RPGM Completed NPC Sex Fucking girls at work [v1.0] [Carefree easy-going Pavilion]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
I wish they would at least add some sort of twist on the NPC meta, but almost all of them always play it straight. Fucking multiple women with literally no reaction and only one or two scenes, I have absolutely no idea why this became popular in JP land.

I guess they must really like their women being dolls.
Wanna know why these kinda games are on trend? Most games in DLsite that have a good plot is hard to translate to English. These kind of games barely require translation. Plus NPC is the same in English and Japanese. So while most games only have a Japanese audience, these types of games have target EN and JP audiences that can potentially pay for it with only rudimentary knowledge of EN. If there's no plot, all one needs is an English UI.

Reactions: likesbootyok

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I think the genre is "popular" just because it's low budget low effort even for RPGmaker standards. You don't have to write a story. You don't have to make a setting beyond a generic city or fantasy town. You don't need a battle system. You don't even need to write much dialogue. Just draw.

gaseno09

Jul 11, 2020
Screenshot_2021-05-23-03-10-16-50_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg
I played on a mobile device using Joiplay but continued to experience "loading eror" Every time I "commit" npc in the game. is there a solution to solve it

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
I play bunch of npc sex game, this is the first game come with animated tho.
I love the genre (You can search Public use tag on nhentai) but hope some dev that can make a NPC game where each NPC has their daily routine and you have different sex scene base on that.
Example: School girl sex scene when she sleep, study in class, eating in class, talking with friend in class, toilet, ...

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
View attachment 1207325
I played on a mobile device using Joiplay but continued to experience "loading eror" Every time I "commit" npc in the game. is there a solution to solve it
I think the main problem is because of how you extract the rar... There are a lot of japanese named files so you had to extract using some kind of thing similar to changing system locale to japanese in Windows pc

Kato1104

Sep 18, 2018
I love that instead of asking if there is a way to fix animation flicking or full save, people are arguing about NPC sex genre

Ashborn57

Jan 23, 2022
View attachment 1203508

Overview:
Main character is a virgin college student who does not go well in job hunting.
One day, he get a strange AV and play it.
Then, by the power of God, He was
sent to a foreign world where no one was surprised even if I was naked !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-20
Release Date: 2020-04-30
Developer: Carefree easy-going Pavilion
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL)
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - WORKUPLOAD - -

View attachment 1203519 View attachment 1203521 View attachment 1203522 View attachment 1203523 View attachment 1203524 View attachment 1203525 View attachment 1203526
Are there more similar game likes the animated type

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes