VN Ren'Py My Girlfriends [v0.1 Prologue] [Mcdxcom]

Mcdxcom

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
main_menu.png

Overview:
A prequel of sorts to My Girlfriend Beth as it starts at the end of the uni year before. Go through the summer after your first year at university and score with girls. Date them, corrupt them, dump them, cheat on them or share them. The choice will be yours.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-15
Release Date: 2024-05-15
Developer: Mcdxcom -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Prologue
Language: English
Other Games: My Girlfriend Beth
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

p4.png c29.png p40.png s23.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Gwynbleidd7

Formerly 'LokiStark'
Modder
Jun 18, 2022
Congratulations on your game.
Translation into Spanish thanks to the Paloslios Translator program.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Their other game was a cuck NTR game. So don't expect this to be any different. Look at the developer notes. It says there is NTR coming in the future.
I was mostly being cheeky, given what you note about the dev's track record. That is more in line with what one would expect, yes.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
A game with "girlfriend(s)" in title and no ntr tag? Sus. :sneaky:
I understand how earlier it was shown from the very beginning that it was only about ntr, there were only a handful of people willing to watch it (They always scream the loudest), this is an idea for a new game: Hide ntr at the beginning, and then shoot with it. At least he doesn't lie in his notes. To complete it, add harem + ntr, they always work together "wonderfully" XD

Now people will come here and wonder: Will this be avoidable in the future, etc.

Reactions: battali0n

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
A prequel of sorts to My Girlfriend Beth as it starts at the end of the uni year before.
So you trade your life with many girls to a life with just one girl? o_O

ps.: At least the dev made it correctly and add tags only when there is really content for it. I always so disappointed from the devs they add the ntr tag when there is clearly no ntr in the game but will be added in the future.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
A game with "girlfriend(s)" in title and no ntr tag? Sus. :sneaky:
1222429_giphy.gif

Developer Notes: This is the first half of the prologue so there are limited options. Planned features are a dating system balancing corrupting your girlfriend/keeping her happy. Cheating and getting caught cheating different events depending on girls traits. Dumping girls. Future tags ANAL NTR GROUP plus mor

Reactions: battali0n

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
...what kind of ntr.....competition ntr......fuck up and get cucked ntr......or u can not escape the ntr ntr?
..or is it like ur other game.....and the mc doesn't even care ntr?
.....thx for the share.....good luck......

• Haha
Reactions: Jeycii_ and rKnight