EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
632498_1500x500.jpg

Overview:
The story is set in local city "Oniga-town"

There has been a legend that ogres live in this town since ancient times. You met a girl with two horns on her head there. She hands a mysterious "Club" and asks her to use it to catch her sister.

The biggest feature is “Anyting Goes”!
Prepare main scenarios and many different subquests. You can attack not only main characters but also NPCs walking in town. Run around naked, sneak into a women's bath and toilet, dress up the trapped girl. Discover the play style on your own.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-17
Release Date: 2023-07-16
Developer: Pink Cafe Art - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.0
Language: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese (MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Extras: MONEY TIPS - GUIDE - Modded/Uncensored

Thanks to katariya & Shisaye

824839_IMG_4063.png 00.png 04.png 05.png 07.png scrn_6.jpg scrn_0.jpg 03.png 01.png

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Looks more than weird enough for me to try.
Tiny, though. So I unless the sex scenes are incredibly small, not much content.

Reactions: Dyos

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
I understand the desire to motivate people to support on patreon... but this trial without any sex scenes (even censored would be alright) is pretty lame. As it is, it's basically a "stripping beat'em up", since its only content is to see chibi girls running around undressed.

I'd also like to see an option to play on windowed mode

Edit: I hadn't checked the gameplay video in the OP until now but I wish I had, you get more out of that video than from downloading the trial.

Last edited:

Saithir

Jun 24, 2017
Mac version is unplayable in the shittest way I've ever seen.

Running the app turns on an enforced automatic fullscreen mode that takes no account to pixel density, so instead of using the retina properly it only shows the bottom left quarter of the game.

And the app clearly does something wrong with displaying its stupid fullscreen, because I can't even cmd-tab to another application. Fortunately cmd-q to quit works, at least they didn't fuck up that.

0/10.

Reactions: godlike123

The_Zett

Jan 28, 2018
"Full" version runs decently on windows, but I cannot trigger all the content that the screenshots promise.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes