• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed NPC Sex Fucking girls at work [v1.0] [Carefree easy-going Pavilion]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ319583_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Main character is a virgin college student who does not go well in job hunting.
One day, he get a strange AV and play it.
Then, by the power of God, He was
sent to a foreign world where no one was surprised even if I was naked !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-20
Release Date: 2020-04-30
Developer: Carefree easy-going Pavilion
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL)
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

RJ319583_img_smp1.jpg RJ319583_img_smp2.jpg RJ319583_img_smp3.jpg RJ319583_img_smp4.jpg RJ319583_img_smp5.jpg RJ319583_img_smp6.jpg RJ319583_img_smp7.jpg

Last edited:

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
I wish they would at least add some sort of twist on the NPC meta, but almost all of them always play it straight. Fucking multiple women with literally no reaction and only one or two scenes, I have absolutely no idea why this became popular in JP land.

I guess they must really like their women being dolls.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Is that the new trend in the japanese H-game market, fucking NPCs without personalities? :unsure:
That's all I can see on DLsite
It was around quite sometimes ago and indeed became a genre on their own, weird that only the game part are booming while doujinshi didn't have many
there was a really popular doujin that introduced the concept of NPC fucking and it kind of just became its own genre. Power fantasy type thing I suppose.
Yet it didn't have many doujinshi that as great as NPC Kan MOD from artist Abubu but instead we got lot of games...and I wish these NPC fucking games would carry similar plot as that hentai too

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Why NPC fucking is a thing now ?
"well lazy game equal quick cash grab, someone would actually buy this shet , can't imagine why other want to see fucking hollow npc with slightly body reaction, maybe girl drawn nice?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with the game, I must say the sex animation really really smooth and EXTREMELY sexy and detail with the girl showing emotion with their eyes and even face when you decide to move to the "gold" action, Too bad it was an NPC game where you only need a quick fap and be done, just imagine a good RPG hentai game using this Live2D animation, good sfx, great voice/moaning and it would be a top hit hentai game

Reactions: DeinPxdoxD

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
I want a plot twist though where girls you fuck until now actually has last minute reaction when certain condition fulfill (wiZardy or demon king's magic) and know what you doing to them and in final chapter , all npc vs you

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
That title has some major robot vibes...

"HELLO INDIVIDUAL OF THE FEMALE GENDER. AS A FELLOW HUMAN, I WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS MY DESIRE TO SEX FUCK YES WITH YOU. AWAITING RESPONSE."

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
This genre is really kicking off these days, two years ago there weren't a lot of these NPCs games o_O

Reactions: beepiss

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'm a simple man... I read "SEX FUCKING girls at work"... I download!

By the power of God, he was sent to a foreign world where no one was surprised even if he was naked!
Did someone said KEY WEST? lol

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes