3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

shady1me

May 17, 2021
他为什么不打开 Patreon 页面?我可以在那里付款。我没有带银行卡。我不知道CVV。我无法在 subscribestar 上付款。

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
"Anyone" in the set of people who want On Edge to survive in any form, maybe; but fresh blood, probably not.
I'm of the mindset that not every game needs to appeal to every potential player. Niches exist and it's fine to target a niche audience. Given the focus that allows the dev to have on specific content and not trying to please everyone, it's possibly even a good idea,

Last edited:
Reactions: Fistagon77

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
the original artist Scarlett Anne had a 6-10 month waiting queue for all art requests and was expensive. he stopped using her art and went looking for a new artist while he refactored problematic code. the only problem is that it took him a long time to find an artist he worked decently with (i'm not a fan of the new art). he also claims to have rebuilt the game's entire code base from the ground up at least 3 times so far as he changes the scope and need of the project. couple that with the game being a side project and suddenly no content is being produced. as he may or may not have an artist for a game he does nothing but rebuild in his free time.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes