Wonderer3

Jan 15, 2018
Is being a long time to enjoy a game like that but also a long time to get frustrated LOL. It was enjoyable and have clever and funny puzzles but the most annoying thing is the Police after all. In the beginning I thought wearing a police uniform would allow me to carry people but it didn't make a difference, I was being chased by the police WHILE doing a quest FOR the Police, while dressed as a Policeman, carrying a stalker to the jail LOL. Well I guess it makes sense ? It would be quite the cheat if all you have to do is to wear Police uniform and carrying unconscious people without issues. My best trick, go to the rooftops and jump to another rooftop and wait for the wanted level to decrease. In general the uniforms works ONLY inside the buildings you are not allowed to go.
I think there is a bug, when I go to the public bath and if I enter the men's bath naked(which is the normal to do) and the manager comes in(when the baths broke) an error occurs "wrong scenario file" and then the manager attacks me !!! The only way to fix this is to go clothed.
And finally, I believe there should be a stronger weapon or maybe make the club weapon being able to level up ?

Reactions: Oppaidaisuki70

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
i figured out how to get the helmet, you have to do the bath quest and then when its done visit the repair woman with some cold medicine you get from the doctor by booking a appointment and saying you have a cold
Thanks for the help. Can you give any tips or hints on where the repair woman is? Actually looking for her right now

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
There is a crack below the download links , follow the instructions to bypass sign in

Reactions: Ik its

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Money tips:
  • Buy life insurance from office ladies. There are 3 types: B, A and S. Each costs 2000. Life insurance helps to reduce the amount of money lost when you are defeated. (1/3 to 1/5 and finally no money lost)
  • Sell Holy Water (pee obtained from school girls). Buy paper cup from convenience store and go to college to obtain pee. Each sale will earn you 2000.
  • Beat up the bullies and pickpocket. This will help you to net 400 and 600 respectively.
  • Go to system and use the increase money feature (5000 each time).
  • Work as a food delivery man for Dining Bar Oni-Kizoku (Peach-River Residential Area). You will earn 450 for each delivery.

Last edited:

normalguy420

Oct 9, 2019
Thanks for the help. Can you give any tips or hints on where the repair woman is? Actually looking for her right now
no problem, now i'm not sure what point you are looking for her at so i will just say both of them so during bath quest in sewers in the hospital area that you can see a open manhole in and after the quest in the pipe room in the bath place

Reactions: justTx

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
to get the fox mask just do the robbery side quest you will have it just given to you
how do i start that mission? i did the 5 mission. fake doc, bath repair, fake teacher, , clumsy maid and timed girl. still missing 4 and 5.

and did the main story.

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
i figured out how to get the helmet, you have to do the bath quest and then when its done visit the repair woman with some cold medicine you get from the doctor by booking a appointment and saying you have a cold
When i talk about the simpoms she sai i dont need to pay, what i did wrong?

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
no problem, now i'm not sure what point you are looking for her at so i will just say both of them so during bath quest in sewers in the hospital area that you can see a open manhole in and after the quest in the pipe room in the bath place
Thanks, had no idea you had to turn/click the water wheel thing lol. Got it, much appreciated

how do i start that mission? i did the 5 mission. fake doc, bath repair, fake teacher, , clumsy maid and timed girl. still missing 4 and 5.
and did the main story.
Go to Central Bank (2nd street). There's a duo, talk to the girl on the right. She'll tell you about getting a backpack for her. After that the quest pretty much completes itself. Don't wear a police uniform though or she'll run off and you'll need to re-enter the area.

Leave the area and go back. Tell you're sick, and then pick both the non-sexual options. I got two medicines off her. You only need one but I'm sure the other one will be useful later.

Reactions: gui43

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
Is only me that haven't find the hat behind the maid headband?
And if anyone have find that hat can please send a pic that how it look?

Hugh Mungus Kok

Formerly 'Hugh Mungus Cock'
Dec 7, 2017
Is only me that haven't find the hat behind the maid headband?
And if anyone have find that hat can please send a pic that how it look?
Just beat the shit out of girls at the maids cafe facility until it drops, it is located at the last street, before the wooden bridge.

Hugh Mungus Kok

Dec 7, 2017
I need help with the secondary mission "Fake Doctor". I can't figure it out. I just always fail when it's time to do the routine check. I always get called out and the police comes. I have everything bought and all the missions done besides for that one. Any tips or suggestions will be appreciated.

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
I need help with the secondary mission "Fake Doctor". I can't figure it out. I just always fail when it's time to do the routine check. I always get called out and the police comes. I have everything bought and all the missions done besides for that one. Any tips or suggestions will be appreciated.
Take a look at this post:
palpate her first and the strongest reaction is the type of position used during sex
mouth is blow
touch puss is missonary
and touch ass means from behind
If you're only doing it for the quest, I recommend just palpate, then directly going into the sex scene.
Asking her to remove clothes has (for me) randomly pissed them off and having police chase after you.

normalguy420

Oct 9, 2019

Leave the area and go back. Tell you're sick, and then pick both the non-sexual options. I got two medicines off her. You only need one but I'm sure the other one will be useful later.
i wanted to add about what is said above i noticed if you do the third opition with the doctor it seems to lock you in a loop of being told you dont have to pay and not being able to get a appointment anymore i noticed this myself and leaving and reenting never helped but i found something that did but its a bit much i found the reseting the fake doctor side quest for some reason fixed the doctor but thats up to the cost of having to do that quest line again tho its not hard to speedrun back thru it again

Reactions: Hugh Mungus Kok

Hugh Mungus Kok

Dec 7, 2017
i wanted to add about what is said above i noticed if you do the third opition with the doctor it seems to lock you in a loop of being told you dont have to pay and not being able to get a appointment anymore i noticed this myself and leaving and reenting never helped but i found something that did but its a bit much i found the reseting the fake doctor side quest for some reason fixed the doctor but thats up to the cost of having to do that quest line again tho its not hard to speedrun back thru it again
I can confirm this by first hand. Everything is true.

Reactions: justTx
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes