3.00 star(s) 14 Votes

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
This doesn't alleviate the problem; in some ways it exacerbates it. If the MC is in a coma, then why is it shown at all? It sets a precedent that at least peeping on other people having sex is now an expected state of the game, and as long as the MC isn't currently banging them, well, they are fair game. If the MC saw her before or while going in and out of the coma and then dreamed about her (as the previews seem to suggest) then she is a "romantic interest," he just fails to get her because she bangs the doctor, and that is the site definition of NTR. A character that the MC and player were interested in seeing sexually, and had a dream about, then gets stolen and banged by someone else before the MC even has a chance to do a thing about it. Regardless of the ex post facto explanation that is the scenario as it seems to me, and I have yet to see an explanation or reason to see it otherwise.

Not to mention that if the MC has amnesia, then we don't know if he knows her, she could even be a girlfriend of his and she's actively cheating on him. That could be why he dreams of her (Assuming my assumption of a dream scene is correct). Maybe that's why we see it, so later when it's revealed that the MC knows her and was banging her before, the player knows she cheated on him while he was comatose? Will that happen? Who knows, but that's the door that has been opened. If the MC doesn't dream about her or see her before/during his coma state then... well, see next paragraph.

The main question is why that scene is even there? If she is a love interest later than it's cuck territory, NTR adjacent at least, if not full on NTR. And if she isn't and the MC is in a coma, then why is the scene there? Why not just have a dream where the MC bangs her? Or have scene with the MC and someone before he gets amnesia? There is no good reason I can see for that scene to be there if it isn't setting the tone that this game will show girls with other guys often and then pull the ol' "she wasn't a LI at the time" card.

Maybe in time, when we know if this was just a loophole to show an LI get banged by someone else while avoiding the tag or not it might be worth checking out, but that scene has lost any good will that many people might have given to a first release of a game.

It is true I am operating from a lack of knowledge here, but nothing from either the developer or anyone who has played the game has added any new knowledge to alleviate my concerns or counter any of the issues I have proposed with the state and premise of the game.

Note: I haven't set the game on ignore, nor have I decided to never play this game. The promised tags seem promising, and the models look good. Depending on the state of the game later I may do so, I may even support the game in some way depending on how all this shake out. It's just hitting a lot of red flags right now.
I agree which shouldnt see the doctor and nurse have sex as it comes accross weird.

However you make a lot of assumptuons here based of nothing since you have played the game yet. The only reason the MC thinks about her is because he starts to come out of his coma while they are having sex. He gets aroused and has a sex dream about her. However they do not know each other the nurse makes that clear when she talks to you.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 1847468

Overview:
Main character has an amnesia. He forgot all, parents, sisters, friends, enemies. You will know all step by step.
Undress girls, help your friends and girlfriends, meet neigbours,seduce MILFS, start romantic stories with teens.
If you choose light side your love stories would be sweet, trying other side could open dark possibilities of your character.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-03
Release Date: 2022-05-31
Developer: tremmiGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1b
Language: English
Other Games: LINK
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 1847481 View attachment 1847482 View attachment 1847483 View attachment 1847485 View attachment 1847486 View attachment 1847487 View attachment 1847488 View attachment 1847489
My future ex family sounds like it would have a tag that rarely ever gets used.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I don’t feel like downloading and starting new games. Because many abandon and don’t continue to work. Almost all good incest games are updated very slowly or are abandoned. This is a note to developers. :cautious: :unsure:
We finished 3 our games from previous 6 years of development :) 1 has 10 hours + of gameplay, 1 has 8 hours of gameplay and 1 has 1.5 hour of gameplay.
We freezed 1 our project but since January became to work in slow rythm on it.
So abandon or slow development is not about tremmigames. We release update once per month since 2016.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
We finished 3 our games from previous 6 years of development :) 1 has 10 hours + of gameplay, 1 has 8 hours of gameplay and 1 has 1.5 hour of gameplay.
We freezed 1 our project but since January became to work in slow rythm on it.
So abandon or slow development is not about tremmigames. We release update once per month since 2016.
Many thanks to those who regularly update games.(y)(y)(y):)I made this remark to many. After all, there are not conscientious developers. And a big THANK YOU to you.!!!:):love:Please tell me your games. :unsure:

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I have no reports for posts:) This thread is not for ban some individuals that did not start game but write something shitty, this is free possibility to play prologue of our new project :) I think other posts were deleted because of their nonsense ;-)
Anyway I didn`t have a goal to be good for all members of f95 community :) Some people like my games and it is very well for me and my team :)
And I know who will react on this post :) But it is ok :) This is normal situation :)

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for feedback guys, we add option to choose see ntr scenes or not in the beginning of the game.
We will release technical update tomorrow.
Look at that.... Just because they will 'add option' to 'choose see ntr scenes or not' give them the right to remove #ntr tag from the game along with deleting our post when we called on it.
It's already in the game. Removing or not adding tags is same as scamming the audience...
If you don't like people calling it ntr, don't add such scenes....

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes