Others - Two Horns - Living In the Town With Ogres [v1.3.0] [Pink Cafe Art]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ImbetterthanU

Its a really good open world 2D game. It just gets old seeing the same less than 10 sex animations overall. Would have been nice if we had 3 alt positions for the existing ones to at least give the illusion of variety.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

dre1234

Just simple fun. I loved exploring the maps, and liked the story a lot. Would love to see more of these kind of games in the future. This game just kinda hooked me. Most games dont have that anymore in this day and age.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Opfer2323

i dont know what kind of stuff some of the reviewers here smoked but in my opinion this is one of the best games out there right now, it has a pretty unique artstyle, fun quests the combat or gameplay in general is very smooth and it runs great on either android or pc. The game is fully animated which may not be the best H Animations out there but they are good enough.
    Great game, definitely recommending atleast giving it a try.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

NozoShiki

A good game, you can rape anyone you want, the game has a plot and side quests. Of course it's a pity that there are no lolis in the game, but it's not critical. The sex scenes are animated and there are many options for sex with the same NPC, with or without panties, with or without clothes, I like this variability. Considering that different people have different fetishes, for example, I have a fetish for sex in panties and in general in clothes. Some sex scenes are repeated with other NPCs, the difference is only in the appearance of the girl and in clothes. And there is not enough gallery where you could view the sex scenes and all the variations. But even taking into account these shortcomings, I liked the game.
    I rate 5 out of 5.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Ferghus

Reviewing for v1.1.6

As some of the reviews pointed out, the sex scenes are repetitive.
    They look alright, but basically recycle a dozen or so fixed poses and animations and just swap out the hair, eyes, clothes, and skin color. Admittedly, they do have a large selection of clothing items, but I'd rather have more body types, in-scene actions, etc. They also recycle the same voice and speech bubbles, even when they don't make contextual sense. If you have sex with an NPC after beating them, even if they like you, they'll default to treating it like rape. Oh you beat the game and all the generic oni are happy to receive your superior seed? Still pleads for you not to cum inside them if you beat them in a fight first. Different personalities? Boss fights? Special events? Same sex scenes.

Story is eh.
    Most of the story is straightforward and without twists and has very little substance. For example, there's basically no worldbuilding. We don't really know why the oni want to keep their existence a secret, or why there seems to be so many more women than men walking around, or why it seems to be okay for people to molest your dude and shit, but not the other way around, or why there's a bunch of security guards in the sewers, or why a bunch of businesses' emergency exits lead to the sewers. Hell, I don't even know why your dude is specifically chosen to handle the problem of wrangling the 6 stray oni.
    You even have to pay out of your own pocket to facilitate the goal, and all you get out of it is being a consequence-free rapist, which your dude acts like he's not into, but is like 90% of the game's content. Like if you're going to make a game that's mostly about rape, don't be lukewarm about it. If you aren't into rape, don't make a game about rape then.

Gameplay is mediocre.
    At first, it was sorta fun. You smack the hell out of people and watch their clothes fly off. After a while, the novelty wears off. You don't gain any skills or learn any new combos. You basically fight the same way throughout the whole game. Late game is annoying because skill straight up flies out the window. Enemies move a lot faster, read button inputs to dodge preemptively, and often dash past you by accident.
    You basically have to herd up to 3 enemies up against a wall and pray one doesn't accidentally dash past you, all the while spamming your attack key because one of the 3's bound to be blocking, forcing you to restart your attack combo. And in the off chance your attack combo does fire off, congrats, you've now flung yourself past your enemies and hit none of them. What's worse, they're now behind you and now you have to herd them into a corner again, all the while taking hits. Similarly, you could technically time your blocks right and then counterattack, but the resulting animation often flings you into a spot that'll make you miss entirely due to the small hitbox of your attacks, making the effort wasted.

The controls also annoy the hell out of me.
    In most games, your interact key is also your confirm key. Here, your confirm key is also your attack key. Your interact key is its own button for some reasons and does nothing else. Your jump key, for some reasons, is not the up arrow. It's tied to the cancel key, which also serves as the confirm key in some instances and not in others. The button you use to have sex, shove people (which I don't know why that's even a thing), and pick up people you had sex with, are all the same button for some strange reason.
    There's been many times where I want to talk to an NPC, but accidentally hit them (swinging and missing like an inch from them also freaks them out), which forces me to exit the map and loop around while evading cops. Very frustrating.

Summary:
    It's an alright time waster, but far from being a memorable one. It's appealing if you want to turn your brain off and play a casual beatem up with stripping mechanics over short periods of time. It doesn't have much else to offer.

Edit: One other thing, there's a few dialogue choices that aren't translated for some reasons. The first choices will be in English, but not the 2nd or 3rd choices.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

latrop16

Wow, even though the game doesn't look special, I have spent a lot of time to play it through, with all the side missions.
    At this point I can recommend the game to anyone who want a fun gameplay with quests/something to do. I find the art pretty cool and even though it's not the hottest out there and scenes are pretty generic and repetitive, I find it very fappable.
    Together with uncensored mod and mods that give you few more positions, there are exactly 12 possible animations, in these animations you will find different asset generated girls with different clothes, hair style, eyes and more. They definitely gave the generated scenes a lot of love, because there is a huge variety of different assets that makes most girl pretty unique.
    At the same time you can collect dropped clothes and apply them by yourself to girls you caught.
    I just want to say again, that I haven't such much fun with a game from here for a long time, by just playing it though.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Karma1233

A short, but good experience.

I spent the extra time 100%-ing this game (~11 hours of total play time), and it was worth it. H scenes are repetitive at times, but after about 2 hours in, I didn't really care too much, because the gameplay itself actually holds up. The combat gets really fun and technical late-game, and the sub quests are the right length to where it's rewarding to complete them. Again, overall, a fun game to play. I can see this holding up with more content, bug fixes (I did find a few), and more audio tracks (there's like 3 tracks in the game it gets annoying really fast. I muted music about 1 hour in).

7/10, highly recommend.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

DemiTape

Not much to say other than that this thread seems to be a constant war against trying to play the game and the developer doing everything to make the game unplayable to the public unless you're a member to their patreon. Kinda scummy too considering the game is being made and released only to the members that paid 5 dollars or more and the 1 dollar members are simply left a picture of the progress to the game that they can't even play. Not even the old versions are left to them either.

Simply put the art doesn't look bad, but I won't play a game with a developer that does shitty things to their supporters like throw scraps at them and say thanks for the support.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

pervexus

Even when the game is fully released and a mad lad crack the shit out of this game, i wont play it, the game barely meets the standard of a paid game and the author is investing time and efort in macking the game unplayable for anyone who wants it for free instead of putting actual effort on the game. is at the same level of retarded the author of BFRO was.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

iron4doves

• A new crack for v0.0.13 has been posted (reference original crack post with instructions on how to use). Not sure if the link on the OP is updated yet.
    • Regardless of where this game is at when you are reading this review, you MUST check all the latest comments before playing unless you hate your life. The developer is actively trying to keep it from being shared here and as such you may end up wasting your time if you don't read up.

As for the game, it is good. Custom art. Fair animations. I like the gameplay, it reminds me very much of a game I cant seem to recall the name of, you play as a goblin raiding a human village, raping girls and taking them back to your lair. Very similar, except here you are a nerdy human who has befriended a magical being who gives you cool tools to aid in your rape fest.

My main complaint is that the game crashed on me after I had not saved for a while. I thought the only save location was your bedroom, which is a ballache to go back to everytime you want to save, but this is incorrect. There is a "cheat room" next door to your home. You can buy an item (for free) from the girl there that will let you save anywhere. I HIGHLY advise you do this as soon as you can, and save at least every 15min or so. Really I do not know how a game like this doesn't have an autosave function...

Other complaint: the girls can get repetitive. They all look like 17-24 year old girls with average sized sexual features. No skinny girls, no busty girls, no lolis, no milfs, etc. They do get different clothes and hairstyles and accessories and stuff, but their core models can get repetitive after a bit. But I hope dev has plans to introduce one or two more base models (skinny and busty would by my picks).

So, yeah, its a cool game with some quirks, and in need of more development but definitely fappable as is. Could get better or worse in time, we shall see.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

meanoldman

A great beat-em-up rape game! Every character, even the NPC's are targets and can be had. and the crack is killer!

Only bad thing is that using both the mouse and the keyboard on a PC can be awkward at times. Still it's a 5 of 5.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

rzelakira

Easy game, Everything is easily done. Even running away from police is easier than looking for a non furry guy in a furry party. Good costumes and all chara in game is fuckable.

The some stuff lacking is update on new voice variations, other type character, recustomize controls (because i played RPGM too much that it became hard for me to remember X is accept.) or other stuff like humanize their sex movement? its kinda stiff, or maybe bit more story complexity.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Tetris101

Played on v.0.0.6
    This is a first time, in a long time that I enjoyed a game this much. I usually don't review anything, but I feel like this one deserves something.

Pros:
    • Gameplay: It's like a watered down GTA, which is good IMO since I can actually run it on my potato laptop
    • Combat: Nothing to boast about, gets the job done
    • Sex scenes: Nice. Animated is always a plus. There's nothing too hardcore, just some nice, vanilla rape.
    • Artstyle: Good. It's nothing groundbreaking, but its a hell of a better than the same, default artstyle we see in every RENPY game.

Cons:
    • Translation is ass. I can get some parts of the game, but overall it's hard to understand.
    • I don't know if this is just me but the game starts to slow down as I keep playing, so I have to restart it every 20 mins.
    • The game crashes every now and then
    • After awhile the game gets pretty repetitive (especially the sex scenes), but seeing how this is an early version, I can't critique this part too much.
    The only reason I gave this game a 4 star rating was because I wanted to get more attention. Honestly, I think it should be around 3.5 stars, but the amount of potential in this game made me move towards the higher ratings. This game could honestly become a masterpiece, as long as it gets more awareness and the dev gets more support.