RPGM - Completed - NPC Sex Fucking girls at work [v1.0] [Carefree easy-going Pavilion]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Fra_

Although it is a generic NPC type game, I quite liked the animation and the quality of the characters in the game. It had a somewhat random story, but I especially liked X-Ray. I hope to find games like this again.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Wow this is probably the best NPC sex game I have played.

To be quite honest this game probably has even some of the best animations I have seen in RPGM games. The animations were really good and the facial expressions and reactions from the characters in this was also really amazing.

This NPC sex game the characters do not just blank stare but they actually give a response.

The problem this game has unrelated to the game itself the translation is honestly extremely horrible I don't know why anyone would call the translation for this comprehensible I would think someone just slammed there face on the keyboard on this one and didn't even bother with MTL.

Then the problem related to the game is the censorship. You pretty much don't actually get to see anything below the belt even in the scenes where the do show you below the belt.... except everything is an absolute blurry mess. If it wasn't for how much of a reaction you get from characters then I wouldn't have rated the game very high.

IMHO this game you could purely enjoy off the facial pleasure from the characters.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Machete

the English translation is absolutely incomprehensible. The game itself seems to have problems but it might be out of the impossibility to follow instructions, due to language gap. I coulnd't even really get started with this game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Swallows999

TLDR: Great animated scenes, decent translation.

One of the best titles in the NPC genre, the major difference here is that the scenes are well-animated and alternate takes with the girl's actually reacting to the sex are included as well.

It is unfortunately only machine-translated, but it's not unreadable for the most part. If any translators are looking for an NPC game to tackle, this would be one of the better choices.

The number of scenes is a bit lacking (made up a bit by having the alternate scenes) and people looking for something more exotic may be bored by the very vanilla real-world scenarios presented here. I hope they do a fantasy version next!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

UncleBob113

An NPC game of quality. While the plot isn't anything special, it is animated, and has scenes where the characters have emotions, so that's a double win in my book. Not many characters but the art is good, and there aren't anything I can think of that stands out in a bad way.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Not On My Watch

For an "NPC" game, there's actually a surprising amount of polish.

The story is alright; there's not really much to say about it. The dialogue has some entertaining moments.

The real focus is (and should be) the sex scenes, which are well drawn with smooth animations and sounds that actually fit what's going on (rather than stock sex sounds).

In addition to the standard 'fuck the npc while they have their general dialogue and blank stare', each character has a secondary sex scene in which they do react to the player.

If you're going to give any of the NPC games a try, this would be the one that's worth it. The game takes only about 20 minutes to complete, depending on how much time you spend with the scenes.