somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The controller setup for this game is a bit bad.

Shows what looks to be a Playstation controller, and when it has you "assign" buttons it doesn't work well. Beyond that it doesn't tell you what the buttons do until they are assigned, so your jump or attack may not be where you want them. Really needs an overhaul.

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Awesome, thanks!

Here's the changelog for v0.0.12:
Hello everyone, Thanks for your support!
This time I've added "Peach-River Town" area, which is the second half of the story. You can take the train to town by advancing the main quest. There aren't many events in the new area yet, but I'll be adding more sub quests as well!
Also, you can now buy new weapons from Yuiko. There are two new weapons, both of which are powerful.
What's new:
- Added new sex animation (some costumes only)
- New Area "Peach-River Town"
- Added new Sub Quest
- Added Yuiko's Shop
Next:
- New costumes and characters
- New Main Quest
Cheers,

Calrain

Oct 22, 2017
Installed the crack and tried to load the game and now apparently I've got a virus. Anyone else having this issue? I've never had issues with software from this site before, false positives yes, but google is telling me that I've now got compromised passwords. As well as McAfee telling me that there was an injector virus.

SamWinters

Apr 1, 2018
The auto-move in combat is *incredibly* frustrating. Character will regularly just run the wrong direction or run through the target, or just stand around derping refusing to respond to any input at all.

Fragfapic

May 23, 2020
Jesus man, tune that guitar or play in the right key or whatever, brain fell apart just by opening the game

iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone know where the train station is? I looked all over but can’t seem to find it.
Train station is a new building to the left of the bathhouse I believe. It's on 3rd street. Not much to do in the new area but seems like they will be adding a clothing shop to buy girl clothing which could be good.

iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
If you are going to make your game pay-to-play you should state so upfront.
Well theres the Patreon where they expect you to pay to access the early builds and the website that says "free trial" twice in giant letters below the header implying that at some point you will be expected to pay. You downloaded it from a piracy website so of course you missed all that. Also I'm assuming you ran the game with the standard exe instead of the cracked launcher.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes