest the bad guy route has any real traction yet. Where is the male domination, the corruption, the blackmail, the rape, the sexual assault, ANYTHING? That, paired with the people talking about this game being sandbox, has me reaaaaal iffy on this game tbh.

Recommendation to the dev, put more information about the game into the description. If you like the description how it is, then make a spoiler addendum to the description laying out precisely what you can do, the basic plot, etc. Overwise everything about your description is so generic, and your tags are so basic, that no one knows what your game actually is about. There is a reason every comment in this comment thread is about "is there X in the game, does the game do Y" etc.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
This is a prologue, and corruption, blackmail, other bad guy themes are not opened :) Some options will be avaliable for only good boys, some for only bad guys just two ways :)

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Judging from the comments most people haven't played this yet. Honestly not bad but to early to tell how good it will be.

Also yes the nurse fucks the doctor, but honestly she is the least attractive charqcter you meet so far.

On top of that once the MC gets hone his girlfriend? Comes over and they fuck so you get action right away.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
description
Main character has an amnesia. He forgot all friends, enemies. You will know all step by step.
Undress girls, help your friends and girlfriends, meet neigbours, seduce MILFS, start romantic stories with teens.
If you choose light side your love stories would be sweet, trying other side could open dark possibilities of your character.

Future fetishes:
1) Lesbian
2) Stockings and shoes
3) FFM
4) Anal
5) Toys
6) Blackmail
7) BDSM

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I do think a better overview/description would be better (but who am I kidding, the other games from the same dev also had a vague overview haha)

A list of possible future tags would be welcome too, after seeing those Ss, many will have doubts about the game.

Leaving that aside man, the mc reminded me of Zoolander with his Blue steel look
Picsart_22-06-03_11-18-20-204.jpg

Good Luck Dev.

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Hey so i cant figure out how to unlock the First achievment, ambulance, and agent cuffy achievements. Anyone know how to get them?

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
What is the role of that bald-headed guy? That's the thing that keeps me out of this game? That's something I don't want to see. I don’t download if there’s the slightest hint of NTR or watching others fuck.
He is your doctor while you are in a coma you cant not see him fuck the nurse who is working with him. She doesnt seem to have a role outside the prologue but we dont know for sure

leking7168

Apr 26, 2021
Well, reviews from previous VNs not favourable, hope dev gain experience from his previous titlemake improvements on this one.

Reactions: Cj780
3.00 star(s) 14 Votes