Open world-ish games with random NPC generation and character creation?

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
If you've already played obscure shit like EoD and new games like CoT, TFgamesite might be your only hope now. Just in case, look at this one too.

eerengrengt

Aug 23, 2022
Two Horns have random npcs you can beat up and fuck. for the customizations, you can swap costumes for your player character i guess or buy/cheat in the scouter item to change an npc however you want

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Also have played all of them so I need more recommendations if you guys don't mind. Reckon I already squeezed this website of the specific genre I'm looking for right now.
I think you've run the well dry for sure. I also went looking for something similar not terribly long ago but couldn't find anything either. You could also try:

Portals of Phereon
and
Masters of Raana
I haven't played much of either, and what I have played was forever ago.

The only other option I can think of is Free Cities. While not open world, it has some of the most comprehensive customization options in gaming. The link is to the dead original version, but there is a mod you can find. Because the mod has options for illegal content, you can't get it here. But if you want it, you can just search free cities, pregnancy and find the git. It may have started as a pregmod, but it has evolved far passed that now.

Reactions: DuniX